Is Sean Penn A Snitch?

Is Sean Penn A Snitch?
El Chapo Speaks
What I'm wondering is are you some kind of a criminal, to be using a word like "snitch". That is a word that criminals use, and others who regard reporting crime as a bad thing. Reporting criminal behavior is not only not a bad thing, it is a good thing, and a necessary thing if we are to survive as a society, and a duty for all responsible citizens.

Casting the word snitch on Sean Penn is misleading. If he did report el Chapo, good for him, but by doing it without contacting authorities, puts him in a very improper category, if not illegal.

aiding and abetting a fugitive.
I'd say by simply not alerting the authorities he does fall into that category, as does anyone else involved in this very disturbing scenario. It seems like nowadays, with many Hollywood actors et al, "disturbing" is all too frequent a relevant adjective.

Whether or not the lefty a-hole Penn snitched isn't the question. It's what Chapo thinks Penn had to do, if anything, with his recapture. He might not think Penn purposely outed him, but he could be thinking maybe his loose talk about their meeting caused someone else to add things up, connect some dots or whatever. And based on Chapo's long history of killings, I sure as hell wouldn't want him thinking I had anything to do with getting his worthless ass back in the slammer.

Sleep tight, Sean. Your securtiy system should give you enough time to make it to your safe room before Chapo's gunmen give you the Tony Montana treatment.

And Penn needs to be in a jail cell.

For what crime ?
The crime of being so fucking stupid he didn't know the DEA had been watching and reading EVERYTHING the dumb bitch Mexican soap opera star had been sending and receiving from El Chapo for the last year.
El Chapo was in love with the bitch.
DEA: "Read this! It's from Sean Penn. He wants to know if he can have a visit with her to discuss whether or not she could arrange an interview with El Chapo. No I'm not kidding!".
A low altitude spy satellite tracked the fucking charter plane the bitch and Penn took to Mexico.
I love how in the RS article Penn is a bit puzzled why there weren't any drones flying overhead when he was with El Chapo. HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

Dude, your version of what the world should look like really fucking blows.

Forum List

Back