A triple headline piece in the New York Times.

We exist in what many see in the broader objective as a failed nation Seymour, the corruption , collusion (and yes, perversion) is of dire levels

It's the perfect storm for fascism to insidiously slip in while one party accuses the other of doing so

When this sinks in, the reality of salvation via any one contestant is far less than our expectations

America could elect Jesus, and He'd be growin' horns by the end of His 1st term.....~S~
I never said anything about any contestant providing "salvation." I provided facts to show that Trump was a demonstrably better president than Biden has been.

I never said anything about any contestant providing "salvation." I provided facts to show that Trump was a demonstrably better president than Biden has been.
The lesser of evils then Seymour?

in your defense, most see it that way

you'll plz excuse me if i see it as an ultimatum , not a choice

thx

~S~

The lesser of evils then Seymour?

in your defense, most see it that way

you'll plz excuse me if i see it as an ultimatum , not a choice

thx

~S~
The lesser of numorous evils is how I would put it.

I don't know of any current serious candidate for this election who would be better than Trump. Do you? Maybe one would surprise me if he or she were in office.

Trump did. I thought from the start of his campaign that he was in it as little more than a publicity hoax. He surprised me by getting past the incredible noise machine the Democrats and the Entrenched Bureaucracy put in motion to stop him during and after his election, and he actually made changes that benefited the American people.

I go by results, not personalities.

Luckily, we'll get to see if I'm right or wrong. Trump is nearly a sure thing, barring his surprise death, which is a distinct possibility IMHO.

With Biden's border policies alienating the working class, and really anyone with any human decency, the only voters he has left to count on is college students. They are divided over Israel Vs. Hamas. Biden attempting to have it both ways over Israel/Arabs in Palestine will only anger both sides.

I presented facts to show that Trump was demonstrably better as president than Biden.

If you have some fact about Biden's successes, I may be swayed by them. I have no interest in childish personal attacks, as they are the fallback for people who have run out of ideas.

Herein lies the problem, for you "being better than Biden" is good enough. And there are far too many people like you on both sides. On a more left leaning forum I spend time on they are all like "Well, he is better than Trump"

Being better than Biden/Trump is a bar so low it does not actually exist.

I do not know if you are a sports fan but do you think that right now the Edmonton Oilers fans are going "well, at least we are better than the Blackhawks"?

Do you really think the Trump vs Biden II is the best we can do in this country?

Herein lies the problem, for you "being better than Biden" is good enough.
It's as good as we'll get for this election, which is Biden Vs. Trump.
And there are far too many people like you on both sides. On a more left leaning forum I spend time on they are all like "Well, he is better than Trump"
But I present facts to show why, they do not.
Being better than Biden/Trump is a bar so low it does not actually exist.

I do not know if you are a sports fan but do you think that right now the Edmonton Oilers fans are going "well, at least we are better than the Blackhawks"?

Do you really think the Trump vs Biden II is the best we can do in this country?
No, I don't.

I've asked several times on this forum if the Twoparties are ever going to pause their howling, crying, pissing and moaning about Trump to ask themselves what they did to make the country turn away from them and to a man like Trump who seems to be in constant self-parody mode.

Any ideas on that?

It's as good as we'll get for this election, which is Biden Vs. Trump.

Only because people like you are ok with it. Next election will not be any better and you people will still be ok with it

But I present facts to show why, they do not.

You present cherry picked facts that support your already arrived at conclusion, the same thing they do.

I've asked several times on this forum if the Twoparties are ever going to pause their howling, crying, pissing and moaning about Trump to ask themselves what they did to make the country turn away from them and to a man like Trump who seems to be in constant self-parody mode.

Any ideas on that?

Trump is them. Trump has been helping to fund "them" all his life.

Trump tapped into a deep seated fear many white people have of brown people and being replaced as the dominant power in the country.

Only because people like you are ok with it. Next election will not be any better and you people will still be ok with it
Me? I'm only one guy. I take the world as it is. It's too time consuming to sit and contemplate the unlimited number of ways it could be different.
You present cherry picked facts that support your already arrived at conclusion, the same thing they do.
All facts presented in any debate are "cherry picked," because it is impossible to present every fact in existence every time one speaks, and just as impossible to show every relevant fact. I'm not going to go through a lengthy "on the one hand, but on the other hand," with ever post.

If there are facts to show that Biden is better for American that Trump is, I haven't seen them. If you have, show them.
Trump is them. Trump has been helping to fund "them" all his life.
Yes, and he admits that he gamed the system to use those bought-out stooges to his advantage. Maybe now you can start to understand why people turned away from the Twoparties?
Trump tapped into a deep seated fear many white people have of brown people and being replaced as the dominant power in the country.
The race card? That's why people turned to Trump? Nothing to do with the corruption, the endless wars, the automatically increasing taxes, the growing eavesdropping state, and the porous borders under the Twoparties?

