CDZ Is Social Distancing Ultimately Bad?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Should we continue to do this even after the Pandemic passes? Humans are social and insulating ourselves from contact with others may ultimately profoundly change the way humans interact. The question is, whether or not that's a bad thing. I tend to think it's not good as evidenced by some recent mass shootings done by humans that have basically detached themselves from much social interaction. What say you?

Should we continue to do this even after the Pandemic passes? Humans are social and insulating ourselves from contact with others may ultimately profoundly change the way humans interact. The question is, whether or not that's a bad thing. I tend to think it's not good as evidenced by some recent mass shootings done by humans that have basically detached themselves from much social interaction. What say you?

An ultimate goal of radical leftist ideology is to make individual Americans loathe and distrust each other on a nationwide scale. For only when WE THE PEOPLE are permanently divided can a revolutionary change be implemented in our centuries old way of life. Social distancing, even after the fact, is a very obvious means of further dividing Americans to an extreme never before witnessed in our nation's history. What better way to make each of us despise and distrust our neighbors, our co-workers—even our own relatives—than the hyped up threat of contracting an exotic, fatal virus. One could argue that a pandemic is perfect prelude to communist revolution.

I think the question in your title is different than the question you pose here.

I don't think that social distancing to slow the spread of a novel virus is 'ultimately bad'. This is and will be a temporary measure and if you believe that human life itself has valu, it is a good thing.

As far as 'humans basically detached themselves' and mass shootings- humans have been doing mass killings for essentially the history of mankind- guns just make it faster and easier to do than swords and spears.

Yes!!!! In fact, today I noticed even vehicles are starting to stay 6 feet away from each other. This is awesome.

It might be even better like this because there would be intentional contact. People might treat each other better.

I don't think that social distancing to slow the spread of a novel virus is 'ultimately bad'. This is and will be a temporary measure and if you believe that human life itself has valu, it is a good thing.
Begging the question: Not an argument.

As far as 'humans basically detached themselves' and mass shootings- humans have been doing mass killings for essentially the history of mankind- guns just make it faster and easier to do than swords and spears.
Red herring.

redherring.jpg

There's absolutely ZERO science to show that six feet of distancing accomplishes anything.
Well that's a lie you literally just made up. You can't even help yourself, can you?

Here's a pro tip: if you have to invent a shameless lie on the spot to make a point, you don't actually have a point to make.

Red herring.

View attachment 329808
Sorry what I wrote was too complicated for you.

I will type slower next time.

People might treat each other better.

Yanno Disir

there's a lot to be said there

all those social graces, people who properly introduce themselves, people who say 'please', and 'thank you' and/or 'excuse me' , sorts that hold doors open for little old ladies , or let the old folks go ahead in line....

maybe i might coin it 'old world civility' for lack of a better term , but i'd have a much more sanguine view of civilization in general would it subscribe to those simple ideals .....

~S~

Red herring.

View attachment 329808
Sorry what I wrote was too complicated for you.

I will type slower next time.
It wasn't complicated....It was 100% fallacious reasoning.

There's absolutely ZERO science to show that six feet of distancing accomplishes anything.
Well that's a lie you literally just made up. You can't even help yourself, can you?

Here's a pro tip: if you have to invent a shameless lie on the spot to make a point, you don't actually have a point to make.
Post the scientific evidence....I defy you.

I think the question in your title is different than the question you pose here.

You may have misunerstood what I posted. I never mentioned that social distancing to slow the spread of the virus was 'ultimately bad.' If you read what I wrote, I was asking the question if we should continue to do this AFTER the pandemic passes. I have heard many people saying that society could change. Finally, I posed the thought that continuing this act might be ultimately bad.

Last edited:
Post the scientific evidence....I defy you
The scientific evidence in the form of a mountain of studies of infectious diseases that led to this guideline for medical staff when dealing with patients with infectious diseases?

Hmm, no, i think i will let you flail and continue to be an idiot. Which you would still be, if i posted it.

But, if you are actually interested (you arent, you're just a lying crybaby trying to waste my time), start at the CDC website. The origin of the 6 feet rule is explained there. Then you can follow the ideas to see how they based this on a mountain of studies.

Or, sit there and cackle like a moron. Whatever.
IOW, you don't have any.

Dismissed.

The scientific evidence in the form of a mountain of studies of infectious diseases that led to this guideline for medical staff when dealing with patients with infectious diseases?

Hmm, no, i think i will let you flail and continue to be an idiot. Which you would still be, if i posted it.

But, if you are actually interested (you arent, you're just a lying crybaby trying to waste my time), start at the CDC website. The origin of the 6 feet rule is explained there. Then you can follow the ideas to see how they based this on a mountain of studies.

IOW, you don't have any.

Dismissed.
Why would i have it? What a whiny retard you are. Scientific evidence is located in journals. So, start at the CDC and read about the origin of the rule. Since you obviously know fuck all about it.

But you wont. You would rather make shit up and be a moron to soothe yourself.

IOW, you don't have any.

Dismissed.
Why would i have it? What a whiny retard you are. Scientific evidence is located journals. So, start at the CDC and read about the origin of the rule. Since you obviously know fuck all about it.

But you wont. You would rather make shit up and be a moron to soothe yourself.
You said that I was making it up...Where's your proof?

Oh yeah, you have none.

Yanno Disir

all those social graces, people who properly introduce themselves, people who say 'please', and 'thank you' and/or 'excuse me' , sorts that hold doors open for little old ladies , or let the old folks go ahead in line....

maybe i might coin it 'old world civility' for lack of a better term , but i'd have a much more sanguine view of civilization in general would it subscribe to those simple ideals .....

~S~
Agreed. Now it seems that even shaking hands is shunned. Hopefully this is not the 'new normal' as some of those 'medical experts' are telling us.

Yanno Disir

~S~

I agree and a minimum of 6 feet away if they can't.

Forum List

Back