Is Mitt Romney more like John McCain or Harry Reid?

Like McCain, he puts petty personal affronts ahead of national interest. Like Harry Reid, he hides a naked thirst for power under a cloak of religious piety.
It would be helpful if you could cite a couple examples of McCain and Reid's so-called 'pettiness'. Otherwise it is just you being declasse.

It always cracks me up to hear someone who supports the pro-choice, impeach Bush, pro AWB, pro socialized medicine, cut-and-run New York Democrat Trump call someone else a RINO.

It really does.

I get a huge belly laugh every time. :lol:

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

Romney, like McCain, is a republican member of the democrat party...

Romney, like McCain, is 100% for using US TROOPS to help ISRAEL in any possible way in the MIDDLE EAST, and gets really angry when anyone dares question whether the US exists to

serve, fund, defend, and expand ISRAEL

as he believes....

First, Trump was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

Some direct quotes:

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

“I’m very pro-choice.”

“It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.”

“I am pro-choice in every respect”.

Trump on the Iraq War:

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump the cut-and-run New York limousine liberal:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Trump on health care reform:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...
I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

And now Trump is cutting and running from Syria, in true Democrat style.

Remember when the pseuedocons were all upset about Obama withdrawing troops from the Middle East? Remember when they bragged Putin was doing more in Syria to defeat ISIS than Obama was?

Look at them now! Trump has turned them into cut and run Democrats. Whining about "endless wars" exactly like Elizabeth Warren does!

I told you Trump would lead you dumbasses into the far left camp.

I told you and told you.

Now look at you.

Pathetic .

Romney, like McCain, is a republican member of the democrat party...

Romney, like McCain, is 100% for using US TROOPS to help ISRAEL in any possible way in the MIDDLE EAST, and gets really angry when anyone dares question whether the US exists to

serve, fund, defend, and expand ISRAEL

as he believes....

I support an like Israel.....so don't bother me with that crap....

And now Trump is cutting and running from Syria, in true Democrat style.

Remember when the pseuedocons were all upset about Obama withdrawing troops from the Middle East? Remember when they bragged Putin was doing more in Syria to defeat ISIS than Obama was?

Look at them now! Trump has turned them into cut and run Democrats. Whining about "endless wars" exactly like Elizabeth Warren does!

I told you Trump would lead you dumbasses into the far left camp.

I told you and told you.

Now look at you.

Pathetic .

Wrong, you doofus.....obama pulled troops because he is an idiot.......this is why we pulled out of Syria....you moron.....

Start at the 9 minute mark, but the entire show is great...

Like McCain, he puts petty personal affronts ahead of national interest. Like Harry Reid, he hides a naked thirst for power under a cloak of religious piety.
It would be helpful if you could cite a couple examples of McCain and Reid's so-called 'pettiness'. Otherwise it is just you being declasse.

It would be helpful if you reread my post. I did not say Reid was petty. He was just a ruthless power monger.

As for McCain, he voted against repealing Obamacare just because Trump dissed him during the 2016 campaign.

P.S. Your obsession with social standing (i.e., political correctness) is noted.

déclassé
adjective
dé·clas·sé | \ ˌdā-ˌkla-ˈsā

, -ˌklä-\
Definition of déclassé
1 : fallen or lowered in class, rank, or social position
2 : of inferior status

I can't decide whether Mitt Romney is more like John McCain or Harry Reid. Like McCain, he puts petty personal affronts ahead of national interest. Like Harry Reid, he hides a naked thirst for power under a cloak of religious piety.

Can someone help me decide before this thread is closed?

John Nolte says it all.....

'Pierre Delecto': Mitt Romney Runs Secret Twitter to Champion Himself

Everything about this story says so much about Mitt Romney: his pettiness, his insecurity, his lack of character, honesty, and decency, starting with how it all unraveled: Romney doing business with the establishment media — in this case, the far-left Atlantic and activist-reporter, McKay Coppins, who was originally hired at BuzzFeed to destroy Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.
-------

Anyway, like an abused spouse, Romney continues to cuddle up to his media abusers, people who treated him much worse than Trump ever has. It’s a clinical condition known as McCain Syndrome, and there’s no known cure.

And so, because there is a God and He loves us, Romney’s cuddling with his abuser on the pages of the Atlantic has ended in total humiliation after he attempted to brag about his social media savvy (emphasis added):
-------------

But look at what Romney’s really doing, look at how pathetic this all is…

He’s so insecure and hungry for approval, but so cowardly and craven in not wanting to correct or criticize his abusers in the media directly, that he cowers in their mentions under the cloak of just another anonymous nobody.

Why doesn’t Romney use his verified Twitter account to makes these points, to set the record straight? Why doesn’t he reach out directly to those in the media when he wants something corrected?

I’ll tell you why… because he’s a whimpering, abused little quisling of a man — so intimidated and defeated by the corrupt media that when he’s not kissing abuser ass on the pages of the Atlantic, he can only try and regain some of his pride by hiding in the dark and rebelling in a way that isn’t even as nervy as ringing a doorbell and running.

He's a Republican who can be honest about Trump...publicly.

A rare thing

He is much more alive than Mc Cain, but has the same brain activity. Hard to say...

It would be helpful if you reread my post. I did not say Reid was petty. He was just a ruthless power monger.

As for McCain, he voted against repealing Obamacare just because Trump dissed him during the 2016 campaign.

P.S. Your obsession with social standing (i.e., political correctness) is noted.

déclassé
adjective
dé·clas·sé | \ ˌdā-ˌkla-ˈsā

, -ˌklä-\
Definition of déclassé
1 : fallen or lowered in class, rank, or social position
2 : of inferior status
I didn't consult a dictionary, sir or madam. I actually used my medical terminology. de=down or away from, classe obvious, and with a French touch.
As for pettiness, I chose the word because of your claim that both were in their own way only interested in self aggrandizement, and I believe neither is the lowlife you paint in order to make Trump look like somebody who cares for anyone outside himself and family.

These are Israel’s Borders

israels_borders_future.jpg

Everyone else should pound salt up their ass and get the Hell out of Israel so we can have World Peace.

He is another 911 hedge fund billionaire who is really Jewish and pretending to be Mormon. He is petrified about what AG Barr is :"looking at" and wants Trump out for purely Zionist reasons.... namely to keep the lid on 911.

Forum List

Back