Is Rush Limbaugh a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of Satan...

That's a comedy sketch you know.. right?

Um, yes, lol dumbass. Hicks was a stand up comedian (the guy in my avatar)

So, what's your point? Hicks did a bit about Limbaugh therefore Limbaugh is a racist?

RACIST!!!!!!!!

Um, no actually, dumbshit, it's just a funny bit I try to post in every single Rush Limbaugh thread here. Has nothing to do with his racism. Give it a listen, I think you'll enjoy it.

I did.. It was funny. Now, back to my question, do you have examples of Rush Limbaugh being racist?

Is Rush Limbaugh a racist?
For the right amount of money, he'll be whatever you want him to be.

I hear he truly loves Dominican Rent Boys, though.
LOL...Truthmatters, is that you?

Whatever happened to TM????
Unfortunately I think the powers that be finally banned her forever. Too bad as she was a great beacon of lefty stupidity and lunacy. And not to mention a...lair!!!

Speaking of Satan...

That's a comedy sketch you know.. right?

Um, yes, lol dumbass. Hicks was a stand up comedian (the guy in my avatar)

So, what's your point? Hicks did a bit about Limbaugh therefore Limbaugh is a racist?

RACIST!!!!!!!!

Um, no actually, dumbshit, it's just a funny bit I try to post in every single Rush Limbaugh thread here. Has nothing to do with his racism. Give it a listen, I think you'll enjoy it.

I did.. It was funny. Now, back to my question, do you have examples of Rush Limbaugh being racist?

Already posted in this thread. Try to keep up, slow poke.

Today's racists are liberal left by every measure. BLM as an example, black women's forum black congressional group on and on and on. Minority's will not do better in America until they dump the race crap and get on with their lives.

Of course Rush is a racist. He's disagreed with just about everything Barry has done or proposed and, as he warned before Barry was sworn in, during this administration anyone who disagreed in any way with the new president would be labeled a racist by the lefty scumbags.

Link(s)?

Is Barack "The Blamer" Obama a racist?
Most definitely.

:rofl:

I suppose if you're a bigot you might think so. normal people know you're a moron.

Examples?

This is funny ---- before I opened the nested quote all that shows is

"Is Barack "The Blamer" Obama a racist?
Most definitely"​

Followed by you going:

"Examples?"​

and for the briefest moment I thought you had gone all nonpartisan-evenhanded and shit. :lol:

When can I expect my new keyboard?

LOL, four pages and still not one shred of proof that Rush is a racist.

He isn't a racist, he is against liberalism. He's also willing to acknowledge statistical differences between different groups of people.

Rush specializes in exposing liberals for the hypocritical sacks of shit they are. The left's only coping mechanism is to believe he is a racist thus everything he ever says can be dismissed as racist hate speech.

Except for my post where I quoted your MessiahRushie's own definition of a racist and then all HIS own quotes that fit his OWN definition.

Except for my post where I quoted your MessiahRushie's own definition of a racist and then all HIS own quotes that fit his OWN definition.

Wrong, your post did nothing to show Rush is racist. Making fun of idiotic liberals that base everything on race isn't racist, it's showing how stupid they are. Then you claim he is doing the same by using the term "black man", when that isn't the same thing.

Wrong, your post did nothing to show Rush is racist. Making fun of idiotic liberals that base everything on race isn't racist, it's showing how stupid they are. Then you claim he is doing the same by using the term "black man", when that isn't the same thing.
And there you have it folks, when their MessiahRushie fulfills his very own definition of a racist with numerous quotes, the racist DittoTards still deny he is a racist.

Forum List

Back