Is the GOP losing Walmart?

Wal-Mart is a Consumer Whore, just like the rest of 'em.

Morality doesn't matter a damn... just the Almighty Dollar... and risks to revenue, when taking a moral stance that the Younglings will piss and moan about.
You are immoral, Kondor3.
Your opinion, and $3.50, will buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, Shirley, but, as always, thank you for your feedback.
Yet you, one of the most immoral persons on the Board, talks about morality. That's funny.

Morality doesn't matter a damn... just the Almighty Dollar... and risks to revenue, when taking a moral stance that the Younglings will piss and moan about.
Your opinion, and $3.50, will buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, Shirley, but, as always, thank you for your feedback.
Yet you, one of the most immoral persons on the Board, talks about morality. That's funny.
Put a sock in it, Shirley.

I just wish the politicians that passed this law had the guts to just say to those who are crying STFU. I really have to wonder how such a small segment of society wields so much power. I

And I have to really wonder about people like you who continue to support a political party where the leadership can make decisions in an echo chamber, then they can't distance themselves from that decision fast enough.

How many times have you been told the ACA would be gone? That the DOMA would be law.

BTW, when you add in the family of gays, the non gay friends of gays and the Americans who don't believe in discriminating against gays, that is not a very small group of society.

Matter of fact, I would say that it is those that believe like you that are the small group. That's why your politicians keep backing down. There aren't enough of your kind to make the fight for the bull shit laws they pass..

You seen that photo of who was at the signing of the law with Pence? All those gay bashers he had surrounding him, whispering in his ear how he was doing Gods work.

Man , those good feeling didn't last long did they?

The law will stand. All the legislators are going to do now is to tweak the bill so that the gullible/stupid/didn't read the bill/ignorant masses would understand that this State version of RFRA does not permit discrimination.

It's difficult to get a flamer to sit still long enough to read the damned thing....

If you combine freedom with religion in the title they won't read the thing, much less agree with it.....doesn't matter how much they clarify it. Change the title to "Kill All Bible-Thumping Bastards"and they're all for it.

Last edited:

The mirror will always be shoved in your face until you can change your way for the better.

Wal-mart kicked social con far right fascism in the ass, and some are acting like that is a bad thing.

Who are they going to alienate by denouncing this bill? Almost no one. Any one who disagrees will be instantly labeled and smeared by the left and is it really worth the effort? What I don't understand is that the sodomites have won why do they need so many damn victory laps?

I get a feeling that republicans have started to use the term "leftist" to replace "the public".

The public doesnt like discrimination...you can call it "the left" if you want. Denial is part of the process

The mirror will always be shoved in your face until you can change your way for the better.

Who are they going to alienate by denouncing this bill? Almost no one. Any one who disagrees will be instantly labeled and smeared by the left and is it really worth the effort? What I don't understand is that the sodomites have won why do they need so many damn victory laps?

I get a feeling that republicans have started to use the term "leftist" to replace "the public".

The public doesnt like discrimination...you can call it "the left" if you want. Denial is part of the process

The public discriminates constantly. I just think your denial is purely systematic and ideological.

The public discriminates constantly. I just think your denial is purely systematic and ideological.

No one denies the public discriminates. And you arent denying that people are using the term "the left" to replace "the public".

The public dont like it...but you cant really say "Anyone who disagrees will be instantly labeled and smeared by the public" even tho thats just whats happening

And you did a poll on what the public likes? Remember when you all were bad mouthing Chick Fillet and thought your condemnation would bring them down, and what it did was cause me to stand in line for over an hour and get served nothing that I ordered. I did that with a whole long line of the public. I doubt there was a leftist to be seen.

What we have here is a failure of the left to realize that just because they believe something that does not mean, by any stretch, that the majority of the "public" believes the same.

Wal-mart kicked social con far right fascism in the ass, and some are acting like that is a bad thing.

What a crock of liberal left wing BS you have served.

