Is Sean Penn A Snitch?

sure looks like it based on the little that I have heard . Doesn't seem like 'el chapo' is very smart either !!

I guess his most loyal friend is now the boss of things.
And Sean is now casting his next movie.

If Sean Penn didn't snitch...I don't blame him. He's a disgusting filthy worthless liberal. BUT...you don't snitch on a Mexican drug king unless you want to die along with your whole family. As Trump said....it's what Mexicans do.

Sean Penn, the moron that he is.....he is probably going to regret any part he played in catching this drug thug........they are not known for forgiveness or being to concerned with who they kill....

I don't think Penn snitched. I think he wanted an inside story and has a movie in mind.
With that said...Penn should be in jail for aiding and abetting.

I think El Chapo wants to be as famous as he can and with Sean Penn's commie liberal leanings , he thought he'd make the best person to tell his life story in a movie. Just in case he was shot dead when caught again.

I wonder how long he can afford to pay for body guards and still raise money for his Haitian cause.

.maybe 6 months later.
breaking news: sean penn and all his family killed..........

And Penn needs to be in a jail cell.

For what crime ?
The crime of being so fucking stupid he didn't know the DEA had been watching and reading EVERYTHING the dumb bitch Mexican soap opera star had been sending and receiving from El Chapo for the last year.
El Chapo was in love with the bitch.
DEA: "Read this! It's from Sean Penn. He wants to know if he can have a visit with her to discuss whether or not she could arrange an interview with El Chapo. No I'm not kidding!".
A low altitude spy satellite tracked the fucking charter plane the bitch and Penn took to Mexico.
I love how in the RS article Penn is a bit puzzled why there weren't any drones flying overhead when he was with El Chapo. HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

The tip leading to last week’s capture of fugitive drug lord Joaquin Guzman came from a neighbor reporting suspicious activity at the house where he was hiding in Mexico, a former senior U.S. drug official said Sunday.

Los Angeles Times · 34 minutes ago

The tip leading to last week’s capture of fugitive drug lord Joaquin Guzman came from a neighbor reporting suspicious activity at the house where he was hiding in Mexico, a former senior U.S. drug official said Sunday.

Los Angeles Times · 34 minutes ago
That' right. A fucking 'neighbor' living beside El Chapo ratted him out to the DEA.
Seriously you can't be that fucking stupid.
Everyone within a hundred miles of El Chapo was owned by El Chapo. I guess the 'neighbor' was no longer interested in living nor of any of his extended family.
This neighbor must have been 'suspicious' having to go thru a dozen roadblocks manned by strange heavily armed men each time the 'neighbor' went into town.
You REALLY believe the DEA is going to divulge that really happened?
Fucking WISE UP MORON!

Forum List

Back