Is the Canadian parliament forever stained after Trudeau and Zelensky honored a Waffen SS Nazi there?

Again, the organizations were tried. Being a member made you guilty of being a member.
I've heard of the Holodomor, and Stalin was a prick.

Ouch ... I guess I'm just a snobby American but I don't believe in "guilt by association" ... you've "heard" of Holodomor, this kid lived through it ... and Nazis gave him a gun and told him to kill Soviets ... or die himself ... what should a 15-year-old child do? ...

But joining the SS was bad as well, and he shouldn't have been honored by the Canadian Parliament.
Poland wants his ass back to see if he was just an SS member or someone who actually did bad shit.

[emphasis mine]

I agree ... but I think it is you who should re-evaluate your opinion of the Canadian Parliament ... the whitest bread in the world ...

Ouch ... I guess I'm just a snobby American but I don't believe in "guilt by association" ... you've "heard" of Holodomor, this kid lived through it ... and Nazis gave him a gun and told him to kill Soviets ... or die himself ... what should a 15-year-old child do? ...

[emphasis mine]

I agree ... but I think it is you who should re-evaluate your opinion of the Canadian Parliament ... the whitest bread in the world ...

Not join the SS?

I was in a Communications Division, as a volunteer ... I asked before, do you hold me personally responsible for all the acts of terror using advanced weapons systems sold to the Iranians ... you know ... for the purposes of cashing in behind Congress' back? ...

Teenage boys ...

Here we are in 2023, and DemoKKKrats are staunchly defending actual soldiers of Adolf Hitler.

I didn't have that on my bingo card.

Forum List

Back