Is Obama Black?

So rather than deny or defend the fact that you're bigoted and prejudiced a-hole, you worry about my thoughts and beliefs. Here's the thing scrote, I at least admit my beliefs, you on the other hand, like the typical liberal hypocrite, speak out of both sides of your mouth. Carry on slick, you're not showing me anything new here, I've always known most liberals are prejudiced, bigoted, hypocritical a-holes.

Look woodie, I do not care what you think or believe, because if you put your self proclaimed "superior" brain to work, you will recall that I responded to YOU, after YOU obviously were bothered by what I stated.

I only answered because YOU, an admitted racist had the nerve to label me

bigoted.

I thought It was way too funny to pass up, so get over yourself........"slick".

Lol, I'm not labeling you a bigot, I merely pointed out the FACT that what you said WAS bigoted and prejudiced. I "labeled" you a hypocrite and an a-hole, you "labeled" yourself a prejudiced bigot. Try to keep up simple.

Lol is right. Not only are you a self proclaimed racist(which is absolutely your right to be), but you are also a liar.

And not a very good one at that.

You need to back track and re read your statements homey.

With that, I have no more time to waste going back and forth playing games and semantics with you.

LMAO!

This coming from an inbred asshole who not very long ago referred to blacks a "boofers" in another thread.

Kiss my ass.

Unlike you I don't have a thing for men's asses nancy so no thanks, I won't kiss your ass. I am a racist no doubt about it. I do believe that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race and can provide tons of statistics, archeological, anthropological and sociological evidence, not to mention tons of personal observations coupled with numerous current events stories to support that belief. YOU on the other hand are a prejudiced bigoted prick. As for being inbred, just because you think a family re-union is a good place to score a mate, doesn't mean everyone else does. I stand by what I said, you're obviously a bigoted and prejudiced a-hole.

At least you are honest! LOL :lol:

LOL! Her last post in this thread reveals otherwise.

here is a way to figure it out for you people who seem to have so much trouble.

If in 1950s in the south Obama would have tried to drink from a white drinking fountain he would have been drug behind a truck.

That means he has a right to be proud of his black heritage.

He should be proud of his white heritage too.

go get a quote of his that shows hes not

When Pres. Obama went to Ireland he was hailed by the lefties for his Irishness.

But when he vised Kenya the same liberals applauded his being African.

Next he will be posing as a Jew. :lol:

He is Irish by desent.

So Am I.

I am aslo german by desent.

I am also scottish by desent.

I am also french by desent.

do you suggest I should tell three of my grandparents they dont exsist?

If in 1950s in the south Obama would have tried to drink from a white drinking fountain he would have been drug behind a truck.

go get a quote of his that shows hes not

Ooo, somebody gots demselves an irritation! Maybe he is proud of his white half, don't know. He should be proud of both sides, don't you think?

Of course he did call his grand-momma a 'typical white person'. Hmmm, wonder if he ever called any of his black relatives a 'typical black person'?

When Pres. Obama went to Ireland he was hailed by the lefties for his Irishness.

But when he vised Kenya the same liberals applauded his being African.

Next he will be posing as a Jew. :lol:

He is Irish by decent.

So Am I.

I am aslo german by decent.

I am also scottish by decent.

I am also french by decent.

do you suggest I should tell three of my grandparents they dont exsist?

Decent and you is conflicting.

'Decent' only stuck around because it felt it had to, after 'lucid' and 'honest' left in disgust.....

So rather than deny or defend the fact that you're bigoted and prejudiced a-hole, you worry about my thoughts and beliefs. Here's the thing scrote, I at least admit my beliefs, you on the other hand, like the typical liberal hypocrite, speak out of both sides of your mouth. Carry on slick, you're not showing me anything new here, I've always known most liberals are prejudiced, bigoted, hypocritical a-holes.

Look woodie, I do not care what you think or believe, because if you put your self proclaimed "superior" brain to work, you will recall that I responded to YOU, after YOU obviously were bothered by what I stated.

I only answered because YOU, an admitted racist had the nerve to label me bigoted.

I thought It was way too funny to pass up, so get over yourself........"slick".

Lol, I'm not labeling you a bigot, I merely pointed out the FACT that what you said WAS bigoted and prejudiced. I "labeled" you a hypocrite and an a-hole, you "labeled" yourself a prejudiced bigot. Try to keep up simple.

I'm gonna do an Unkotare and say you're a pussy and I'd love to say it to your face cause I know white boys like you back down...

Let's just knuckle up one time..whether I lose or win I just want to get one in..No guns...just me whooping your ass on camera so you'll end up on worldstar

Last edited:
look woodie, i do not care what you think or believe, because if you put your self proclaimed "superior" brain to work, you will recall that i responded to you, after you obviously were bothered by what i stated.

I only answered because you, an admitted racist had the nerve to label me bigoted.

I thought it was way too funny to pass up, so get over yourself........"slick".

lol, i'm not labeling you a bigot, i merely pointed out the fact that what you said was bigoted and prejudiced. I "labeled" you a hypocrite and an a-hole, you "labeled" yourself a prejudiced bigot. Try to keep up simple.

i'm gonna do an unkotare and say you're a pussy and i'd love to say it to your face cause i know white boys like you back down...

Let's just knuckle up one time..whether i lose or win i just want to get one in..no guns...just me whooping your ass on camera so you'll end up on worldstar

lol!

I don't consider Obama Black OR white, but he seems comfortable in his skin as black and he married a black gal. I am ok with that. But he really should admit to being multi-racial. He IS a mulatto. SO? Is he ASHAMED of having Caucasian blood? . But above all, he is a politician on the edge of political change, HE is a politician first. And boy howdy do they love playing games.

Does he seem to be black and white both genetically and culturally? Or just genetically?

Many would be suprised to learn that Obama wasn't the first black president. More like the 5th one. Let's not forget dear ole Abe Lincoln. He had African blood as well. Fact is whites comes from blacks and blacks (moors) ruled the world. Where do you think this rainbow of all races comes from? Blacks invented many languages, the wheel, clock, and explored the globe well before the whites. No race is without african blood. You guys all came from African Adam & African Eve. Let's not exclude our African Jesus.
Boy, Man, you need some serious dental work!

You aren't white either,mainly because there was so much race mixing that no way you can be pure white.You are a wigger.

Forum List

Back