Is the Anonymous NYT Op-Ed Writer Hiding in Plain Sight?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
New-York-Times-Building.jpg

I love this piece! I have no idea who the author is but the presentation is one that would curdle the toes of a mystery novel enthusiast. Read and make some guesses of your own.

With the extreme pressure exerted by President Trump to find the traitorous writer, senior White House officials have promptly come forward to place their names on the “Not Me” list.

At present, those on the list include: Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Dan Coats, Kirstjen Nielson, James Mattis, Steven Mnuchin, Rick Perry, Nikki Haley, Ben Carson, Alex Azar, Alexander Acosta and Betsy Devos.

Noticeably missing from the “Not Me” group is Jeff Sessions.

Wow!

But Sessions is too obvious a choice as the Op-Ed writer, right? He’s there, out front, and always in Trump’s face, right? He wouldn’t be stupid enough, then, to be the writer, would he?

Read the rest @ Is the Anonymous NYT Op-Ed Writer Hiding in Plain Sight? and make your own choice.

I don't think it's any of Trump's team. I think it's a made up story, part of the left's smear campaign. Another shiny object thrown out to distract us from his record breaking success with the economy (the one issue that drives elections).

Forum List

Back