Is Pakistan our ally?

Yes, they are allies. Because they do not bow down and go along woth everything we want does not make them anything else. We have some common goals and some goals that we disagree on and this is normal in any international political situation. Pakistani leaders have internal pressures they have to respond to just like we do here in the US and England. So, yes they are allies.

Remember we were alllies with Stalin in WWII and that was because of the common goal of defeating Hitler. We looked the other way or just disregarded what he did in other areas because of the one common goal.

Pakistan's main focus though is India and will always be their main competitor in the region. The war in Afghanistan is a sideshow for them, although recently that war is spilling over into Pakistan, causing a rift in some areas. And the massive flooding and response will have some effect on the future too.

Once we withdraw from Afghanistan, will we cut down on aid to Pakistan? I think they see a repeat of what happened back after the Russians quit Afghanistan. They look at the long term situation and they see the western powers tiring of the war and starting to make plans to quit. History is repeating itself. Five years down the road they will be on their own again and the big enemy to the east will still be there while the Taliban will have returned to Afghanistan.

We need to have the USA's troops and advisors in the Middle East at least another 200 years, after Charlie Wilson's war we should of stayed and educated the people. If we are unwilling to educate the Middle East there will never be peace.

• Banned
Yes, they are allies. Because they do not bow down and go along woth everything we want does not make them anything else. We have some common goals and some goals that we disagree on and this is normal in any international political situation. Pakistani leaders have internal pressures they have to respond to just like we do here in the US and England. So, yes they are allies.

Remember we were alllies with Stalin in WWII and that was because of the common goal of defeating Hitler. We looked the other way or just disregarded what he did in other areas because of the one common goal.

Pakistan's main focus though is India and will always be their main competitor in the region. The war in Afghanistan is a sideshow for them, although recently that war is spilling over into Pakistan, causing a rift in some areas. And the massive flooding and response will have some effect on the future too.

Once we withdraw from Afghanistan, will we cut down on aid to Pakistan? I think they see a repeat of what happened back after the Russians quit Afghanistan. They look at the long term situation and they see the western powers tiring of the war and starting to make plans to quit. History is repeating itself. Five years down the road they will be on their own again and the big enemy to the east will still be there while the Taliban will have returned to Afghanistan.

This is a good reply and I agree a lot with it.

On reflection, we should support Pakistan and use it to destablise Indian economic ambitions.

I have always felt that India was better off under British rule and I resent the way that the Indians now look down upon their former British masters.

No. Pakistan is a recipient of large funds, and at this point in time want's to keep it that way.

This is a good reply and I agree a lot with it.

On reflection, we should support Pakistan and use it to destablise Indian economic ambitions.

I have always felt that India was better off under British rule and I resent the way that the Indians now look down upon their former British masters.

Yeah, How's Great Britain doing with all that Colonial rule? Worked out real well.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You still can't cook for shit. ;)

India was much better under our rule. We taught them English, built them railways, fed them, clothed them and civilised them. They have taken what we gave them and become arrogant. When we were their master, they were not arrogant, but obedient. We need to punish their arrogance by giving weapons to Pakistan and freedom fighters in Kashmir.

As for China, we need to destabilise China by creating a beligerant Taiwan. If we can force China's hand to attack Taiwan, then we can give Taiwan nukes to hit back with. We should stay out of direct conflict, so all that happens is that Taiwan and China go up in smoke.

Last edited:
India was much better under our rule. We taught them English, built them railways, fed them, clothed them and civilised them. They have taken what we gave them and become arrogant. When we were their master, they were not arrogant, but obedient. We need to punish their arrogance by giving weapons to Pakistan and freedom fighters in Kashmir.

As for China, we need to destabilise China by creating a beligerant Taiwan. If we can force China's hand to attack Taiwan, then we can give Taiwan nukes to hit back with. We should stay out of direct conflict, so all that happens is that Taiwan and China go up in smoke.

