Is Megyn Kelly the New Candy Crowley?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Remember the Obama-Romney debate where hysterical moderator Candy Crowley jumped in to defend Obama regarding the Benghazi debacle? It seems that Megyn Kelly is the new poster child for women who are not suited for objective journalism.

This is fascinating how the RW lets us see what they really think about women.
Rosie and the rest at "The View" let everyone know what they think of women. Saying that the girls that compete in the Miss American pageant dance at Studio 54 and smoke Crack. They always talk about world peace like a bunch of air-heads.
That's what Rosie O'Donnell thinks of beauty pageant contestants.

So Donald Trump calls her a fat slob because she made fun of his hair and the girls at the pageant. That's what Megyn Kelly felt was so important to ask him about.

Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox Megyn Kelly over Debate They Had Ratings Agenda Mediaite

Last edited:
It is worth noting that while all major democrats were lining up to vote for Iraq War II, he was voicing his opposition against that futile war that costed thousands of American and Iraqi lives along with billions of US dollars.

Last edited:
It is the moderator's prerogative to correct factual errors in a debate. Candy did just that.
No, that is up to the person debating them. The mods job is ONLY to keep it civil.
No. If that were the case all you'd see people do is lie when they go first so the next gal/guy uses his time explaining and correcting. As always you have no clue.

It is the moderator's prerogative to correct factual errors in a debate. Candy did just that.
No, that is up to the person debating them. The mods job is ONLY to keep it civil.
No. If that were the case all you'd see people do is lie when they go first so the next gal/guy uses his time explaining and correcting. As always you have no clue.
As I recall it WAS Candy the mod who LIED. And it WAS Kelly the mod who LIED.

All you are doing is adding an extra liar.

As I recall it WAS Candy the mod who LIED. And it WAS Kelly the mod who LIED.

All you are doing is adding an extra liar.

You beat me to it.

Yup. Right-Wingers hate facts and correcting factual errors. You know why? Because every time facts are used a Democrat wins another argument.

Megyn Kelly is the one that set Jeb Bush up earlier about the Iraq War.

We don't need to give the left any more help than they already have. I refuse to watch her show anymore....because to me it's like watching MSNBC.

Forum List

Back