Is Obama Black?

Well I read a Discussion, and some claimed that Obama is not Black just were choosen to be for Political Reasons and that he is a Mullato. "O-Ton: A Black Person doesnt come out from a White womb".

Here is my take on it
Well technically Obama is Half White/Half Black mixed. He has lighter Skin Tone and more European like Features then pure SSA. to Europeans he looks black, to proper SSA he looks exotic. But within the Context of African Culture in the USA, he is black. Race is a self Designation in the USA and I think if Obama sees himself as Black it is ok to see him as such. Well to most White People he looks just black, in deep SSA he would be seen as exotic but not by Africans in USA (who are mixed with White to varying degrees). He fits just fine.

No matter what he "is" from a technically genetic point of view, he looks black to most in the USA, which has been enough for the extreme right to be frightened of him and therfore attempt to marginalize and devalue him in every way possible.

You're obviously a bigoted and prejudiced a-hole.

Well I read a Discussion, and some claimed that Obama is not Black just were choosen to be for Political Reasons and that he is a Mullato. "O-Ton: A Black Person doesnt come out from a White womb".

Here is my take on it
Well technically Obama is Half White/Half Black mixed. He has lighter Skin Tone and more European like Features then pure SSA. to Europeans he looks black, to proper SSA he looks exotic. But within the Context of African Culture in the USA, he is black. Race is a self Designation in the USA and I think if Obama sees himself as Black it is ok to see him as such. Well to most White People he looks just black, in deep SSA he would be seen as exotic but not by Africans in USA (who are mixed with White to varying degrees). He fits just fine.

No matter what he "is" from a technically genetic point of view, he looks black to most in the USA, which has been enough for the extreme right to be frightened of him and therfore attempt to marginalize and devalue him in every way possible.

LMAO!

This coming from an inbred asshole who not very long ago referred to blacks as "boofers" in another thread.

Kiss my ass.

LMAO!

This coming from an inbred asshole who not very long ago referred to blacks a "boofers" in another thread.

Kiss my ass.

Unlike you I don't have a thing for men's asses nancy so no thanks, I won't kiss your ass. I am a racist no doubt about it. I do believe that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race and can provide tons of statistics, archeological, anthropological and sociological evidence, not to mention tons of personal observations coupled with numerous current events stories to support that belief. YOU on the other hand are a prejudiced bigoted prick. As for being inbred, just because you think a family re-union is a good place to score a mate, doesn't mean everyone else does. I stand by what I said, you're obviously a bigoted and prejudiced a-hole.

LMAO!

This coming from an inbred asshole who not very long ago referred to blacks a "boofers" in another thread.

Kiss my ass.

Unlike you I don't have a thing for men's asses nancy so no thanks, I won't kiss your ass. I am a racist no doubt about it. I do believe that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race and can provide tons of statistics, archeological, anthropological and sociological evidence, not to mention tons of personal observations coupled with numerous current events stories to support that belief. YOU on the other hand are a prejudiced bigoted prick. As for being inbred, just because you think a family re-union is a good place to score a mate, doesn't mean everyone else does. I stand by what I said, you're obviously a bigoted and prejudiced a-hole.

LOL! Obviously I struck a nerve.....it appears that even a knuckle dragging neanderthal has feelings.

That being said, I consider it an absolute honor to be considered an "a-hole" by the likes of such an idiot.

You could probably "kiss your own ass" by looking in the mirror and pressing your lips to your reflection.

Get lost.

Last edited:

Here is my take on it

The larger questin is: How much more of our money is he going to waste before he is out of office?

LMAO!

Kiss my ass.

At least you are honest! LOL :lol:

I'll consider him black too reasons.

1. Aesthetics

2. The one drop rule. I know that the one drop is BS, however many people still use it.
Do ever notice when a half lack person is either attractive or successful, all of the sudden they're credited as being not full black or European features within?

But if a half black person does something wrong or stupid, despite being half-black they're credited to being a full blown Negro.