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't think I've seen any other poster push you into playing the race card, of all things.

:dance:

Tell me more about your fear of brown people replacing you as the dominant power. In what way does drawing a government retirement check make you the "dominant power" in the first place?

Last edited:
The race card? That's why people turned to Trump? Nothing to do with the corruption, the endless wars, the automatically increasing taxes, the growing eavesdropping state, and the porous borders under the Twoparties?

since none of those things changed except for taxes, and those were offset by his tariffs taxes, I am not sure why they would have anything to do with Trump

If there are facts to show that Biden is better for American that Trump is, I haven't seen them. If you have, show them.

I have not seen any facts that Trump was good for America. All you can say about Trump is he was better on the border than Biden.... America is much more than just that.
Tell me more about your fear of brown people replacing you as the dominant power. In what way does drawing a government retirement check make you the "dominant power" in the first place?

I have no fear of brown people, thus I am not drawn to Trump as you are.

since none of those things changed except for taxes, and those were offset by his tariffs taxes, I am not sure why they would have anything to do with Trump
There is much to criticize about Trump, and I never hesitate to do it. But he is clearly the better choice than Biden.
I have not seen any facts that Trump was good for America. All you can say about Trump is he was better on the border than Biden....
Then there is a fact that Trump was good for America - at least relative to Biden which is what this election is about. like it or not.
America is much more than just that.
Yes, it is. But the border is in a crises situation, whether you and Biden want to admit it or not. It has led to the evils such as increased child labor, increased drug trafficking, and increased human trafficking. Not to mention making things even worse for our homeless Americans, which I would not have thought possible, but Biden managed to do that.

All the people you Democrats claim to care about, Biden's policy is harming.
I have no fear of brown people, thus I am not drawn to Trump as you are.
I wouldnt' think that you would. Like most white people, you are no better off than a typical brown person of equal ability. Why would they bother to "usurp" you, when it would be a lateral move?

At the upper level, there is may be fear of brown people usurping them. That is certainly not what motivates Trump supporters, why would it?

Seriously, you stated as a purported fact the motivation of Trump supporters is their fear of brown people. Any evidence for that?

I don't know of any current serious candidate for this election who would be better than Trump. Do you?
Do i need to quote this guy?
1702827140295.png

Any ideas on that?
yes, we really have one party cloaked in the illusion of two Seymour

folks would target the government if the government didn't create a partisan target for them

bait/switch ....rinse ,wash, repeat....

oh and, we all followed Trump's entire wall deal here, which was an entirely inept and ineffective diversion construed to placate the masses utilizing the very same aforementioned formula

think on it further, and you'll conclude any potus addressing the issue would need to violate constitutionality to have any real effect

THAT is what maga folks will suck up like cream fed kittens

1702827749075.png

~S~

Do i need to quote this guy?
View attachment 874470
If you want. I'm not an expert on Seinfeld and all the quotes. I liked the show, though.

yes, we really have one party cloaked in the illusion of two Seymour
Well, sure. That's what we mean when we refer to "the Twoparties."
folks would target the government if the government didn't create a partisan target for them
Yep. Good way to put it.
bait/switch ....rinse ,wash, repeat....

oh and, we all followed Trump's entire wall deal here, which was an entirely inept and ineffective diversion construed to placate the masses utilizing the very same aforementioned formula
There is some truth to that as far as the wall goes. We won't ever know how ineffective the wall was, because Trump never built it, and I blame no one but him for that.

Ironically, what worked for Trump is Trump doing exactly what Kamala claimed she would do as "Border Czar," which is to address the root causes of illegal immigration. One envisions her working with leaders of countries from which the illegals travel to reduce the flow. That hasn't happened under Kamala.

That's what Trump did. He negotiated, not forced, the Remain in Mexico policy, which worked. He put out the message that the U.S. would not be welcoming illegals, which worked. He treated border trespassers as the criminal that they are, which worked. That's how you address the root cause of illegal immigration, which is the administrations who have allowed it.

You could tell those things worked by the volume of the Twoparties' howling about them.

think on it further, and you'll conclude any potus addressing the issue would need to violate constitutionality to have any real effect
How do you support that conclusion? What part of the constitution forbids the president from enforcing the border?
THAT is what maga folks will suck up like cream fed kittens

View attachment 874473
~S~
* yawn *

Last edited:
There is much to criticize about Trump, and I never hesitate to do it. But he is clearly the better choice than Biden.

I understand you think so. I do not agree. I doubt either of us will change our mind any time soon.

I wouldnt' think that you would. Like most white people, you are no better off than a typical brown person of equal ability.

How have you figured out how "well off" that I am and why would the color of one's skin have any bearing on their ability? Success or failure is based on much more than just ability.

Why would they bother to "usurp" you, when it would be a lateral move?

