Is Mitt Romney more like John McCain or Harry Reid?

These are Israel’s Borders

israels_borders_future.jpg

Everyone else should pound salt up their ass and get the Hell out of Israel so we can have World Peace.

He is another 911 hedge fund billionaire who is really Jewish and pretending to be Mormon. He is petrified about what AG Barr is :"looking at" and wants Trump out for purely Zionist reasons.... namely to keep the lid on 911.

If that's how you feel, you need to move to ISRAEL and sign up for the ISRAELI MILITARY.

The UNITED STATES has no national interest in re-conquering the "Promised Land" for the Chosen.

Only the sub humans fooled by the Judaism sponsored fraud of "Christianity" think it does... and those people are all 100% pure TRAITORS....

These are Israel’s Borders

israels_borders_future.jpg

Everyone else should pound salt up their ass and get the Hell out of Israel so we can have World Peace.

He is another 911 hedge fund billionaire who is really Jewish and pretending to be Mormon. He is petrified about what AG Barr is :"looking at" and wants Trump out for purely Zionist reasons.... namely to keep the lid on 911.

If that's how you feel, you need to move to ISRAEL and sign up for the ISRAELI MILITARY.

The UNITED STATES has no national interest in re-conquering the "Promised Land" for the Chosen.

Only the sub humans fooled by the Judaism sponsored fraud of "Christianity" think it does... and those people are all 100% pure TRAITORS....
We won't have to lift a finger for Israel to recapture their borders. This will happen during then end times during The Battle of Armageddon when Christ Returns.

But hey, if you want to go to war with God, be my guest.

We won't have to lift a finger for Israel to recapture their borders. This will happen during then end times during The Battle of Armageddon when Christ Returns.

But hey, if you want to go to war with God, be my guest.

and, of course, you can answer some of my questions about this subject....

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me," who got EVERYTHING?
Why did his Disciples BOLT on him when the "authorities" showed up to arrest him?
Given that the Jewish demographic is the only demographic that observed him when he lived, and they reject him and consider him a fraud, a rapist, a murderer, and an absolutely horrid human, what makes you think you know more than they do by PARROTING a book written BY THEM?????
IS it possible that Judaism cooked up Christianity to get unChosen MORONS like yourself to "serve Israel?"
If Jesus was really healing everyone, why was he so very unpopular, both vs. Barabbas and at the crucifixion?

First off, during Jesus' time, there was NO NEW TESTAMENT. Every prophecy he referenced when He told The Disciples why He had come to Earth were all Old Testament Prophecies. So let me answer your questions. They are easy. And all are able to be cross referenced in The Old Testament.

The best thing for you to do is research all of this for yourself.

1.) That was for the short time period that Jesus was here on Earth. Prior to his ascension, He then said, if you have no sword sell your coat and buy one. I am not sure what you are getting at. Generosity is to be voluntary, not coerced. Coerced generosity is theft.

Luke 22:35-37

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36 “Now, however,” He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about Me is reaching its fulfillment.”…

2.) Because that was prophesied to happen, same as His rejection by The Jews.

New Testament:

Matthew 26:31
31 Then Jesus said to them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of Me. For it is written: ‘I will strike the Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ 32 But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.” 33 Peter said to Him, “Even if all fall away on account of You, I never will.” 34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus declared, “this very night before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” 35 Peter replied, “Even if I have to die with You, I will never deny You.” And all the other disciples said the same thing.

OLD Testament:

Zechariah 13:7
Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, against the man who is My Companion," declares the LORD of Hosts. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn My hand against the little ones.

3.) Again this is part of prophesy. Jesus would be rejected of The Jews and The Gospel preached unto The Genitles until The Return of Christ when The Jews will "look upon Him whom they pierced and mourn for Him as one mourns for an only son."

Jesus Rejected in Jerusalem.

The Parable of the Wicked Tenants
Matthew 21:33-44

33 Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it, and built a tower. Then he rented it out to some tenants and went away on a journey. 34 When the harvest time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his share of the crop. 35 But the tenants seized his servants. They beat one, killed another, and stoned a third.…

36 Again, he sent other servants, more than the first group. But the tenants did the same to them. 37 Finally, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said. 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and take his inheritance.’

39 So they seized him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. 40 Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard returns, what will he do to those tenants?” 41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and will rent out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his share of the fruit at harvest time.

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.”

4.) No, it's not possible to Fake Prophesy. The odds of Christ fulfilling all these prophecies randomly are astronomical. We are just living in the time of The Gentiles until Israel is fully restored, and at that point upon the return of Christ there is no longer Jew nor Gentile but all wil be one flock and of one vine.

5.) Why do the Wicked Hate The Good? Why does the darkness fear the light? Your question is without wisdom. This is a wicked fallen world, and Those that are Good, will always be hated.

Matthew 10:21-29

21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved

23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. 24 A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.

