Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Anyone dispute my ranking?

Is Obama the best ever? No
FDR, JFK and Reagan were better
Obama is better than both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Ike and Truman

Er, Obama comes out ahead of Reagan.......Reagan ranked #4....

I ranked Reagan higher because of his ability to appeal directly to the American people. He was folksy, great at wrapping an issue into a few key points and get the public behind him

Why did you join the clown club? You want to be like those other clowns around here?

Obama is better than both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Ike and Truman

I ranked Reagan higher because of his ability to appeal directly to the American people. He was folksy, great at wrapping an issue into a few key points and get the public behind him

Why did you join the clown club? You want to be like those other clowns around here?

You really are an idiot, aren't you? Why did you join the idiot club?

Even Bush made Obama look like Elmer Fudd in his 8 years (at least it was funny when Bush mispoke).

Bwahahaha....you two sound so pathetic....trying to compare Bush to Obama in speaking.....maybe Palin made Bush look like an intellect....but Bush doesn't even come close to Obama....but keep making fools of yourselves....I'm sure there are some other bimbos out there that will agree with you......:D

I guess this an example of the level of your intelligence. Very informative and intelligent posts. :lol:

Mmm, mmm Obama.

You wouldn't know intelligence if it hit you on the head.........your opinion about Obama's speaking ability says more about you than you comprehend. Now go re-play Palin's Iowa speech....I'm sure you think it's great.........:badgrin::badgrin:

:lol: You're a riot.

You're an idiot....:badgrin::badgrin:

You should know, being the president. :funnyface:

You have me mistaken for Sarah Palin..........but I'm glad you admit to being in the idiot club.:badgrin:

Obama isn't a bad speaker by any means. I'm not sure if I'd put him on the list with our nation's greatest, but if you say he's a terrible speaker you are being blinded by partisanship. Presidents probably employ the most expensive speech writers in the world. I expect them all to at least be sub-par.

You have me mistaken for Sarah Palin..........but I'm glad you admit to being in the idiot club.:badgrin:

Oh sorry, you are the president of the psycho club. :D

You belong to that one too? Thanks for the update.....I know everyone looks alike to you...poor thing.

I wonder if you had to consort with your clown posse to come up with that lame retort? :lol:

You belong to that one too? Thanks for the update.....I know everyone looks alike to you...poor thing.

Well, all you fat chicks anyways. :)

Obama isn't a bad speaker by any means. I'm not sure if I'd put him on the list with our nation's greatest, but if you say he's a terrible speaker you are being blinded by partisanship. Presidents probably employ the most expensive speech writers in the world. I expect them all to at least be sub-par.

Really.....then how do you explain George W Bush?

I'm not fat.....but you're still stupid.

Really.....then how do you explain George W Bush?

I should clarify what I said. I meant sub-par to a fifth grader. :D

Oh, just ugly then. My mistake. :D

Oh, just ugly then. My mistake. :D

Oh, you're just ugly? You're also a waste of time....I'm done chatting with you.....:bye1:

Forum List

Back