Is Sex Necessary?

budboomer said:
Hey Bonnie,
I know adult companionship is important but I have learned over the years that it is not necessary. After being lied to for years by the most important person in my life it is easy now not to need anyone.
Don't get me wrong. I have a close family with 2 brothers and 2 sisters and I do have close friends. I just don't need an intimate relationship with the oppisite sex. Been there and done that.

I can see your point of view. On a different subject I can see by your sig that you like Python's rendition of King Arthur and the Holy Grail. LOL always a classic

Bonnie said:
I can see your point of view. On a different subject I can see by your sig that you like Python's rendition of King Arthur and the Holy Grail. LOL always a classic

"She turned me into a Newt!..... I got better!"

Bonnie said:
LOL I just realized what your Avatar comes from............that was a great SNL skit!!

Are you saying you can hear Jeffs Testicles sing???? :p:

I just changed it to a photo instead! :)

No - I'm saying "Plug my ears and sing so I don't have to 'hear' about Jeff's Nuggets"

:D

gop_jeff said:
Am I gonna get laid every other night for the rest of the month, ...
Ya know Jeff, it's not very considerate of you to talk like that knowing that us
ole married farts are gonna read it. Laid every night to us is but a distant but fond memory,
which you to will have someday...SO DON'T RUB IT IN !!!:rotflmao:

Monty Python is one of my favorite movies and Will Ferrell doing Blue Oyster Cult is one of the funniest SNL's

Mr. P said:
Ya know Jeff, it's not very considerate of you to talk like that knowing that us
ole married farts are gonna read it. Laid every night to us is but a distant but fond memory,
which you to will have someday...SO DON'T RUB IT IN :asshole: !!!:rotflmao:

Mr P, and all other husbands that are feeling neglected in the sex department...........A little advice coming form the source..........Make the marriage great outside the bedroom, and your wife will make it great in the bedroom.

Why what does she mean exactly you ask???
Glad you asked.....What I mean is look at your wife as if she is the only beautiful sexy, desirable woman on the planet. Maybe plan a surprise over night getaway, and leave kids with Grandma, or just leave kids with Grandma, and have the house to yoursleves, so you can walk around nude or shower together.......okay?....... maybe have a little champaigne or wine chilling. and for gods sake please men stop looking at those shallow average looking empty headed twits like Lynsey Lohan, who in real life can't hold a candle to your wives................. Nothing is more unsexy to a woman that to feel like she needs to compete with those dinks to get your attention!!!!

Big Jim and the duffle bag twins will be happy soldiers......trust me on this.........And for you guys that are already doing this :thup: :salute:

Bonnie said:
Mr P, and all other husbands that are feeling neglected in the sex department...........A little advice coming form the source..........Make the marriage great outside the bedroom, and your wife will make it great in the bedroom.

Why what does she mean exactly you ask???
Glad you asked.....What I mean is look at your wife as if she is the only beautiful sexy, desirable woman on the planet. Maybe plan a surprise over night getaway, and leave kids with Grandma, or just leave kids with Grandma, and have the house to yoursleves, so you can walk around nude or shower together.......okay?....... maybe have a little champaigne or wine chilling. and for gods sake please men stop looking at those shallow average looking empty headed twits like Lynsey Lohan, who in real life can't hold a candle to your wives................. Nothing is more unsexy to a woman that to feel like she needs to compete with those dinks to get your attention!!!!

Big Jim and the duffle bag twins will be happy soldiers......trust me on this.........And for you guys that are already doing this :thup: :salute:
It was a Joke Bonnie.:)

Bonnie said:
The main thing especially for women is to just get out and circulate so the good ones find you and come after you,...

Soooooooo.... where was it you said you hung out? :rolleyes: :tng:

Said1 said:
I'm off until next Monday so :lalala: I still have to buy my books for next semester!!

Yeesh Monday??? at least I have till the 20th, but I still have to get my books as well :rolleyes:

Bonnie said:
Yeesh Monday??? at least I have till the 20th, but I still have to get my books as well :rolleyes:

Work Monday, class Tuesday and the other starts around the 20th - I think, does ring a bell though. I have to return some books too!

Said1 said:
Work Monday, class Tuesday and the other starts around the 20th - I think, does ring a bell though. I have to return some books too!

Better check that one out, it should be ringing loud bells.............I better do that myself, maybe the 20th was just wishful thinking or hysterical blindness :shocked:

Bonnie said:
Over here in the North East, however doing a little less hanging out and a little more studying :cof:

Ooooooohh yeah right... so I guess I won't be bumping into you anytime soon... ;)

Happy New Year Bon, be safe and don't study too hard! :beer: :rock: :cheers2:

Pale Rider said:
Ooooooohh yeah right... so I guess I won't be bumping into you anytime soon... ;)

Happy New Year Bon, be safe and don't study too hard! :beer: :rock: :cheers2:

Thank you, same to you, be safe, and if your ever over on this coast let me know and Ill take you to a great rock club here to see some live music :rock: :mm:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Bonnie said:
Thank you, same to you, be safe, and if your ever over on this coast let me know and Ill take you to a great rock club here to see some live music :rock: :mm:

Distance between Reno, Nevada, United States and Bangor, Maine, United States, as the crow flies:

2602 miles (4187 km) (2261 nautical miles)

Wow, how depressing after such a splendid offer... :eek:

In any case, the offer alone is enough to brighten my day. :thup:

Pale Rider said:
Distance between Reno, Nevada, United States and Bangor, Maine, United States, as the crow flies:

2602 miles (4187 km) (2261 nautical miles)

Wow, how depressing after such a splendid offer... :eek:

In any case, the offer alone is enough to brighten my day. :thup:

Not quite in Bangor BRRRRRRR LOL, but the offer stands :)

Forum List

Back