Is Sex Necessary?

Pale Rider said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence NATO, and yes, I've tried the single sites, and continue to, to this day. For some reason, I attrack all kinds of women OLDER than me. I don't know why.
I tried those sites also... didn't work for me... get all kinds. You are right that so many misrepresent themselves. I got married men, men who live with their Moms, men who have 3 x's and a couple of kids with each. It is hard to find a middle age man without a lot of baggage. Certainly not looking for one younger than me. Did that twice. Both my X's are younger, thinking now I may go older. He would have his kids grown and I can have him all to myself. It is hard, I don't consider myself picky just selective. We must have things in common and he must have a good heart. Looks, well been there done that..... . But like everyone says, time and patience is the key and I have both.

pretender said:
I tried those sites also... didn't work for me... get all kinds. You are right that so many misrepresent themselves. I got married men, men who live with their Moms, men who have 3 x's and a couple of kids with each. It is hard to find a middle age man without a lot of baggage. Certainly not looking for one younger than me. Did that twice. Both my X's are younger, thinking now I may go older. He would have his kids grown and I can have him all to myself. It is hard, I don't consider myself picky just selective. We must have things in common and he must have a good heart. Looks, well been there done that..... . But like everyone says, time and patience is the key and I have both.
And quite competent even without a current steady, I might add!

My wife is still in good shape after two kids - she gained closed to 100lbs over the course of two pregnancies. These shots were taken since the birth of our 2nd kid...

attachment.php

Women using 'kids' as an excuse to be fat/out of shape is bad. Be more like me: "Darin's fat cuz he's lazy and likes to eat"

:)

pretender said:

Honestly probably the best way to meet someone worth meeting is to go places you really enjoy being, hobbies that are a big part of your life, or even in church if that's important to you, this way you are meeting people that you share a lot in common with, which is always a good start.

Internet dating is hard because like Pale said many people misreperesent themselves, plus I really believe the only way to see if there's real chemistry with someone is in person, pictures just never seem to do anyone justice. The main thing especially for women is to just get out and circulate so the good ones find you and come after you, then you can be picky about which one's have potential, and in the process you get to meet some very nice people that could turn out to be very good friends. Men know what they like and what they are interested in, the only help they need is for you to show up looking and being confident.

-=d=- said:
My wife is still in good shape after two kids - she gained closed to 100lbs over the course of two pregnancies. These shots were taken since the birth of our 2nd kid...

attachment.php

Women using 'kids' as an excuse to be fat/out of shape is bad. Be more like me: "Darin's fat cuz he's lazy and likes to eat"

:)

Darin I know you know this already but you are a lucky man :)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I was happily married for 15 years and had a very active sex life until my wife decided to have a very active sex life with someone else. Now, I could care less about sex. Yes, my divorce left me very bitter towards women. I would much rather spend time with a true friend. My dog. No, I am not screwing my dog.

budboomer said:
I was happily married for 15 years and had a very active sex life until my wife decided to have a very active sex life with someone else. Now, I could care less about sex. Yes, my divorce left me very bitter towards women. I would much rather spend time with a true friend. My dog. No, I am not screwing my dog.

Divorce sucks, it often effects men in ways that people do not understand.

How long has it been since the divorce?

no1tovote4 said:
Divorce sucks, it often effects men in ways that people do not understand.

How long has it been since the divorce?

It has been 4yrs. I am done with women. I will have a canine companion for the rest of my life.

budboomer said:
Oh my, ..I'm sorry bud but don't let it destroy the way you feel about all women. I can't understand why some men and women cheat but….. they do. Believe me I know how you feel, it will bring you to your knees but IMO it's like riding a bike, if you fall off you need to get back on. Time heals all wounds. Give yourself more time and it will get better, I promise. My heart goes out to you because I know it hurts like hell. Men do seem to take it differently than women. Women can forgive (well some of them, not me) men don't seem to be as forgiving but in both cases someone gets hurt.

This is the main reason I wouldn't date a man who thinks he is hot stuff and needs hot stuff. They are never satisfied, their eyes wonder too much. They are just so full of themselves and they feel the need to spread it around. It's an ego thing, and they need it stroked continuously. Can’t and won’t play those games.

budboomer said:
i know how you feel my divorce cost me everything but the clothes on my back, and the bitch tried to get those too!

budboomer said:
It has been 4yrs. I am done with women. I will have a canine companion for the rest of my life.

Well, here's to hopin' that you remember why you liked them to begin with!

:beer:

budboomer said:

Well boomer, from a womans perspective here I have been divorced and had to break up an engagement as he would have been trouble for me and im not up for that either. When you marry anyone you marry all their baggage as well. For a while I was turning down some extremely nice good looking men just because I wanted to be alone and peaceful. My cats are my babies now and I am the most independent person you could ever know, but even with all that I know everyone needs human adult companionship, especially romantic. Dogs, cats, and kids are great, but even kids are no subsitute for that.

Is sex necessary for an individual's survival? No.

Is it necessary for the human race's survival? Yes.

Am I gonna get laid every other night for the rest of the month, doing my part to ensure the continuation of the human race? Damn skippy!

gop_jeff said:
Is sex necessary for an individual's survival? No.

Is it necessary for the human race's survival? Yes.

Am I gonna get laid every other night for the rest of the month, doing my part to ensure the continuation of the human race? Damn skippy!

LMAO :) Why not 'every' night??? :D heheh

Good on ya, matey...

-=d=- said:
LMAO :) Why not 'every' night??? :D heheh

Good on ya, matey...

Ahem...

My testicles have to produce sufficient sperm to increase the probability of fertilizing the soon-to-be-released egg cell. The studies I've read say that every other night allows for the optimum sperm production and delivery rates.

Hey Bonnie,
I know adult companionship is important but I have learned over the years that it is not necessary. After being lied to for years by the most important person in my life it is easy now not to need anyone.
Don't get me wrong. I have a close family with 2 brothers and 2 sisters and I do have close friends. I just don't need an intimate relationship with the oppisite sex. Been there and done that.

Forum List

Back