Is Pakistan our ally?

This statement is at odds with itself. You say as a Brit you have a problem being dominated by former subjects, yet in the next line you bless America a former collection of subjects of the King.

America is different.

We are the same blood. We are the same people.

Ya...except for the part where you all like to dress up in womens clothing.... And that other "Queen"..thingy.. Identical!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My crystal ball says "No". Pakistan, like a good many other countries of the world, is playing the US for the fool we sometimes are.

China is a wild card. It has corruption which would undermine any future democratic system, at the same time Chinese have been pushing for greater civil rights and political freedoms ever since the tiananmen square incident, its political leaders are intend on causing conflict over resources and Taiwan (when China doesn't get things their own way). As for China being an enemy, it's not, but saying that we could have wars with China again in the near future over resources and territory.

Pakistan has a good side (secular and educated Muslims) and bad side (rural villagers aligned with terrorists), its also been alleged that terrorists have ties to some parts of their military, so it will likely be an ongoing war, similar to what Indonesia has been facing. But removing aid to Pakistan will only weaken the weak democratic government there, personally it was a bad idea removing Musharraf from power but that's just me.

Last edited:
Pakistan, I do not see as a permanent ally by no means. I think we use them, like we used Afghanistan against the Soviets, except in this case, we are trying to build a bridge head against our other enemies in the Middle East. Iran in paticular. I think Pakistan and India will end up going head to head and then we will have to surrender their friendship, but I could easily be wrong, I hope I am. I do not think we have any permanent allies, except maybe a few in the EU, and Canada of course.

The US has no allies in the muslim world. Even the Saudis just use us for protection against their dictators being overthrown by other dictators.
Karzai isn't an ally either, he's just a corrupt toad who will blow anyone for a buck.

I think Pakistan and India will end up going head to head and then we will have to surrender their friendship, but I could easily be wrong, I hope I am. I do not think we have any permanent allies, except maybe a few in the EU, and Canada of course.

If the Paks and Indians go head to head we should help Pakistan with nuclear missile delivery systems.

A weaker India is good for the British and American economies.

We should then give nukes to India and tell them that our radar systems suggested that China had nuked India to help Pakistan.

India will then nuke China.

The key strategy should be to get India, China and Pakistan nuking eachother. Everyone wins with the Paks, Indians and Chinese out of the way. We can use Pakistan to meet our objectives.

The Indians and Chinese are getting bigheaded about their economies, and they need to be severely punished for their arrogance.

Last edited:
I am not sure about this one.

What do YOU think?

Not even close.

They extort money from us to "protect thier nukes". Then tell the taliban where we are and are going.

If we get close to thier boarder they fire on us, if we kill them in return they shut down the trade roads we need to take.

If Afganastan had a port we wouldn't deal with them so kindly.

I've never actually seen a paki nuke go off so I doubt that they even have any that work. Nothing else works in that country so why should their nukes?
Ditto for India.

I think Pakistan and India will end up going head to head and then we will have to surrender their friendship, but I could easily be wrong, I hope I am. I do not think we have any permanent allies, except maybe a few in the EU, and Canada of course.

If the Paks and Indians go head to head we should help Pakistan with nuclear missile delivery systems.

A weaker India is good for the British and American economies.

We should then give nukes to India and tell them that our radar systems suggested that China had nuked India to help Pakistan.

India will then nuke China.

The key strategy should be to get India, China and Pakistan nuking eachother. Everyone wins with the Paks, Indians and Chinese out of the way. We can use Pakistan to meet our objectives.

The Indians and Chinese are getting bigheaded about their economies, and they need to be severely punished for their arrogance.

While I believe their will be a very large war coming within the next 20 years, maybe even 10, I truly hope it is not nuclear. I mean, I really hate to think it comes down to who nukes first, and not who has the greatest strategists, or valourous soldiers. I mean, I know either way war is war, but nuclear war would be much more destructive, and all at the touch of a button.

Forum List

Back