Is Roy a pedophile?

And what of Bill Clinton taking the “Lolita Express” private jet of his convicted pedophile buddy to his private island 16 times?

Think nothing happened?

Do you? I mean we have one of his 13 year old's saying Trump raped her. Trump was pretty close to that guy, and Kevin Spacey. Seems like all three of them probably belong behind a lot of bars.
BUT TRUMP!

The facts remain ambiguous. I'm inclined to believe her but i do not know and nor does my opinion matter.

Having said that here is a 7 minute video that connects many dots by it's end and calls into question MANY of our leaders & celebs.

the facts aren't ambiguous.

pedophile is probably technically the wrong word since it usually applies to pre-pubescent children. he was certainly a child molester though.

And what of Bill Clinton taking the “Lolita Express” private jet of his convicted pedophile buddy to his private island 16 times?

Think nothing happened?
For the 40th time: that didn't happen.

Lying for a pedophile, tsk tsk

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

Bill Clinton jumped aboard 'Lolita Express' for junkets along with Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Why Bill Clinton's 26 Trips on the Lolita Express Child Rape Jet Matter

Bill Clinton used billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ for African charity tour

Ditching the secret service is pretty humorous... yeah that happens lol.

Kinda sad, When Jeff Epsteins brother was subpoena'd he never mentioned Bill. Said Donald Trump flew on their plane though. Had documents showing it even. And of course Trump had said ""I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,... He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Of course after he was charged with pedophilia Trump distanced himself immediately from him publicly. Probably called him a low level unpaid intern. lol

He didn't assault shit, ok?

The Wash poo Post is lying as it usually does. in favor of the commiecrats ..... shame on those lies....shame on the Wash poo Post!:mad-61:

skye check this out and get it out there. I was looking up the restaurant when Steve put up a thread about the forgery in the yearbook.

This is nuts. They spelled Olde Hickory House with an E. The restaurant doesn't have an e.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

The yearbook.

DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i-600x404.jpg

IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

:lmao: You just forwarded a Jim Hoft page. Look before you leap. :rolleyes:

Are you disputing the image? Or the error in spelling?

I'm noting who the source is. And if you believe this unknown is a "handwriting expert" on the basis of a say-so by Jim Fucking Hoft, I've got a bunch of bridges to sell you. I gives you a package deal.

And I already saw the images, and no I don't agree the alleged "discrepancies" are there at all. Am I a qualified handwriting expert? No, but I don't need to be. All I need is for some Bubble Blogger to say I am and trot it out to the Gullibles, who will sit there and look at two identical signatures and swear they're not identical, simply because (a) some BubbleBlogger told them to think that, and (b) because it's what they want to be true. As I said the first time, look before you leap, because you might just be leaping into a hole --- especially when you're retweeting Steve McRacist. That's one discredited source quoting another.

As for the spelling of " Olde", stipulating that I've never been to that restaurant and neither have you (and I strongly doubt either Jim Fucking Hoft or Steve McRacist has either), it's not uncommon for such small businesses to use Olde Englisshe on their shingle, and it's entirely possible that the restaurant either (a) DID spell it that way some time in the past and later modernized it, OR that (b) whoever wrote "olde" was simply making a wry spelling joke. And a third possibility is that they simply didn't know any better.

Or didn't you think of any of those possibilities because you're tripping over yourself to get your money out to buy Bubble Bridges?

Critical thinking is dead.

The restaurant *was* actually named Olde Hickory House -- Tin-ee was absolutely owned here in this post -- with pics of the 1977 City Directory and ads from that period:

IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Under " Barbecue", eighth entry down (fourth in ALL CAPS):

unnamed-1-1376x1032.jpg

Oopsie. :rofl:

tinydancer --- wanna buy that bridge now? :deal:
I'm afraid the price just went up.

The facts remain ambiguous. I'm inclined to believe her but i do not know and nor does my opinion matter.

Having said that here is a 7 minute video that connects many dots by it's end and calls into question MANY of our leaders & celebs.

pedophile is probably technically the wrong word since it usually applies to pre-pubescent children. he was certainly a child molester though.

Think nothing happened?

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

Bill Clinton jumped aboard 'Lolita Express' for junkets along with Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Why Bill Clinton's 26 Trips on the Lolita Express Child Rape Jet Matter

Bill Clinton used billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ for African charity tour

Ditching the secret service is pretty humorous... yeah that happens lol.

Kinda sad, When Jeff Epsteins brother was subpoena'd he never mentioned Bill. Said Donald Trump flew on their plane though. Had documents showing it even. And of course Trump had said ""I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,... He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Of course after he was charged with pedophilia Trump distanced himself immediately from him publicly. Probably called him a low level unpaid intern. lol

BUT TRUMP!

Leftards are so predictable.

Think nothing happened?

Been through this a hundred times with you whacknuts. All older articles, all by RW hit job sites.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

Victims: Feds Hid ‘Sweetheart’ Deal for Well-Connected Sex Offender
Read your own link Dufus, it supports me.

No , it doesn't whackadoo.

What part of this are you having trouble with?

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office."

