Is She Saying That Black People DON'T Work?

Does he? I see any number of black faces at her rallies!
duhhhhh, yeah! He got 92% of the black vote in North Carolina, if this is any indication.

And the only reason any of us even know any of these numbers is because of the polling and the media touting it!!!

jd

I would hope he had the character not to say it, but Hillary's attempts today to sway the SD are kinda sad. The election is tragic for her because she dreamed so long that she had the nod. Imagine yourself in that place.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-05-07-clintoninterview_N.htm

"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

I don't see where you come to the conclusion you have from what was said. I also don't see why this is the second time that a media outlet's voter breakdown is attributed to her.

She's just using the information the media polls are providing.

I don't see that using a demograph that supports her makes a statement concerning blacks at all. If, as is suggested by their not being presented in her favor, working-class BLACK Americans support Obama does that mean he's say whites don't work?

Of course not.

He does have the black vote in his pocket.

He could have been the most incompetent candidate to ever run and he would still have the Black vote. When there is a black candidate, Black voters don't care what a candidate says or cares about, they only see the color of his skin.

He could have been the most incompetent candidate to ever run and he would still have the Black vote. When there is a black candidate, Black voters don't care what a candidate says or cares about, they only see the color of his skin.

Until after Iowa, in polls he was losing the black vote to Clinton by more than 2-1 (approximately, I can't remember the actual numbers).

I DO recall during his original "Million Man March" speech Louis Farrakhan telling blacks to do just THAT.

Until after Iowa, in polls he was losing the black vote to Clinton by more than 2-1 (approximately, I can't remember the actual numbers).

There is a completely logical explanation for that.

The blacks who voted for Clinton in the first few elections are the blacks that actually cared. The ones who are voting now don't care, they just want a black President.

There, I said it.

Originally Posted by GunnyL
I DO recall during his original "Million Man March" speech Louis Farrakhan telling blacks to do just THAT.

but we are racist for pointing "little" stuff like that out....

What Farrakhan says is Obama's fault???????

Or

All blacks are really robots following Farrakhans's orders?

I don't see where you come to the conclusion you have from what was said. I also don't see why this is the second time that a media outlet's voter breakdown is attributed to her.

She's just using the information the media polls are providing.

I don't see that using a demograph that supports her makes a statement concerning blacks at all. If, as is suggested by their not being presented in her favor, working-class BLACK Americans support Obama does that mean he's say whites don't work?

Of course not.

He never said or used such a statement, but she sure did....

Why twist it to take it off of her and try to make her statements his fault?

What Farrakhan says is Obama's fault???????

Or

All blacks are really robots following Farrakhans's orders?

He never said or used such a statement, but she sure did....

Why twist it to take it off of her and try to make her statements his fault?

Why are you twisting it to try and make an observation of demographics into donning a KKK outfit? Your baseless alarmism and fearmongering is as obvious as daylight.

Squealing racism every time the wind changes direction is just as bad as being racist. You do nothing to help the issue of racism; rather, you exacerbate it because there are always those willing to believe your alarmist hype.

As far as Farrakhan goes ... I made a statement of fact. I did NOT make any comments that would lead to either of your conclusions.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-05-07-clintoninterview_N.htm

"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

Contessa, the funny thing is, she didn't say why Obama's support among the white working class is weakening. You jumped to the conclusion that it is for racial reasons.

This makes you the racist.

Have a nice day.

Contessa, the funny thing is, she didn't say why Obama's support among the white working class is weakening. You jumped to the conclusion that it is for racial reasons.

This makes you the racist.

Have a nice day.

It was all about Bill as "the first black president" when blacks could be used, but now Obama, according to Hillary, is "unelectable" because the uneducated but working whites just won't vote for him...... They are outed.

But in the final analysis, this is all that really matters:

She really does not deserve the job, if she had actually been man enough to handle it, she would have kept Bill out of the limelight, away from center stage, until late in an "election' campaign with him as spouse, rather than the way this has been done. She has made it all too obvious that this would be their "co-presidency.

President-Elect McCain thanks her.

There is a completely logical explanation for that.

The blacks who voted for Clinton in the first few elections are the blacks that actually cared. The ones who are voting now don't care, they just want a black President.

There, I said it.

She was actually polling better among African Americans across the country prior to Iowa. I don't think she was actually capturing them in any election. She was just capturing them in polls. He started capturing the black vote after he started winning.

It is stupid to think that blacks that support Clinton actually care, and those that support Obama... don't care? Actually, I don't even know what we are talking about. What do they care/ don't care about?

It was all about Bill as "the first black president" when blacks could be used, but now Obama, according to Hillary, is "unelectable" because the uneducated but working whites just won't vote for him...... They are outed.

But in the final analysis, this is all that really matters:

She really does not deserve the job, if she had actually been man enough to handle it, she would have kept Bill out of the limelight, away from center stage, until late in an "election' campaign with him as spouse, rather than the way this has been done. She has made it all too obvious that this would be their "co-presidency.

President-Elect McCain thanks her.

You spin faster than a propeller. So this isn't just about you being one those alarmist, fearmongerers that squeal "racism" if someone calls a black man black or a white man white.

It's about you dumping trash on Hillary. The color thing didn't go over so well so now it's switch gears to dragging Bill into it as well? The darling of liberals and Democrats is now worthy of nothing more than the smear machine, huh?

Beneath contempt.

She was actually polling better among African Americans across the country prior to Iowa. I don't think she was actually capturing them in any election. She was just capturing them in polls. He started capturing the black vote after he started winning.

It is stupid to think that blacks that support Clinton actually care, and those that support Obama... don't care? Actually, I don't even know what we are talking about. What do they care/ don't care about?

Actually, I hate to say this, but I think on the timeline, you'll find that he started capturing the black vote after Oprah's rallies. I could be wrong about that, but I don't think so.

Forum List

Back