Interesting way you view things.

At the upper level, there is may be fear of brown people usurping them. That is certainly not what motivates Trump supporters, why would it?

It is those on the lower end that are worried about being usurped. When you folks whine about them taking your jobs, it is not the CEOs and people in my profession that are worried about losing our job to anyone, it is the low skill, low education folks that have that worry. And those are the heart of Trump's base.

Seriously, you stated as a purported fact the motivation of Trump supporters is their fear of brown people. Any evidence for that?

Do you not read this forum? all the fear posted on here about the whites being replaced, it all comes form your fellow MAGA folks

And it seems you never listen to the words Trump says. He called brown people a poison to the blood of our country, and he very carefully makes sure to let everyone know he is not talking about the white immigrants.

I do not understand how you can have such an undying devotion to the man and never even listen to the words he is saying, or then again maybe that is why you can have that devotion, you keep yourself ignorant of whom he is

That's what Trump did. He negotiated, not forced, the Remain in Mexico policy, which worked.
While i'll grant the pen is mightier than the wall, the Trump administration merely enforced immigration policies, where the Biden administration ignored them
How do you support that conclusion? What part of the constitution forbids the president from enforcing the border?
Because Trump is seen as having little knowledge of , or using his position as potus to subvert it Seymour

~S~

I understand you think so. I do not agree. I doubt either of us will change our mind any time soon.
(About my claim that Trump is demonstrably better than Biden as a president) Well, no. Not as long as you continue to be unable or unwilling to state anything that Biden has done to demonstrate that he is anything other than a negative as president. If you would do that, it could lead to an actual debate, instead of all the emoting.
How have you figured out how "well off" that I am and why would the color of one's skin have any bearing on their ability? Success or failure is based on much more than just ability.
Sure. Ability AND willingness to work. What else do you think success is based on?
Interesting way you view things.

It is those on the lower end that are worried about being usurped. When you folks whine about them taking your jobs, it is not the CEOs and people in my profession that are worried about losing our job to anyone, it is the low skill, low education folks that have that worry. And those are the heart of Trump's base.
Yes, they are the exact people that were once your party’s base, but the Democrats lost them by focusing entirely on color and and other divisive categories.
Do you not read this forum? all the fear posted on here about the whites being replaced, it all comes form your fellow MAGA folks
I’ve seen
And it seems you never listen to the words Trump says. He called brown people a poison to the blood of our country, and he very carefully makes sure to let everyone know he is not talking about the white immigrants.
Yeah, he says mean things. But then so does Biden, just ask that “lying Buffalo soldier,” or whatever he called that voter. Ask Corn Pop, a young black man that Biden threatened to beat with a chain. Ironic that Biden once said that the Republicans would put “his” voters ”back in chains,” when he has that on his record.

Unless you think he lied about that?

Trump saying mean things doesn’t add to a discussion about who would make the better president.
I do not understand how you can have such an undying devotion to the man and never even listen to the words he is saying, or then again maybe that is why you can have that devotion, you keep yourself ignorant of whom he is
I’m not nearly as “devoted” to Trump as you are to Biden. I am perfectly willing and eager to criticize Trump when criticism is warranted. You cannot bring yourself to say anything negative about Biden.

Well, no. Not as long as you continue to be unable or unwilling to state anything that Biden has done to demonstrate that he is anything other than a negative as president. If you would do that, it could lead to an actual debate, instead of all the emoting.

Biden has done nothing that was not an negative as POTUS, but then again the same can be said of Trump.

Sure. Ability AND willingness to work. What else do you think success is based on?

You left off the second part, thus my respsone.

Yes, they are the exact people that were once your party’s base, but the Democrats lost them by focusing entirely on color and and other divisive categories.

I do not have a party, but you already knew that.

I’ve seen

Yet you pretend they do not exist.

Yeah, he says mean things.

You asked for evidence of my claim, I gave it to you.

But then so does Biden,
Yep, he sure does. But I do not support either of them, while you worship one of them.

weird.

I’m not nearly as “devoted” to Trump as you are to Biden. I am perfectly willing and eager to criticize Trump when criticism is warranted. You cannot bring yourself to say anything negative about Biden.

See post number 27 and then find me a post from you where you ever said anything like that about Trump.

I will be happy to wait while you look.

He fucking sucks and has done just about nothing correct during his time in office. He is one more in a long list of failed presidents we have had this century, each seemingly worse than their predecessor.
What are your specific criticisms of Biden?

Are you afraid to name them because of backlash from your fellow TDS guys?

You already admitted he was better on the border than Biden. So whatever he did to male say that was not a negative.

as I have told you, being better than Biden is just your bar, not mine. Being better than Biden can still be a negative for the country.

You need to up your standards and quit accepting the shit your beloved party tells you to vote for

Forum List

Back