Is the GOP losing Walmart?

Walmart is simply making a business decision. They want everyone shopping at their stores, they don't care who it is forking over their money at Walmart checkout stands.
The smart thing to do is to never alienate any particular group even if the top brass of a company are on one side of the political aisle.
You'll always see corporations feathering the nests of both Dimocrat and Republican lawmakers.

this is typical BS. Think about it, which way does Walmart have to go? They could just STFU and say nothing. But what good does that do them? They could come out in support for a law that is just like many other laws, but what good does that do them? Or they could do what they did and tilt against a windmill. Who are they going to alienate by denouncing this bill? Almost no one. Any one who disagrees will be instantly labeled and smeared by the left and is it really worth the effort? What I don't understand is that the sodomites have won why do they need so many damn victory laps? I am thinking they need the undying support of those who do not share their proclivities in order for them to feel good about themselves. Sad really.

Think about the hypocrisy of the left wing. First they say we MUST make gay marriage on the same level as traditional marriage, it is a RIGHT. But there is nothing that defines GAY marriage as a right. Traditional marriage yes, gay marriage, not so much. Then they will talk about things like personal freedom. Free to be gay and free to, what they call, the right of marriage. Yet they have NO room in their ideology for those who believe differently. They don't give a damn about their freedom. To them either believe that sodomy, gay style, is normal or the person believing otherwise is not normal. It is their way or the highway for the liberal left.

I just wish the politicians that passed this law had the guts to just say to those who are crying STFU. I really have to wonder how such a small segment of society wields so much power. I understand the left wings support, the left wing loves telling people how to live and why what they believe is wrong and then accusing everyone else of doing the same because some baker won't bake a cake. Hypocrites.

Its a business decision for Walmart. It is a survival decision for the GOP.

"You can't fix Stupid.."

this is typical BS. Think about it, which way does Walmart have to go? They could just STFU and say nothing. But what good does that do them? They could come out in support for a law that is just like many other laws, but what good does that do them? Or they could do what they did and tilt against a windmill. Who are they going to alienate by denouncing this bill? Almost no one. Any one who disagrees will be instantly labeled and smeared by the left and is it really worth the effort? What I don't understand is that the sodomites have won why do they need so many damn victory laps? I am thinking they need the undying support of those who do not share their proclivities in order for them to feel good about themselves. Sad really.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!!!

I just wish the politicians that passed this law had the guts to just say to those who are crying STFU. I really have to wonder how such a small segment of society wields so much power. I

And I have to really wonder about people like you who continue to support a political party where the leadership can make decisions in an echo chamber, then they can't distance themselves from that decision fast enough.

How many times have you been told the ACA would be gone? That the DOMA would be law.

BTW, when you add in the family of gays, the non gay friends of gays and the Americans who don't believe in discriminating against gays, that is not a very small group of society.

Matter of fact, I would say that it is those that believe like you that are the small group. That's why your politicians keep backing down. There aren't enough of your kind to make the fight for the bull shit laws they pass..

You seen that photo of who was at the signing of the law with Pence? All those gay bashers he had surrounding him, whispering in his ear how he was doing Gods work.

Man , those good feeling didn't last long did they?

Think about the hypocrisy of the left wing. First they say we MUST make gay marriage on the same level as traditional marriage, it is a RIGHT. But there is nothing that defines GAY marriage as a right. Traditional marriage yes, gay marriage, not so much. Then they will talk about things like personal freedom. Free to be gay and free to, what they call, the right of marriage. Yet they have NO room in their ideology for those who believe differently. They don't give a damn about their freedom. To them either believe that sodomy, gay style, is normal or the person believing otherwise is not normal. It is their way or the highway for the liberal left.

I just wish the politicians that passed this law had the guts to just say to those who are crying STFU. I really have to wonder how such a small segment of society wields so much power. I understand the left wings support, the left wing loves telling people how to live and why what they believe is wrong and then accusing everyone else of doing the same because some baker won't bake a cake. Hypocrites.

Society decides what is or isn't a right. That power was never delegated to the rightwing fringe.