It's nice having kid's, watching them grow up and eventually move out , huh. It's human nature to develop and help others do do, isn't it? Is that about rule, or just doing the right thing, where there is need? Some of us are born to under the rule of others, you may indeed, yourself be that way. That does not make it right or justified.

As for China, you are talking about Human Being's and Human Life. Were I to take your position as anything besides you jerking my chain, I would worry for you. Grow up.

It's nice having kid's, watching them grow up and eventually move out , huh. It's human nature to develop and help others do do, isn't it? Is that about rule, or just doing the right thing, where there is need? Some of us are born to under the rule of others, you may indeed, yourself be that way. That does not make it right or justified.

As for China, you are talking about Human Being's and Human Life. Were I to take your position as anything besides you jerking my chain, I would worry for you. Grow up.

Both of our countries grew great killing, ruling and exploiting others. If the UK and USA want to maintain their global lead, we need to continue our historically-tested policies.

We must not alllow Indians and Chinese to get themselves to a position where we answer to them.

Last edited:
News Flash

India had a sophisticated culture that was thousands of years old

While the British Island people were still living in caves.

News Flash

India had a sophisticated culture that was thousands of years old

While the British Island people were still living in caves.

And then the British stepped out of their caves, built ships and went to India to find the people who worship cows.

No country that harbors Al Quaida is our ally. No they are not our ally or our friend. If they want to be our ally they must FIRST serve up Ossamas head on a spear.

Both of our countries grew great killing, ruling and exploiting others. If the UK and USA want to maintain their global lead, we need to continue our historically-tested policies.

We must not alllow Indians and Chinese to get themselves to a position where we answer to them.

So you are saying we should in effect reduce our dependence on them. Saturday Night Live did a funny skit on that in relation to China last night.

We must do more than reduce our dependence on them. We need to bring them down.

The ideal way is to use the CIA and MI6 to manufacture a war between India and China. Both sides will hopefully nuke eachother and we will dominate the world again.

Alternatively, we should manufacture a war between
1) nuclear armed Pakistan and India
2) Taiwan and China -- we should arm Taiwan with nukes beforehand, so that at least Taiwan can take out Shanghai and Beijing, prior to Taiwan being wiped out.

If we do not stop China and India, this will be their century.

It is completely unacceptable for these uncivilised nations to dominate the UK and the USA. We must act NOW in order to maintain our power balance.

As a Brit, I am simply not prepared to have a world dominated by those who used to rule over.

God bless America and UK.

Last edited:
Taiwan will become part of China sometime in the next 10 years. The Chinese military has been modernizing their forces with that objective foremost in their planning. They are not building aircraft carriers as they do not need them, they are building ballistic missiles, anti-ship missles and aircraft. They steal, through espionage, the plans on our modern weapons and replicate them. This espionage and modernization effectively diminshes the possibility that the US will respond militarily to an attack on Taiwan by China.

China is a major player on world stage and their influence will continue to grow as their economic power grows. Will they become the next super power? It is very possible and probable that they will. Will they become the dominant world power? I don't think so. The US, with all our problems, is still a very powerful economy and the best military on the planet. China has no desire to project military force around the globe like the US does, they only seek to have control or dominance over the southeast Asian theater. But economically they are a world power and as long as they can control their population and keep them restrained they will continue to grow.

India has different internal problems, specifically dealing with religious ideologies, and this rift will only continue to fester. And of course the Kashmir problem will always be a point of contention with Pakistan and China.

As a Brit, I am simply not prepared to have a world dominated by those who used to rule over.

God bless America and UK.

This statement is at odds with itself. You say as a Brit you have a problem being dominated by former subjects, yet in the next line you bless America a former collection of subjects of the King.

This statement is at odds with itself. You say as a Brit you have a problem being dominated by former subjects, yet in the next line you bless America a former collection of subjects of the King.

America is different.

We are the same blood. We are the same people.

Pakistan isn't our ally, the blacks and caucasians are in a race war against the asians and arabs.
Black and white against brown.

New Topics

Forum List

Back