Are you going to try and pull what Boedicca tried a few days ago, and had to tuck her tail tween legs and was shamed off?

Think nothing happened?

Been through this a hundred times with you whacknuts. All older articles, all by RW hit job sites.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

Victims: Feds Hid ‘Sweetheart’ Deal for Well-Connected Sex Offender
Read your own link Dufus, it supports me.

No , it doesn't whackadoo.

What part of this are you having trouble with?

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office."

Are you going to try and pull what Boedicca tried a few days ago, and had to tuck her tail tween legs and was shamed off?

To date there is no evidence Trump colluded with the Russians so .....

repubs: innocent!!! Dems: guilty!!!! Both of you:Morons
The final decision belongs to the CITIZENS of as Alabama.
No, they can decide whether he Senator. But they are not a court of justice.

There are also a lot of psychotic Christians down there which negates their ability to be rational.

In short, religious people are essentially morons in my opinion.
The Senate has not tossed a member since 1826 when Dems refused to seat a negro!
The dems you speak of are really republicans now since the major parties were re-alligned.

The rest of your statement I cant understand.
Robert Bird died a democrat.

BUT TRUMP!

Actually I vote Republican. Just not a Trump fan, but nice way to try and bend your story by creating fake information.

Remind me, which one when the Epsteins were under oath did they mention flying with them. Clinton or Trump....

Kinda funny it's like listening to someone try to talk about boycotting McDonalds while they are eating a Big Mac. It's that retarded.

No (in answer to your ridiculous question).

Even if everything his paid accusers said is true, HE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE.
Look the word up in the dictionary since you clearly don't know the definition.

When Clinton was taking those flights it was in the early 2000's, Epstein was convicted in 2008.

And his trips were in papers at the time, on humanitarian causes. As I posted earlier:

"Official flight records show his 26 trips aboard the jet with destinations such as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa."

There was a a month long trip to Africa - this was written about in 2002 in the New Yorker -- years before it was known what a creepy perv Epstein was --

"Clinton had organized a weeklong tour of South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, and Mozambique to do what Clinton does. So when the president's advance man Doug Band pitched the idea to Epstein, he said sure. As an added bonus, Kevin Spacey, a close friend of Clinton's, and actor Chris Tucker came along for the ride.

While Epstein got an intellectual kick out of engaging African finance ministers in theoretical chitchat about economic development, the real payoff for him was observing Clinton in his métier: talking HIV/aids policy with African leaders and soaking up the love from Cape Town to Lagos
..."

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

Paid accusers? Do you have any single bit or shred of proof of anyone remotely making that claim with knowledge of the situation?

Or is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep at night knowing you want to support a pedophile?

When Clinton was taking those flights it was in the early 2000's, Epstein was convicted in 2008.

And his trips were in papers at the time, on humanitarian causes. As I posted earlier:

"Official flight records show his 26 trips aboard the jet with destinations such as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa."

There was a a month long trip to Africa - this was written about in 2002 in the New Yorker -- years before it was known what a creepy perv Epstein was --

"Clinton had organized a weeklong tour of South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, and Mozambique to do what Clinton does. So when the president's advance man Doug Band pitched the idea to Epstein, he said sure. As an added bonus, Kevin Spacey, a close friend of Clinton's, and actor Chris Tucker came along for the ride.

While Epstein got an intellectual kick out of engaging African finance ministers in theoretical chitchat about economic development, the real payoff for him was observing Clinton in his métier: talking HIV/aids policy with African leaders and soaking up the love from Cape Town to Lagos
..."

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery
Clinton and the pedophile, tsk tsk.

Post what goes on in his private island now.

Paid accusers? Do you have any single bit or shred of proof of anyone remotely making that claim with knowledge of the situation?

Or is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep at night knowing you want to support a pedophile?
Tsk tsk. Resorting to quotes I never said.

Flying the private jet of a convicted pedophile to his private island 16 times was just to see his record collection!

Yeah... And him and Trump who also showed up on those logs and actually was accused there of having had sex with a 13 year old child. Right? I mean you can't just scream "This guy went!" and there's the other guys name right beside it? Clinton was a scumbag, but you promoting that as truth mean you also believe Trump is a pedophile.

I'm fine locking both those sick fucks up.

BUT TRUMP!

Actually I vote Republican. Just not a Trump fan, but nice way to try and bend your story by creating fake information.

Remind me, which one when the Epsteins were under oath did they mention flying with them. Clinton or Trump....

Kinda funny it's like listening to someone try to talk about boycotting McDonalds while they are eating a Big Mac. It's that retarded.
Ya, Bill Clinton defender claiming to be a conservative. For some reason I don’t believe you.

Flying the private jet of a convicted pedophile to his private island 16 times was just to see his record collection!

Yeah... And him and Trump who also showed up on those logs and actually was accused there of having had sex with a 13 year old child. Right? I mean you can't just scream "This guy went!" and there's the other guys name right beside it? Clinton was a scumbag, but you promoting that as truth mean you also believe Trump is a pedophile.

I'm fine locking both those sick fucks up.
The gymnastics of a Clinton worshipper masquerading as a conservative. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back