Is Slavery The Biggest Event In The History Of Blacks?

The biggest event in the history of blacks?

I can't decide between:
  • Ali beating Foreman in Zaire
  • Larry Holmes beating Gerry Cooney
Alright, I'll go with the OJ verdict.

The biggest event in the history of blacks?

I can't decide between:
  • Ali beating Foreman in Zaire
  • Larry Holmes beating Gerry Cooney
Alright, I'll go with the OJ verdict.

Uh, sorry, but you being a white guy, can't answer that for black people. Moving on.

Too blacks slavery by every other race is a huge part of their history...No question that is true.

Whites are the only race that cared enough to free them. Think about that.

Ah yes white people... the historical caretakers of the black folk. Maybe one day those black folk will remember who it was that gave them permission to be part of this world. And they will finally stop persecuting their benefactors.

Should Jews have thanked Nazis for bringing them to Germany?
When did that happen?

Has anyone - even the craziest racists here - said they would like to see that? Can you link to that?

Ask and you shall receive:

* #192 (permalink) * * *
08-04-2013, 02:47 PM

Two Thumbs
Member #25186
Thanked 6,597 Times in 4,591 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie S.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooshdakhaa
Quote: Originally Posted by jtpr312
Jamestown Va. Circa 1619. I would have turned back the first boatload of 20 or so Africans that where brought here to be sold into slavery and made the Southerners pick their own damn cotton. Whole lot better, more prosperous and safer nation if we could go back and find a way to keep the negroes out.
Hey, you people who give Zona a hard time. Do you see this? Do you understand that there are people who think like THIS?

So when people say that blacks should shut up about the slavery and the lynchings and the discrimination because the blacks of today never experienced any of that...

I SAY BULLSHIT!

Because there are people like THIS everywhere, and especially apparent on this board. And black people of today know that. I cannot even begin to imagine the concept of someone HATING me just because I am white. But black people, even black people today, know what that's like.
So, you're saying slavery was a good thing?
Looking at it from a liberal point of view

yes it was

They had cloths that got replaced, medical care, plenty of food, a roof, etc.

All things they wouldn't have had, if they were not taken away.

oh the irony

How do I know?

Only an evil person would cover up multiple murders to get re-elected.

Almost forgot, here is the link to the thread. The resident nut jobs had a field day in this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...al-event-what-would-it-be-13.html#post7641226

Where was the part where anyone called for a return to slavery?

Normally if it is implied that something was "good" a return to it, whatever it might be is desirable.

Ask and you shall receive:

* #192 (permalink) * * *
08-04-2013, 02:47 PM

Two Thumbs
Member #25186
Thanked 6,597 Times in 4,591 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie S.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooshdakhaa
Quote: Originally Posted by jtpr312
Jamestown Va. Circa 1619. I would have turned back the first boatload of 20 or so Africans that where brought here to be sold into slavery and made the Southerners pick their own damn cotton. Whole lot better, more prosperous and safer nation if we could go back and find a way to keep the negroes out.
Hey, you people who give Zona a hard time. Do you see this? Do you understand that there are people who think like THIS?

So when people say that blacks should shut up about the slavery and the lynchings and the discrimination because the blacks of today never experienced any of that...

I SAY BULLSHIT!

Because there are people like THIS everywhere, and especially apparent on this board. And black people of today know that. I cannot even begin to imagine the concept of someone HATING me just because I am white. But black people, even black people today, know what that's like.
So, you're saying slavery was a good thing?
Looking at it from a liberal point of view

yes it was

They had cloths that got replaced, medical care, plenty of food, a roof, etc.

All things they wouldn't have had, if they were not taken away.

oh the irony

How do I know?

Only an evil person would cover up multiple murders to get re-elected.

Almost forgot, here is the link to the thread. The resident nut jobs had a field day in this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...al-event-what-would-it-be-13.html#post7641226

Where was the part where anyone called for a return to slavery?

Normally if it is implied that something was "good" a return to it, whatever it might be is desirable.

An implication that YOU are seeing - not even one the original poster indicated - is certainly not a "call" for anything. You're leaping too far. Why not just ask the original poster directly?

TWENTY MILLION?

You made that number up!

Also, why is he blaming the kidnapping part on white people? Africans did the kidnapping and selling, not whites.

BS lies. Find the documentation to support that bald faced lie.

You need documentation for simple historical facts? Do I need to provide a link if I mention Washington was our first president? :lol:

Ah yes white people... the historical caretakers of the black folk. Maybe one day those black folk will remember who it was that gave them permission to be part of this world. And they will finally stop persecuting their benefactors.

Should Jews have thanked Nazis for bringing them to Germany?
When did that happen?

Jesus wept...I'm constantly amazed by the lack of education apparent on this board.

Do a google search of the word "Dachau" and report back on what you find out.

Forum List

Back