25 It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household! 26 So do not be afraid of them. For nothing is concealed that will not be uncovered, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops.

28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

As for pettiness, I chose the word because of your claim that both were in their own way only interested in self aggrandizement

Pettiness and self aggrandizement are not synonymous. Perhaps you should consult a dictionary more often.

Last edited:
If Jesus was really healing everyone, why was he so very unpopular, both vs. Barabbas and at the crucifixion?
I think it was the Publicans in the courtyard that day that started the chants and influenced those who had to admit Jesus was not like the respected priesthood, which was the local Theocratic government.Jesus preached a new way, and the bulk of the population was probably afraid to buck the system out of fear of God as interpreted by the Priests.
Although there is no new Jesus today, I do see the old Publicans, new RePublicans, once again fighting progression and calling for regression to the good old days just like then. And willing to sacrifice any who challenge the Preisthood (government) with a call for a more common good. Don't you?

Jesus preached a new way,

Jesus' "preaching" was really more of a "long term care" deal. You gave him everything. He clothed, fed, and housed you.... and he was your leader/dictator... and you were not allowed to leave.

When "loaves and fishes" occurs, Jesus is out of money and gets "wiped out" of food (locust, flood, most likely sabotage), and you can quote the Bible all you want, one ancient wicker basket full of fish feeds and most 200, not 5000, for one meal. What happens at this point explains perfectly why he lost to Barabbas and why there were cheering crowds at the crucifixion. Jesus doesn't allow his "followers" to leave. He has no food. And he won't let them leave....

In the end, he was outed as a total fraud who stole everything from 5k idiots, and it is precisely those idiots who were voting for Barabbas and cheering, because they lost "everything" to a fraud....

First off, during Jesus' time, there was NO NEW TESTAMENT. Every prophecy he referenced when He told The Disciples why He had come to Earth were all Old Testament Prophecies. So let me answer your questions. They are easy. And all are able to be cross referenced in The Old Testament.

The best thing for you to do is research all of this for yourself.

1.) That was for the short time period that Jesus was here on Earth. Prior to his ascension, He then said, if you have no sword sell your coat and buy one. I am not sure what you are getting at. Generosity is to be voluntary, not coerced. Coerced generosity is theft.

Luke 22:35-37

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36 “Now, however,” He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about Me is reaching its fulfillment.”…

2.) Because that was prophesied to happen, same as His rejection by The Jews.

New Testament:

Matthew 26:31
31 Then Jesus said to them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of Me. For it is written: ‘I will strike the Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ 32 But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.” 33 Peter said to Him, “Even if all fall away on account of You, I never will.” 34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus declared, “this very night before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” 35 Peter replied, “Even if I have to die with You, I will never deny You.” And all the other disciples said the same thing.

OLD Testament:

Zechariah 13:7
Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, against the man who is My Companion," declares the LORD of Hosts. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn My hand against the little ones.

3.) Again this is part of prophesy. Jesus would be rejected of The Jews and The Gospel preached unto The Genitles until The Return of Christ when The Jews will "look upon Him whom they pierced and mourn for Him as one mourns for an only son."

Jesus Rejected in Jerusalem.

The Parable of the Wicked Tenants
Matthew 21:33-44

33 Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it, and built a tower. Then he rented it out to some tenants and went away on a journey. 34 When the harvest time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his share of the crop. 35 But the tenants seized his servants. They beat one, killed another, and stoned a third.…

36 Again, he sent other servants, more than the first group. But the tenants did the same to them. 37 Finally, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said. 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and take his inheritance.’

39 So they seized him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. 40 Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard returns, what will he do to those tenants?” 41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and will rent out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his share of the fruit at harvest time.

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.”

4.) No, it's not possible to Fake Prophesy. The odds of Christ fulfilling all these prophecies randomly are astronomical. We are just living in the time of The Gentiles until Israel is fully restored, and at that point upon the return of Christ there is no longer Jew nor Gentile but all wil be one flock and of one vine.

5.) Why do the Wicked Hate The Good? Why does the darkness fear the light? Your question is without wisdom. This is a wicked fallen world, and Those that are Good, will always be hated.

Matthew 10:21-29

21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved

23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. 24 A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.

25 It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household! 26 So do not be afraid of them. For nothing is concealed that will not be uncovered, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops.

28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Simply showering the board with scripture didn't answer one question. Let's start with the first one..

WHO GOT EVERYTHING??

Give up everything and follow me - Jesus' sales pitch

WHO GOT EVERYTHING if you agreed?

A: Christians don't "know" because the Bible/sales brochure won't say.... LOL!!!

Jews will answer that.... "he was selling passages to Heaven (giggle giggle)" HE GOT EVERYTHING....

Now, when nailed to a cross, will the 5k he ripped off get anything back?

NO!!!

Forum List

Back