Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"

Of course not.

The Orange Cult believes their messiah is being persecuted and can do no wrong.

That’s what being in a cult means.

Of course not.

The Orange Cult believes their messiah is being persecuted and can do no wrong.

That’s what being in a cult means.
The cultists who attack American democracy because their Loser can't handle rejection will be further alienated from America as its system of justice results in documented evidence and sworn testimony being presented to juries of his peers.

The big fat Cry Baby lusts after his personal vendettas, e.g.,

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 12.26.56 PM.png

Trump suggests Mark Milley should be executed

General Millie did not kowtow to the Loser and his lies.

Consequently, the Loser sniveled about executing this distinguished U.S. military veteran.

Patriotic Americans find that repugnant.

Cultists differ.
Fake news bubba. I expect nothing less from you

Fake news bubba. I expect nothing less from you
If you can't handle the truth, the cult of trumpery is where you belong.

Don't get whiplash shaking your head at the exposure of documented evidence and the deluge of sworn testimony from Republican Trump collaborators in the offing.

Your paranoia will metastasize.

You Trump haters keep ignoring the fact that the DOJ and their intelligence agencies and major media have all been corrupted by the Democratic Party. Ergo all of these "TRUMPED UP" charges (see what I did there?) are bogus.
How did they get corrupted by the Democratic party? Do you have any DoJ personnel backing up that line? Secretly recorded conversations. Evidence of payoffs or bribes or threats? HOW?

And do you reject ALL the charges against Trump? There's an awful lot of physical evidence and testimony from third parties supporting those charges. We ALL listened to him lie about mail in voter fraud for months. We listened to him claim to have won the election when it hadn't even been counted yet. We watched his troops break into the Capitol while he sat on his ass. We heard him badmouth his VP while the crowd was chanting to hang him. His signature is on document after document after document with idiotic property appraisals. I understand both Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels can describe Trump's private parts in some detail. Do you think somebody made all that up?

Last edited:
How did they get corrupted by the Democratic party? Do you have any DoJ personnel backing up that line?

And do you reject ALL the charges against Trump? There's an awful lot of physical evidence and testimony from third parties supporting those charges. And we listened to him lie about mail in voter fraud for months. We listened to him claim to have won the election when it hadn't even been counted yet. His signature is on document after document after document with idiotic appraisal of his properties. I understand both Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels can describe Trump's private parts in some detail. Do you think somebody made all that up?
You asking is evidence you are asleep

As his butt boys lash out at criticism of their Cry Baby Loser, Trump's hysterics suggesting that General Millie should be executed is a tantrum too far for many.

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 12.26.56 PM.png
“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by,
the punishment would have been DEATH!”

... Milley said that he has “adequate safety precautions. I wish those comments had not been made, and I’ll take appropriate measures to ensure my safety and the safety of my family.”
That striking remark from the general, who served closely by Trump’s side after he became Joint Chiefs chair in 2019, hearkens back to when former Vice President Mike Pence’s life was seemingly threatened by his boss during the storming of the Capitol in 2021.
“There is no call for that kind of language directed toward someone who’s worn the uniform of the United States and served with such distinction,” Pence said...
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.. had a harsher take, calling Trump an “absolute child” for the “reprehensible” remarks,...
Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson: “To suggest that Gen. Milley should be executed is inexcusable and dangerous... While some will excuse this latest outrage as Trump just being Trump, the fact is that his statement endangers people and is an insult to those who serve in the military.”

As his butt boys lash out at criticism of their Cry Baby Loser, Trump's hysterics suggesting that General Millie should be executed is a tantrum too far for many.
“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by,
the punishment would have been DEATH!”

... Milley said that he has “adequate safety precautions. I wish those comments had not been made, and I’ll take appropriate measures to ensure my safety and the safety of my family.”
That striking remark from the general, who served closely by Trump’s side after he became Joint Chiefs chair in 2019, hearkens back to when former Vice President Mike Pence’s life was seemingly threatened by his boss during the storming of the Capitol in 2021.
“There is no call for that kind of language directed toward someone who’s worn the uniform of the United States and served with such distinction,” Pence said...
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.. had a harsher take, calling Trump an “absolute child” for the “reprehensible” remarks,...
Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson: “To suggest that Gen. Milley should be executed is inexcusable and dangerous... While some will excuse this latest outrage as Trump just being Trump, the fact is that his statement endangers people and is an insult to those who serve in the military.”
Still can't post that link with trump saying what you said. Still waiting. tic toc

So? There is nothing against the law in calling secretaries of state asking them to find votes. Do you have any proof that Trump asked any secretary of state to do anything illegal? Democrats often find boxes of uncounted votes laying around and want them counted. How do you know Trump wasn't asking the secretary of state if he could find any boxes of uncounted votes laying around?

Yes there is. It's called "election interference", when the State has already counted and certified their votes.

Can your find any instances of Democrats "finding uncounted boxes of votes". The only instance I found was on November 10, 2022 - before results were certified, and it was Republicans in Idaho who found the box, which did not change the outcome of the election.

Still can't post that link with trump saying what you said. Still waiting. tic toc

Enjoy!

So? There is nothing against the law in calling secretaries of state asking them to find votes. Do you have any proof that Trump asked any secretary of state to do anything illegal? Democrats often find boxes of uncounted votes laying around and want them counted. How do you know Trump wasn't asking the secretary of state if he could find any boxes of uncounted votes laying around?
Trump based his extortionist phone call to Raffensperger on a hoax video created by his team. He claimed the Democrats had suitcases of illegal ballots they snuck into the vote count.

Raffensperger, a Republican who supported Trump's re-election, called bullshit on Trump's evidence, and he had the proof to back it up and offered to send Trump the FULL video which had been recorded during the vote count.

Trump REFUSED the proof. Turned Raffensperger down flat.

Then he threatened Raffensperger and his lawyer with prosecution if they didn't go along with his Big Lie.

You would know all this if you READ THE INDICTMENT and the transcript of that phone call.

Raffensperger: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —

Raffensperger: Mr. President, they did not put that. We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.

Trump: Where was everybody else at that late time in the morning? Where was everybody? Where were the Republicans? Where were the security guards? Where were the people that were there just a little while before when everyone ran out of the room. How come we had no security in the room? Why did they run to the bottom of the table? Why do they run there and just open the skirt and rip out the votes? I mean, Brad. And they were sitting there, I think for five hours or something like that, the votes. But they just all happened to run back and go, you know, Brad…

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Then the threat:
Trump: And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk.

Forum List

Back