Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

McCarthy is capable of telling the far right to fuck off.
Who is the far right? Can you please define for me?
Here ya go:

Freedom Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thank you for identifying it. Fakey has been running from the question for months.

However, I can't agree, but I understand your position. You have concluded that conservatives are now the far right. I guess when you consider how far left our political class has fallen, anyone who espouses traditional conservative viewpoints must be part of the far right.
False. By ANY measurement you can define John Boehner is a conservative. So is Mitch McConnell.

Yet neither are in this Wacko Bird Caucus, and both are now considered RINOs by Wacko Birds.
Absurd. Boner and Mitch are progressives. They did nothing to stop Obama. Obama got what ever he wanted and he is still getting it. The R party is a joke. It is not an opposing party. It is a like party.

12065662_882576921837285_8693553519209925995_n.png

McCarthy is capable of telling the far right to fuck off.
Who is the far right? Can you please define for me?
Here ya go:

Freedom Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thank you for identifying it. Fakey has been running from the question for months.

However, I can't agree, but I understand your position. You have concluded that conservatives are now the far right. I guess when you consider how far left our political class has fallen, anyone who espouses traditional conservative viewpoints must be part of the far right.
False. By ANY measurement you can define John Boehner is a conservative. So is Mitch McConnell.

Yet neither are in this Wacko Bird Caucus, and both are now considered RINOs by Wacko Birds.
Absurd. Boner and Mitch are progressives. They did nothing to stop Obama. Obama got what ever he wanted and he is still getting it. The R party is a joke. It is not an opposing party. It is a like party.
This post shows that you are a political dunce.

I can't help you, bud. continue wallowing in your ignorance.

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

Seems she is the one who does not know that
Hungaria or Hungária may refer to:
Latin for Hungary, a European country
Hungaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too bad that MSNBC was not as critical about Obama in 2008.
If they had reported on his inexperience in foreign affairs, maybe we wouldn't be so much in trouble with Putin today.

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.
There have been 8 Benghazi investigations, all conducted by Republicans.

If there was something there it would have been found by now. This is just a partisan sham intended to hurt Clinton. Just as McCarthy revealed.

everyday more evidence comes out that Hillary DID INDEED HAVE TOP SECRET INTEL COMING OVER HER PRIVATE SERVER

no matter how much a left-wing nutjob lives and breathes in denial every day the facts remain, hillary never released all the documents involving the Benghazi matter, and in fact some of them appear to have been destroyed. I wonder why.

LOL

Every single time the right gets caught with their pants down, they immediately try to derail the thread.

Have the balls to address the OP. If you want to lie about Dems, go start a new thread.

the OP is a bait thread leftard. why give it credibility??

You! Of all people calling someone else a hater?
That is a big laugh. You hate continually without reservation anyone that disagrees with you and your stupidity.

Obama-Finger-Pointing.gif

Are all liberals are as hateful and ugly as this one and a few more on here just like him?

their hate for a woman is astounding. I've seen ugly but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNTIED STATES.

the only RETARDS are those who still supports that Democrat party and Hillary and those clowns

i cant be the only one noticing how shrill and increasingly desperate the Left seems these days

That's what you pricks have been saying for the last twenty years.....how is it we've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections?

Kevin used the word "trustable". There's no such word.

On a "def trustable" google search this was at the top of the first page of results:

reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
confident expectation of something; hope.

Aren't we all just about sick of them whining over their liar corrupted Queen Hillary?

it NOT JUST right wing investigating her. the FBI is on it but they'll us Benghazi to take people MINDS off of all that

don't let them get away with it. the woman is liar, and was involved in a cover up

do they care about that? hell no. party over country. Nixon was asked to resign for less
no one is on to hillary for anything criminal, not even the FBI, who came out and said they were NOT....

so it is your side that has spun and twisted and turned and twisted again, the ''fabricated story'', that you chose to believe....

Hillary's emails, were emails requested by the different Benghazi committees investigating....they ARE related and intertwined stories.

He's certainly trying to be as stupid as hillary. That's for sure.

Yeah....being secretary of state and U S senator isn't much of anything. You did all that shit before you were thirty. Were you also a first lady??

You bend over and touch your toes and I'll show you where the wild goose goes.

Yeah....being secretary of state and U S senator isn't much of anything. You did all that shit before you were thirty. Were you also a first lady??

You bend over and touch your toes and I'll show you where the wild goose goes.

Oh goody! Yet another dipshit who thinks nepotism is a job qualification. Grow up junior. In most places nepotism is illegal.

Forum List

Back