Is someone removing threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
One of my threads is gone, I started a thread on the fact that a black person attacked a cop to free another black person and got arrested and charged with a crime. That thread is now gone. There was nothing controversial about the post the thread or its content. So why was it removed? It reported a simple fact that is political in nature, that a paper claimed that being arrested while attempting to free a prisoner from arrest was somehow not a crime if the person doing it happened to be black.

One of my threads is gone, I started a thread on the fact that a black person attacked a cop to free another black person and got arrested and charged with a crime. That thread is now gone. There was nothing controversial about the post the thread or its content. So why was it removed? It reported a simple fact that is political in nature, that a paper claimed that being arrested while attempting to free a prisoner from arrest was somehow not a crime if the person doing it happened to be black.
Likely because it failed as a hasty generalization fallacy having nothing to do with ‘politics.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back