Is Obama A Traitor?

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Sorry I do not understand his reasoning or concept of the world most of the time. To think this guy served in government and got elected President is astounding to me.

I’ve never doubted that Hussein is a communist. He was mentored during his teenage years by the card carrying communist Frank Marshall Davis.

He's absolutely a traitor.

There are various foreign policy issues on which this accusation has been made, and on which it may stick, but on immigration policy, he has willfully and deliberately used the power of his office to give aid and comfort to invading foreign criminals, taking their side against that of his own country and his own countrymen. This absolutely meets the definition of treason, as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. American citizens have been murdered on American soil, as a direct and predictable result of his policies. On this alone, he ought to be removed from office, put on trial, and on conviction, be put before a firing squad.

loudspeaker.gif

McCarthy was right!

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry I do not understand his reasoning or concept of the world most of the time. To think this guy served in government and got elected President is astounding to me.

I’ve never doubted that Hussein is a communist. He was mentored during his teenage years by the card carrying communist Frank Marshall Davis.

You gutter slurping pink fucks, just can't get over the fact that TWICE...THIS so called traitor got elected....not once but twice.....its time you vomit smelling rednecks put a period behind this bull shit and get prepared to come running like you always do....back to a democrat to govern this country that Trump or that Tramp Hillary will no doubt destroy if elected.

My guess is that there are a whole lot of things in this world you don`t understand. Perhaps it`s not too late for you to be mentored. Any 12 year old should be able to help you.

Glad to see most if not all of the white trash Nation is still simmering in your own piss and waste, since the Black man kicked ass 2x over your sorry ass candidates:laugh:..

Can't wait for the fall , please please run that fat blob of Orange shit against Clinton in November she will smash him to bits, and pieces..

Keep dreaming of that wall its NEVER gonna happen..

Forum List

Back