Who is being forced to do anything by the new law? No one that's who. YOU are the fascist trying to force everyone to believe what you believe. FORCE people to accept gay marriage. Hiel jake. But you saying one thing and the opposite being true is what we have come to expect.

And you did a poll on what the public likes?

Dont have to, the response has been clear.

Remember when you all were bad mouthing Chick Fillet and thought your condemnation would bring them down, and what it did was cause me to stand in line for over an hour and get served nothing that I ordered. I did that with a whole long line of the public. I doubt there was a leftist to be seen.

No I dont remember that but thats besides the point. I'm talking about how you are claiming the left doesnt like it when its the public in general who doesnt. Ask the Pizza shop owner. You cant stay in business if the left doesnt buy...oops...I meant you cant stay in business if the PUBLIC doesnt buy it

What we have here is a failure of the left to realize that just because they believe something that does not mean, by any stretch, that the majority of the "public" believes the same.

True, but you're talking about the public and calling it "the left". :420:

And you did a poll on what the public likes?

Dont have to, the response has been clear.

Remember when you all were bad mouthing Chick Fillet and thought your condemnation would bring them down, and what it did was cause me to stand in line for over an hour and get served nothing that I ordered. I did that with a whole long line of the public. I doubt there was a leftist to be seen.

No I dont remember that but thats besides the point. I'm talking about how you are claiming the left doesnt like it when its the public in general who doesnt. Ask the Pizza shop owner. You cant stay in business if the left doesnt buy...oops...I meant you cant stay in business if the PUBLIC doesnt buy it

True, but you're talking about the public and calling it "the left". :420:

The responses on this board at best are 50/50 I see no majority in agreement to force people to do what isagainst their religious beliefs.

As for Chic Fillet here is a picture of CF appriciation day. Where I was the line was longer.

PC_Chick-Fil-A_2012-08-01.jpg

Responses on this board? Lmao...ok buddy...ignore all the public event...I meant "leftist" events that's been reported to the pub..."leftist"

It helps you deny harder

Over your mirror? Never. You will always be confronted with your unAmerican attitudes.

And you did a poll on what the public likes? Remember when you all were bad mouthing Chick Fillet and thought your condemnation would bring them down, and what it did was cause me to stand in line for over an hour and get served nothing that I ordered. I did that with a whole long line of the public. I doubt there was a leftist to be seen.

What we have is the failure of the far right thinking its the public, which it certainly is not.

The far right is not the public.

The lower support for the Tea Party reflects the group's more limited impact in primary election contests this midterm election year, compared with its major role in 2010. Tea Party Support Holds at 24

f7slnm7brkafrfva0113cq.png

Tea Party Movement Gallup Historical Trends

What a crock of liberal left wing BS you have served.

Who is being forced to do anything by the new law? No one that's who. YOU are the fascist trying to force everyone to believe what you believe. FORCE people to accept gay marriage. Hiel jake. But you saying one thing and the opposite being true is what we have come to expect.
Nope, you fascist. You will not discriminate civil liberties in public commerce. Step off, sonny.

I
Wal-mart is a business not a political party and not an appendage of a political party. If the Democrats did something stupid that hurt Wal-mart business wise, the company would make its presence known.

What the company did do was to put the far right cons on notice.

Even stepping beyond the LGBT issues, I find it quite confusing that the private enterprise, freedom loving, "out of my face Guvment" republicans on this board find that, in this case, a government can legislate a dispute between two individuals. I am not sure there is a better example of a double standard that I have seen. Just very perplexing....
Isn't that what law is....legislative framework to settle disputes?

Then take it as a Civil matter, not as a law passed by an overreaching state legislature.
Its a business decision for Walmart. It is a survival decision for the GOP.

"You can't fix Stupid.."

The mid-terms proved how right you are.

Unfortunately, the people we elected are just as spineless as the Democrats were.

Yup, you need a couple more Cruz's in there.....Eh?

Forum List

Back