Is the GOP racist for Obamablocking the SC nomination?

as
Hypocrisy.... you fucking DemoRATS have a choke hold on it!

What does that say about the Right who took Schumers statement of "not nominating a Bush appointee unless under extreme circumstances" and pumping it up with steroids into "We will not even consider holding a hearing to discuss or vote on a nominee" You have to admit that is absurd and serves no productive purpose. If these dudes were employees I have no doubt they would be fired.

Ok, dimwit, quote the Constitution where it says the Senate MUST hold hearings and gives a specified time in order to do so!....This will be interesting!

Im not saying the Senate MUST do anything Mr. almighty intellectual... I'm saying they're attitude is childish, partisan and they should grow the fuck up. They are feeding the beast that is destroying Washington and our government by doing what they are doing. The Left does it too as I mentioned with the ridiculous racism tag. At some point something needs to change or the inching along that we've been doing is going to become a total deadlock.

Tell that to Schumer and Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician, and Sexual Abuser" Biden....

as

What does that say about the Right who took Schumers statement of "not nominating a Bush appointee unless under extreme circumstances" and pumping it up with steroids into "We will not even consider holding a hearing to discuss or vote on a nominee" You have to admit that is absurd and serves no productive purpose. If these dudes were employees I have no doubt they would be fired.

Ok, dimwit, quote the Constitution where it says the Senate MUST hold hearings and gives a specified time in order to do so!....This will be interesting!

Im not saying the Senate MUST do anything Mr. almighty intellectual... I'm saying they're attitude is childish, partisan and they should grow the fuck up. They are feeding the beast that is destroying Washington and our government by doing what they are doing. The Left does it too as I mentioned with the ridiculous racism tag. At some point something needs to change or the inching along that we've been doing is going to become a total deadlock.

Tell that to Schumer and Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician, and Sexual Abuser" Biden....

You call me a dimwit?? Listen to yourself... What the hell do you think i've been posting about? Both sides are guilty, at least I can see it objectively, are you that blind that you can't see the faults of your party?

as

You call me a dimwit?? Listen to yourself... What the hell do you think i've been posting about? Both sides are guilty, at least I can see it objectively, are you that blind that you can't see the faults of your party?

Being you subversives started your bullshit in 1960..yeah, it's YOUR PARTIES fault!

as

Being you subversives started your bullshit in 1960..yeah, it's YOUR PARTIES fault!
I don't have a party dumbass... Fox News is calling, they need you back at the Circus. Better get movin'

Many key congressional republicans have vowed to not even consider a hearing or vote to nominate a new Supreme Court Justice if it is an Obama appointee. There have been accusations from the Left claiming that this is an example of the GOP's racist bigotry against the President. What do you think?

My Opinion: The GOP is being childish, partisan and divisive... Why they can't even consider a nominee simply because he/she comes from a Democratic President is embarrassing and the cause for why most of America is frustrated with Washington... This is the problem!!! The Left has plenty of ammo to go after the GOP but it is unnecessary to play the race card. The GOP doesn't like the President, there is no mystery there, but to call it racism is cheap and it distracts from the issue at hand. FAIL on both sides of the isle on this one.

When all else fails, throw out that race card. LMAO

The reason the GOP won't consider another nominee from the dear leader, is past nominations are the best indicator of future nominations. We can't allow another regressive activist on the court. End of story.

I don't have a party dumbass... Fox News is calling, they need you back at the Circus. Better get movin'

Never watch that left wing Fox news! Clown!

Many key congressional republicans have vowed to not even consider a hearing or vote to nominate a new Supreme Court Justice if it is an Obama appointee. There have been accusations from the Left claiming that this is an example of the GOP's racist bigotry against the President. What do you think?

My Opinion: The GOP is being childish, partisan and divisive... Why they can't even consider a nominee simply because he/she comes from a Democratic President is embarrassing and the cause for why most of America is frustrated with Washington... This is the problem!!! The Left has plenty of ammo to go after the GOP but it is unnecessary to play the race card. The GOP doesn't like the President, there is no mystery there, but to call it racism is cheap and it distracts from the issue at hand. FAIL on both sides of the isle on this one.

What does racism have to do with it? The SCOTUS needs a conservative judge. If we were to get another Liberal judge then we can watch this country slide into perdition. Look it up.
for the supreme court to work as intended, we need judges that dont lean left or right, we need judges that are able to interpret the constitution as it is and rule on the cases by the intent of the constitution and not by their personal feelings.

What does racism have to do with it? The SCOTUS needs a conservative judge. If we were to get another Liberal judge then we can watch this country slide into perdition. Look it up.
for the supreme court to work as intended, we need judges that dont lean left or right, we need judges that are able to interpret the constitution as it is and rule on the cases by the intent of the constitution and not by their personal feelings.
I think I mentioned that Gov Sandoval is a centrist. That meets the criteria.

I think I mentioned that Gov Sandoval is a centrist. That meets the criteria.
Gov Sandoval removed himself from consideration.

No, it is hack partisanship which demonstrates a hatred of the Constitution. It is not racism.

No. Clarence Thomas, a Republican, is the only African American serving on the court. He's the second African American in history to have served on the court. George H. W. Bush, also a Republican, nominated him for the position. So the answer to the question is no.

Forum List

Back