Is Race and Issue In America?

jimnyc,

I belive one of the most hateful and racist things a person can do is to make false statements about another race.
The things I say may not be nice, but they are factual and I belive with only pointing out the truth can problems be fixed.

I hope our friend bamthin did not make up the facts he presented, because that would be the actions of a true racist.

Originally posted by Big D
jimnyc,

I belive one of the most hateful and racist things a person can do is to make false statements about another race.
The things I say may not be nice, but they are factual and I belive with only pointing out the truth can problems be fixed.

I hope our friend bamthin did not make up the facts he presented, because that would be the actions of a true racist.

I hope he didn't either. I guess he could clear this up by posting his sources.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I hope he didn't either. I guess he could clear this up by posting his sources.

White-Collar Crime Offenders NIBRS provides for the collection of age, sex, race, ethnicity, and resident status information on the offenders
associated with an incident in which some descriptive information is known. The NIBRS data for 1997 through 1999 show white-collar crime offenders5 are, on average, in their late-twenties to early-thirties, which is only slightly older than most other offenders captured in NIBRS. The majority of white-collar crime offenders are white males, except for those who committed
embezzlement. However, in comparison to offenders committing property crimes, there is a higher proportion of females committing these white-collar offenses.

LINK

OK, now, I want to let you know right now that I am done debating this racist crap with you guys. I have continually proven you wrong and I think that hating people you don't even know is disgusting. You claim to just be posting facts (and they aren't even facts.) What is the motive of posting this stuff which portray blacks in a bad light. It's not scientific, it's motivated by hate for people because of their color. Their is no point to this. Normal people don't even think about this stuff. You are in your own minority.

-Bam

Of course there were more white collar crimes committed by whites, there are a LOT more whites in the population! It's the percentages that tell the entire story.

OK, now, I want to let you know right now that I am done debating this racist crap with you guys. I have continually proven you wrong and I think that hating people you don't even know is disgusting. You claim to just be posting facts (and they aren't even facts.) What is the motive of posting this stuff which portray blacks in a bad light. It's not scientific, it's motivated by hate for people because of their color. Their is no point to this. Normal people don't even think about this stuff. You are in your own minority.

Of course you'll back out, you have no argument. The facts speak for themselves and CANNOT be disputed. Not motivated by hate, it's not scientific, it's not racist - BLACKS COMMIT THE MAJORITY OF CRIMES, AND MOST SPECIFICALLY VIOLENT CRIMES. That cannot be disputed. ALMOST EVERY REPUTABLE STUDY EVER DONE SHOWS BLACKS TO HAVE LOWER IQ's. Blame those who did the studies if you don't like the data presented.

I posted this:

"The racial makeup of white-collar criminals is predominately white. "

You posted this:

"I hope he didn't either. I guess he could clear this up by posting his sources."

You doubted I had a source and embarassed yourself (again) by calling me out on this. I provided a "reputable" source (fbi.gov) and showed you a sentence which basically repeated what I said.

"The majority of white-collar crime offenders are white males'

That is the exact line from the FBI report.

I said I wasn't going to respond anymore but it's just too tempting to expose you again. You go out on a limb and doubt me publically, I abuse you with the link to the source of the data and you STILL continue to debate it.

You really need to learn when you are in over your head.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Bam

You doubted I had a source and embarassed yourself (again) by calling me out on this. I provided a "reputable" source (fbi.gov) and showed you a sentence which basically repeated what I said.

Embarassed? Over what, proving your ignorance yet again? Nobody ever denied that whites are involved in crimes as well, just not 25-50% whites as is the case with blacks. Face it, bam bam, blacks are much more involved in crime nation wide, and none of your bitching and whining is going to change that fact.

I said I wasn't going to respond anymore but it's just too tempting to expose you again. You go out on a limb and doubt me publically, I abuse you with the link to the source of the data and you STILL continue to debate it.

In other words, you're a liar. You knew you would respond, you must have a secret desire to look foolish. Abuse? LOL debating with you is like debating with a mongoloid.

You really need to learn when you are in over your head.

Again, bam bam, I've said time and time again that a HUGE portion of blacks committ crimes throughout the nation. They are responsible for the majority in so many categories, specifically those related to rape, murder, assault & robberies. You were upset at the pointing out of the obvious. You tried to refute the facts and failed miserably. The facts still stand and you still look retarded. Thanks for playing!

Again, bam bam, I've said time and time again that a HUGE portion of blacks committ crimes throughout the nation. They are responsible for the majority in so many categories, specifically those related to rape, murder, assault & robberies. You were upset at the pointing out of the obvious. You tried to refute the facts and failed miserably. The facts still stand and you still look retarded. Thanks for playing! [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoh, whoh... let's not get carried away there jim. Most blacks are decent, good people, even if the statistics shown show they committ more crimes than other races (which i really don't want to get into again). However, it's still like a very low percentage, hardly a huge portion by any respect!

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Whoh, whoh... let's not get carried away there jim. Most blacks are decent, good people, even if the statistics shown show they committ more crimes than other races (which i really don't want to get into again). However, it's still like a very low percentage, hardly a huge portion by any respect!

Very low percentage?

"The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade."

"According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole."

"Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S."

"Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime."

They don't sound very low to me.

