CDZ Is Social Distancing Ultimately Bad?

Should we continue to do this even after the Pandemic passes? Humans are social and insulating ourselves from contact with others may ultimately profoundly change the way humans interact. The question is, whether or not that's a bad thing. I tend to think it's not good as evidenced by some recent mass shootings done by humans that have basically detached themselves from much social interaction. What say you?
i think that isolation from stimulating influence is killing the spirit. leads to the fermentation of idiocy. as proof i offer the offal provided on this board by posters obviously living in a bubble. long before the pandemic.

Should we continue to do this even after the Pandemic passes? Humans are social and insulating ourselves from contact with others may ultimately profoundly change the way humans interact. The question is, whether or not that's a bad thing. I tend to think it's not good as evidenced by some recent mass shootings done by humans that have basically detached themselves from much social interaction. What say you?
i think that isolation from stimulating influence is killing the spirit. leads to the fermentation of idiocy. as proof i offer the offal provided on this board by posters obviously living in a bubble. long before the pandemic.
What offal? Can you be more specific?

After time folks will return to normal behavior. People are tuned and have evolved for contact and socializing. Why the hell wouldn't I accept a handshake or hug from a friend if I felt they weren't ill.
Any changes I would like to see is folks more aware of proper handwashing, covering coughs or sneezes, and staying away from others if sick.
Fact is I have always felt that way long before Covid. Too many never practiced that before.
And the close drunk talker needs to back off. I can hear you just fine from over there.:eusa_hand:

1588204107315.png

What offal? Can you be more specific?
yes, i can. but not in this adorable safe space.

said that I was making it up...Where's your proof?
I told you exactly where. I literally walked you through how to find and see it. But you would rather be wrong and soothe yourself than learn anything. Because that's just who you are.

Forum List

Back