Graham says he is open to Impeachment if.....

Shouldn’t you be focus on trying to win an election ? Lol

Another day, more pointless liberoid whining...

2MinuteHate.jpg

They are. Democrats are still trying to win the 2016 election

He extorted Ukraine. He turned his back on an Ally.....many of whom are dying right now. He sells his position to the highest foreign bidder every day and finally the most damming

He is step by step carrying out Putin's plan. Give him four more years and Russia will once again be a Super Power.
trump breaks laws and admits it to the world. He is an evil snake.

They are. Democrats are still trying to win the 2016 election

He extorted Ukraine. He turned his back on an Ally.....many of whom are dying right now. He sells his position to the highest foreign bidder every day and finally the most damming

He is step by step carrying out Putin's plan. Give him four more years and Russia will once again be a Super Power.
trump breaks laws and admits it to the world. He is an evil snake.
TDS

Well, Neocon fruitcake Lindsey Graham apparently has TDS after all.

Hillary knows about it all...she can help....:04: ask her...

VmtlPcU.jpg

She has probably already blamed everyone on that room for her loss... I mean for illegitimately stealing her place as the POTUS.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/linds...impeachment-if-proof-of-quid-pro-quo-emerges/

You kidding me? His Chief of Staff stood behind a podium and said it WAS Quid Pro Quo.....but you still need more. Mulvaney says we do it all the time. But you still want more?

Naw...you are giving up you golf butt buddy....you are blowing smoke Lindsey.....
What is POINT? You hate Trump? We know that. It seems YOU are blowing smoke-we all saw the transcript and THERE WAS NO QUID PRO QUO!

PUTIN APPROVED president...

Notice that nearly everything trump does benefits Putin.

He holds up Ukrainian aid to fight Russian aggression- Benefited Putin
He impulsively pulls out of Syria -Benefited Putin
He speak ill of NATO and meets with Erdagon -Benefited Putin
Advocates for Russian return to the G-7 - Benefited Putin

The list goes on. You blind, ignorant trumpettes couldn't see the truth if it was written on your forehead. The so called POS president, trump is intent on carry out Putin's orders....

Maybe a trump Hotel in Moscow is again in the works?

PUTIN APPROVED president...

Notice that nearly everything trump does benefits Putin.

He holds up Ukrainian aid to fight Russian aggression- Benefited Putin
He impulsively pulls out of Syria -Benefited Putin
He speak ill of NATO and meets with Erdagon -Benefited Putin
Advocates for Russian return to the G-7 - Benefited Putin

The list goes on. You blind, ignorant trumpettes couldn't see the truth if it was written on your forehead. The so called POS president, trump is intent on carry out Putin's orders....

Maybe a trump Hotel in Moscow is again in the works?
OK, silly here is today's lesson for you, Not everything benefits Putin-Trump's sanctions are killing him.
Aid was held up because crooked Ukranians were pocketing the money-THAT help Putin, numbskull.
Putin has to deal with Turkey now-that HURTS Putin-may also hurt Kurds-who cares.
NATO is lazy and behind in their payments-time to wake them up! Meeting with Erdagon benefits us-not Putin-use your damn head.
Putting Russia in G7 allows ALL of us to keep an eye on Russia-benefits us.
If something was written on your head you could not see it bonehead-you would need a mirror! Go sit in the corner until you figure some of this stuff out.
I

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/linds...impeachment-if-proof-of-quid-pro-quo-emerges/

You kidding me? His Chief of Staff stood behind a podium and said it WAS Quid Pro Quo.....but you still need more. Mulvaney says we do it all the time. But you still want more?

Naw...you are giving up you golf butt buddy....you are blowing smoke Lindsey.....
What is POINT? You hate Trump? We know that. It seems YOU are blowing smoke-we all saw the transcript and THERE WAS NO QUID PRO QUO!
let me ask a simple question. If there was absolute proof of a quid pro quo. Military aid for investigating the DNC server and Biden, would you say that was ok or illegal?

let me ask a simple question. If there was absolute proof of a quid pro quo. Military aid for investigating the DNC server and Biden, would you say that was ok or illegal?
I would say OK because I would see it in light of following up on probable corruption. Since Biden probably won't be the Democrat nominee. Trump gains nothing checking up on Biden..

I would say OK because I would see it in light of following up on probable corruption. Since Biden probably won't be the Democrat nominee. Trump gains nothing checking up on Biden..
Ok then if there’s no problem with the quid pro quo why are you making the argument that there wasn’t one? Especially when there clearly was one. That makes you sound like your just defending trumps talking points when your true feelings are that there’s nothing wrong with the QPQ

Ok then if there’s no problem with the quid pro quo why are you making the argument that there wasn’t one? Especially when there clearly was one. That makes you sound like your just defending trumps talking points when your true feelings are that there’s nothing wrong with the QPQ
First, I am not a Trump supporter so my opinions are objective. I did not see any quid pro quo in the transcript. I did not see anything wrong with what Hunter Biden did. Joe Biden made a boneheaded tape, kind of like Mulvaney's press conference, but I don't any wrong doing by any of them. And I don't think there clearly was any quid pro quo-my opinion, obviously not yours.

I am telling you......trump could come out tomorrow and say....."HELL YES, I WITHHELD AID UNTIL THE BIDENS WERE INVESTIGATED!"

and these mindless twits would just come up with a lame excuse to defend the incompetent asshole....

Forum List

Back