Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

Enjoy!

Post the line? None of that has a line that threatens the general!! Post it Canadian

Correct my understanding then, what did you think you said?
What schmidlap and Trump have said is right there in black and white, dipshit.

Trying taking off your partisan hack filters and read them again.

Correct my understanding then, what did you think you said?
What I posted is a matter of record.

Again, please cite where you believe I misquoted Trump regarding General Millie.

So you can’t say it?
When you falsely stated (Post 360) "You wrote Trump would execute him," you did not tell the truth.

You are unable to cite any instance of my having ever said that anywhere.

When you falsely stated (Post 360) "You wrote Trump would execute him," you did not tell the truth.

You are unable to cite any instance of my having ever said that anywhere.
it is truly amazing you can't back up your own posts. For fk sake you loser liar.

As his butt boys lash out at criticism of their Cry Baby Loser, Trump's hysterics suggesting that General Millie should be executed is a tantrum too far for many.
“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by,
the punishment would have been DEATH!”

... Milley said that he has “adequate safety precautions. I wish those comments had not been made, and I’ll take appropriate measures to ensure my safety and the safety of my family.”
That striking remark from the general, who served closely by Trump’s side after he became Joint Chiefs chair in 2019, hearkens back to when former Vice President Mike Pence’s life was seemingly threatened by his boss during the storming of the Capitol in 2021.
“There is no call for that kind of language directed toward someone who’s worn the uniform of the United States and served with such distinction,” Pence said...
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.. had a harsher take, calling Trump an “absolute child” for the “reprehensible” remarks,...
Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson: “To suggest that Gen. Milley should be executed is inexcusable and dangerous... While some will excuse this latest outrage as Trump just being Trump, the fact is that his statement endangers people and is an insult to those who serve in the military.”
look for the word execute in your post.

it is truly amazing you can't back up your own posts. For fk sake you loser liar.

look for the word execute in your post.
You seem determined to perpetuate your falsehood, despite your being exposed.

You had falsely claimed "You wrote Trump would execute him."

You can cite no instance of my ever saying any such thing.

I had correctly noted Trump's suggesting that General Millie should be executed.

That is confirmed by multiple reputable sources.

If you lack the integrity to honestly acknowledge the falsity of your statement, repeating the lie will not work.

You seem determined to perpetuate your falsehood, despite your being exposed.

You had falsely claimed "You wrote Trump would execute him."

You can cite no instance of my ever saying any such thing.

I had correctly noted Trump's suggesting that General Millie should be executed.

That is confirmed by multiple reputable sources.

If you lack the integrity to honestly acknowledge the falsity of your statement, repeating the lie will not work.
The word execution is right in your post you fking disingenuous prick.

And Trump never ever made such a statement

Forum List

Back