Well, Ike, no one in this thread really seems to be taking your question seriously, but I will try. I think race continues to be an issue because the media, government, elitist liberals and others keep MAKING it an issue. I think if we'd quit talking about our differences (skin color and otherwise) and who wronged who 100 years ago, we could make some REAL progress. But in truth, I think the race isse keeps being brought up and played because there are people (on both sides) who don't really want to see the races get along. Because someone is always playing the blame game instead of just getting on with life, the races retreat from each other and we continue to stay divided. Until we can talk about HUMAN BEINGS instead of whites, blacks, reds, and polka-dots, we will always stay divided.

Originally posted by LoudBeagle
Well, Ike, no one in this thread really seems to be taking your question seriously, but I will try. I think race continues to be an issue because the media, government, elitist liberals and others keep MAKING it an issue. I think if we'd quit talking about our differences (skin color and otherwise) and who wronged who 100 years ago, we could make some REAL progress. But in truth, I think the race isse keeps being brought up and played because there are people (on both sides) who don't really want to see the races get along. Because someone is always playing the blame game instead of just getting on with life, the races retreat from each other and we continue to stay divided. Until we can talk about HUMAN BEINGS instead of whites, blacks, reds, and polka-dots, we will always stay divided.
I kind of agree with some of this...by the way, I thought my answer was serious.

Originally posted by bamthin
Well, I am thinking in a few more generations it won't matter anyway. Blacks and whites and hispanics and asians are interbreeding more and more. Maybe early next century the caucasian will be the minority in America, maybe sooner. Maybe, by then, all the hateful, bigoted low IQ white supremacists will be extinct, like the dinosaur. And America will be a much better place.

-Bam

So America will be a better place when we're all of the same skin tone? Who's the racist on this thread again? I'm getting confused.

Originally posted by Moi
I kind of agree with some of this...by the way, I thought my answer was serious.

Sorry, Moi - Somehow I accidentally skipped a bunch of the pages. I went back and read them and of course, your answer was serious.

I'm lucky.

I don’t live in America.

I don’t mean to be rude, there are lots of wonderful, beautiful things Americans are responsible for.

Read some of my other posts if you don’t believe me, I'm quite pro US.

I say what I say, merely because often times, you're country seem like a sideshow. Living in Canada, I sometimes feel we are next to a giant television episode of Jerry Springer being acted out everyday by live performers.

Quick example.

Canada is a country equally, if not more diverse than the United States.

Yet, we have less than half the amount of racial strife that your country does.

Why is this?

I suspect, its because of slavery. The very same slavery you're fellow Americans were willing to defend at the barrel of a gun until they lost the civil war.

Some Americans want to bring back the confederate flag!

What episode of Jerry IS this?

That’s just what I think.
What do you think?
Is race still an issue in America? And if so, why?

-The Brilliant Canadian
It's Obama's fault. Oh yea we didn't even know who he was back then. Lol

I'm lucky.

I don’t live in America.

I don’t mean to be rude, there are lots of wonderful, beautiful things Americans are responsible for.

I say what I say, merely because often times, you're country seem like a sideshow. Living in Canada, I sometimes feel we are next to a giant television episode of Jerry Springer being acted out everyday by live performers.

Quick example.

Why is this?

I suspect, its because of slavery. The very same slavery you're fellow Americans were willing to defend at the barrel of a gun until they lost the civil war.

What do you think?

-The Brilliant Canadian
There is a racial problem, but the truth is, it's black people who are causing it. They rove the streets in mobs, attacking white people. There are hundreds, if not thousands of videos on youtube that show these attacks. They post them because they are proud of attacking white people. They laugh while they do it. It's exceptionally rare to see a story of white on black crime, but horrific black on white crime is a daily event.

Unfortunately the black community suffers from having a much different and vastly inferior culture than the rest of us. I think all their problems will go away once they join the rest of us, but it doesn't appear that will happen anytime soon.

Last edited:
sealybobo has proven himself time and time again that he is a virulent racist.

Resurrecting this 14 year old thread is just icing on the cake to clinch his title as chief racist.

Take any and all of this shit disturbing rabble rauser's posts with a grain of salt.

I'm lucky.

I don’t live in America.

Quick example.

Why is this?

What do you think?

-The Brilliant Canadian

Slavery........you didn't have it......the democrat party fought to keep slavery and then after losing the Civil War tri d to keep their hold over the newly freed slaves through the enactment of Jim Crow laws, beatings, and murder.......the democrat party, when they realized that blacks in this country were going to actually get the vote no matter how violent the democrats were......then moved to using government welfare to buy the vote of blacks.....and used government programs to keep blacks poor, uneducated and hopeless............

The democrat party has used racial discord to keep and increase their power.......you did not have this dynamic in Canada......

Racism is the entire focus of the democrat party........they use it to grow their power.......so we can never get rid of racial strife...

The thread starts off with a lie, that Canada is as racially diverse as the US, then a Canadian starts with this lie and wants to get sanctimonious about the superiority of Canada. Canada also has almost split apart as Quebec almost left due to cultural problems, yet the Canadian is all full of himself

Fuck off you Canadian dick, eh

e-canada-us-population-by-approximate-us-race-ethnicity-category-2006-pie.png

Forum List

Back