With this double standard attitude of non-black people, any person mixed with black blood is black imo. I won't be PC when others are not. When people stop that double standard then I'll stop.

I see your point especially upon the aspects of dominate and recessive genes. Of course many whites looking at Obama per face value will notice his "black traits" such as hair, eyes, lips, even his accent (which is socially determined).

I too consider Obama black.

If white people can make racially stereotypical jokes about Obama's heritage and call him the "N word" (regardless him having a lily white mother) then obviously his bi-racial heritage is a non-factor.
Excellent points.

LMAO!

Kiss my ass.

LOL! Obviously I struck a nerve.....it appears that even a knuckle dragging neanderthal has feelings.

That being said, I consider it an absolute honor to be considered an "a-hole" by the likes of such an idiot.

You could probably "kiss your own ass" by looking in the mirror and pressing your lips to your reflection.

Get lost.

So rather than deny or defend the fact that you're bigoted and prejudiced a-hole, you worry about my thoughts and beliefs. Here's the thing scrote, I at least admit my beliefs, you on the other hand, like the typical liberal hypocrite, speak out of both sides of your mouth. Carry on slick, you're not showing me anything new here, I've always known most liberals are prejudiced, bigoted, hypocritical a-holes.

Last edited:

Get lost.

So rather than deny or defend the fact that you're bigoted and prejudiced a-hole, you worry about my thoughts and beliefs. Here's the thing scrote, I at least admit my beliefs, you on the other hand, like the typical liberal hypocrite, speak out of both sides of your mouth. Carry on slick, you're not showing me anything new here, I've always known most liberals are prejudiced, bigoted, hypocritical a-holes.

Look woodie, I do not care what you think or believe, because if you put your self proclaimed "superior" brain to work, you will recall that I responded to YOU, after YOU obviously were bothered by what I stated.

I only answered because YOU, an admitted racist had the nerve to label me bigoted.

I thought It was way too funny to pass up, so get over yourself........"slick".

Get lost.

Look woodie, I do not care what you think or believe, because if you put your self proclaimed "superior" brain to work, you will recall that I responded to YOU, after YOU obviously were bothered by what I stated.

I only answered because YOU, an admitted racist had the nerve to label me bigoted.

I thought It was way too funny to pass up, so get over yourself........"slick".

Lol, I'm not labeling you a bigot, I merely pointed out the FACT that what you said WAS bigoted and prejudiced. I "labeled" you a hypocrite and an a-hole, you "labeled" yourself a prejudiced bigot. Try to keep up simple.

here is a way to figure it out for you people who seem to have so much trouble.

If in 1950s in the south Obama would have tried to drink from a white drinking fountain he would have been drug behind a truck.

That means he has a right to be proud of his black heritage.

Here is my take on it

The larger questin is: How much more of our money is he going to waste before he is out of office?

well maybe your team should not have left him with two unpaid for wars and an economy in shambles?

We don't really know what he is, or who his daddy is.

Yes--- yes we do. And we know who his momma is and who his step-daddy was:

Barry and real daddy whom he saw once or twice:

article-0-025BC44E000005DC-755_634x541-1.jpg

Barry and real mommy who gave him to her parents to raise/rear:

article-0-0179516100000578-66_306x423.jpg

Barry and mommy and step-daddy, Mr. Soetoro, with newly arrived half-sister....

imagesCALFF6GV-1.jpg

did you know she DIED ?

she died and they raised the child of their DEAD daughter

When Pres. Obama went to Ireland he was hailed by the lefties for his Irishness.

But when he vised Kenya the same liberals applauded his being African.

Next he will be posing as a Jew. :lol:

here is a way to figure it out for you people who seem to have so much trouble.

If in 1950s in the south Obama would have tried to drink from a white drinking fountain he would have been drug behind a truck.

That means he has a right to be proud of his black heritage.

He should be proud of his white heritage too.

Forum List

Back