Walmart has stores in Nigeria and Uganda where gays are prosecuted and imprisoned for being gay and they bitch about a Religious Freedom law in Arkansas. Even an idiot would recognized hypocrisy when it is that blatant.

Society decides what is or isn't a right. That power was never delegated to the rightwing fringe.

And how is that right decided? Through the legislature? Or through the courts? In my state gay marriage is now not illegal because the law defining marriage was shot down by the courts. Sure doesn't sound like Rights are defined by the people.

And how is that right decided? Through the legislature? Or through the courts? In my state gay marriage is now not illegal because the law defining marriage was shot down by the courts. Sure doesn't sound like Rights are defined by the people.

Are you retarded?

It's funny, liberals foam over about corporate influence in politics...until it tilts their way

It must be very scary to be a person such as your self.
First your politicians won't stand your ground when they make decisions you like.

Then the corporations that pay low wages that have been defended to the death that they have the right to pay whatever wage they want to pay. Screw that MW law. It's what you say all the time.

Now here we have not one but two of the largest MW employers in the country (McDonalds and Wlamart) and they have both come out and announced they will be raising earnings for MW workers. McDonalds will be a buck an hour more than the local MW. Company stores only.

That's probably just about more than you can stand. I think the management is starting to lean left. LMAO.

Actually, the Constitution does. Then state and local laws by representation, not democracy. You are bass ackwards as usual though, it's the left that takes it upon themselves to act like they have dictatorial rights.

Oh look libturds now love big corporations, hypocrites

I just wish the politicians that passed this law had the guts to just say to those who are crying STFU. I really have to wonder how such a small segment of society wields so much power. I

And I have to really wonder about people like you who continue to support a political party where the leadership can make decisions in an echo chamber, then they can't distance themselves from that decision fast enough.

How many times have you been told the ACA would be gone? That the DOMA would be law.

BTW, when you add in the family of gays, the non gay friends of gays and the Americans who don't believe in discriminating against gays, that is not a very small group of society.

Matter of fact, I would say that it is those that believe like you that are the small group. That's why your politicians keep backing down. There aren't enough of your kind to make the fight for the bull shit laws they pass..

You seen that photo of who was at the signing of the law with Pence? All those gay bashers he had surrounding him, whispering in his ear how he was doing Gods work.

Man , those good feeling didn't last long did they?

My only concern is what your side is going to try and force me to believe through the courts. I mean how far is this liberal theocracy going to grow?

It's funny, liberals foam over about corporate influence in politics...until it tilts their way
It must be very scary to be a person such as your self.
First your politicians won't stand your ground when they make decisions you like.

Then the corporations that pay low wages that have been defended to the death that they have the right to pay whatever wage they want to pay. Screw that MW law. It's what you say all the time.

Now here we have not one but two of the largest MW employers in the country (McDonalds and Wlamart) and they have both come out and announced they will be raising earnings for MW workers. McDonalds will be a buck an hour more than the local MW. Company stores only.

That's probably just about more than you can stand. I think the management is starting to lean left. LMAO.
It's actually very satisfying to see through liberal horseshit and rub their noses in it. McDs only owns about 10% of the restaurants, the rest are privately owned. Look up the word "franchise" to get you started.

They aren't "my" politicians, I don't belong to a party, I just have zero use for the Democrats. I know that too will be foreign to your way of thinking. But the point is the hypocritical nature of the left, they're against corporate influence until they hear what they like.

Who Rules America?

A shattering new study by two political science professors has found that ordinary Americans have virtually no impact whatsoever on the making of national policy in our country. The analysts found that rich individuals and business-controlled interest groups largely shape policy outcomes in the United States.[...]

The analysts found that when controlling for the power of economic elites and organized interest groups, the influence of ordinary Americans registers at a "non-significant, near-zero level." The analysts further discovered that rich individuals and business-dominated interest groups dominate the policymaking process. The mass-based interest groups had minimal influence compared to the business-based interest groups.
It's only when Corporate America's ideals line up with those of the American people that the American people get what they want.

Forum List

Back