Is McCarthy's poster relevant today?

Is McCarthy's poster relevant today?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Damn you are really desperate for me to notice you. I have you on ignore because you are annoying and stalkerish.

I just can't stand the lies, no matter the source.

Let's give readers the context you deserve, with one simple question:

Can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical perspective?

If McCarthy learned anything from the Nazis it was the political power of paranoia. I think we are all aware of the European slaughterhouse of the 20th century. Every political ideology got a chance to rule with an iron fist at one time or another. It was all about extreme nationalism whatever -ism you happen to be looking at. What was McCarthy if not an ultra-nationalist? Fascists and communists alike absolutely loved show trials.

You sound like a communist sympathizer? You have more concern for the welfare of others than your own nation, American. You seem to lean more3 on the side of the enemy invasions of foreigners than the people of your own nation.
I see no0thinbg wrong with being a Nationalist either. Do you even know the word means? Of course my nation seems doomed.

You sound like a communist sympathizer? You have more concern for the welfare of others than your own nation, American. You seem to lean more3 on the side of the enemy invasions of foreigners than the people of your own nation.
I see no0thinbg wrong with being a Nationalist either. Do you even know the word means? Of course my nation seems doomed.
You might have noticed I said extreme nationalism. When nationalism starts to have a body count you might have a problem.

You might have noticed I said extreme nationalism. When nationalism starts to have a body count you might have a problem.

Body count.....a prob for a Democrat???????

Hardly.

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

It already has a body count, engineered by the enemy within our borders.
Our children are dying from Cartel drugs and crime, free speech is all but gone and we are being invaded.
I think your going to miss America once it is gone.

It already has a body count, engineered by the enemy within our borders.
Our children are dying from Cartel drugs and crime, free speech is all but gone and we are being invaded.
I think your going to miss America once it is gone.
The world isn't any different, there's just more of it. It sucks, you get old and then you die. It's natural to feel bitter but we shouldn't force our aging insecurities on the world. The future has always belonged to the brave and the bold. Lord knows they are going to need some courage to clean up the mess that the twentieth century made of things.

The world isn't any different, there's just more of it. It sucks, you get old and then you die. It's natural to feel bitter but we shouldn't force our aging insecurities on the world. The future has always belonged to the brave and the bold. Lord knows they are going to need some courage to clean up the mess that the twentieth century made of things.

I just vent having the miss-fortune of living in the last days of my homeland is no easy, lol.
Possibly even the last days of mankind?

I just vent having the miss-fortune of living in the last days of my homeland is no easy, lol.
Possibly even the last days of mankind?
I've seen some cool shit in my lifetime. Wouldn't trade living right now for anything. I saw a man on the moon, a new millennium, personal computers, cell phones, Led Zeppelin and million other things that still makes me hopeful. We have some pretty smart people out there that are at least fighting for your ability to get anything delivered right to your house.

Forum List

Back