Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

Oh goody! Yet another dipshit who thinks nepotism is a job qualification. Grow up junior. In most places nepotism is illegal.

LMAO!!!! In the history of the U S there's never been a worst case of nepotism than the Bushes.

So? Have you ever seen me support a Bush either? They're every bit as bad. That being said NEPOTISM ISN'T A DAMNED QUALIFICATION MORON!

I know what nepotism is....my Daddy got me my first good job...come to think of it he got me my first bad job:)

You must be a government worker. That seems to be the primary method of hiring for them. Must explain why bureaucrats are so bad at their jobs.
If you believe elected positions have anything at all to do with nepotism you obviously have no clue what it means.

Big Media, OTOH, is rife with nepotism, from Chris Wallace to Bill Kristol to Luke Russert, Tucker Carlson, Peter Doocy (funny - I couldn't remember his name so I looked it up, and his FOX bio doesn't even mention his father), Jenna Bush, Liz Cheney, Jonah Goldberg, Megan McCain, John Podhoretz, Chelsea Clinton, Andrea Koppel, Chris Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, Jeffrey Toobin, John Seigenthaler . . . the list goes on and on.

Yes, nepotism, stupid. Once the political machine is built you transfer to your designated appointee. How the fuck do you think an idiot like Bush got to be POTUS? How do you think a un ethical **** like hillary got to be senator? How is it that Rory Reid was a political mover and shaker in Clark County and ran for Governor of my state with nothing to recommend him but his dad/

My gosh but you're an ignorant fool.

Absurd. Boner and Mitch are progressives.
Boehner: 94.3
McConnell: 84, last year 92

McConnell was running for statewide re-election, so he had to appeal to a wider electorate than last year, with a close race against a very conservative Democrat.

ACU Ratings

Stick around, kid, and you'll learn some things.
There is no opposition party, but you keep beleiving the partisan BS told you by the lib media.

Please tell me what legislation Big Ears has pushed which was not passed by Congress. Please tell me of anything he has done by executive order that was overturned by Congress.

BO has only FOUR vetoes so far, none of which were overturned. That is extraordinarily low. BJ Bubba had to deal with an R congress and he had 36 vetoes. But, facts are strange things to partisans.

If he has no more vetoes during his reign of disaster, you will have to go back to Chester Arthur to find a president with so few.
Your complaint seems to be that all Republicans aren't as irresponsible as the ones you support.

Despite what morons like Mark Levin may tell you, not raising the debt ceiling (which only authorizes fund for what Congress has already spent) would be catastrophic for the US economy. It would lower our credit rating, for one, and trigger all sorts of things by banks and markets that would affect you directly, including raising the interest rates on your credit cards and adjustable mortgages. It would also make the interest on our debt, that you wingnuts constantly whine about, go much higher, adding to that debt.

And you dopes would cause all of that to happen because you're butthurt over losing an abortion decision 50 years ago? Fuck you.

I laughed out loud when I saw Trump's intent to mess with tax rates again. His plan would slash rates for the very rich again. Anybody who witnessed Reagan/Bushes tax cuts and the massive debts which followed are suckers if they fall for another windfall for the richest Americans. Did you notice how he pointed out that folks making less than $50,000 a year wouldn't have to pay taxes under his plan. Shucks...it's very little now. The thing I noticed most about his idea is that those at the top would get a 10% reduction. Any ordinary American who votes Republican is a dumbass. They've become the party of the wealthy and corporate America.

Last edited:

McConnell was running for statewide re-election, so he had to appeal to a wider electorate than last year, with a close race against a very conservative Democrat.

ACU Ratings

There is no opposition party, but you keep beleiving the partisan BS told you by the lib media.

Please tell me what legislation Big Ears has pushed which was not passed by Congress. Please tell me of anything he has done by executive order that was overturned by Congress.

BO has only FOUR vetoes so far, none of which were overturned. That is extraordinarily low. BJ Bubba had to deal with an R congress and he had 36 vetoes. But, facts are strange things to partisans.

If he has no more vetoes during his reign of disaster, you will have to go back to Chester Arthur to find a president with so few.

But it doesn't get any sweeter than this:

Mitch is a blowhard. He talks a good game but does nothing.

How the fuck do you think an idiot like Bush got to be POTUS?
He fooled enough stupid voters to get elected.

His father didn't get him the job, Karl Rove did. His father barely campaigned for him.

ACU Ratings

Your complaint seems to be that all Republicans aren't as irresponsible as the ones you support.

Despite what morons like Mark Levin may tell you, not raising the debt ceiling (which only authorizes fund for what Congress has already spent) would be catastrophic for the US economy. It would lower our credit rating, for one, and trigger all sorts of things by banks and markets that would affect you directly, including raising the interest rates on your credit cards and adjustable mortgages. It would also make the interest on our debt, that you wingnuts constantly whine about, go much higher, adding to that debt.

And you dopes would cause all of that to happen because you're butthurt over losing an abortion decision 50 years ago? Fuck you.

I laughed out loud when I saw Trump's intent to mess with tax rates again. His plan would slash rates for the very rich again. Anybody who witnessed Reagan/Bushes tax cuts and the massive debts which followed are suckers if they fall for another windfall for the richest Americans. Did you notice how he pointed out that folks making less than $50,000 a year wouldn't have to pay taxes under his plan. Shucks...it's very little now. The thing I noticed most about his idea is that those at the top would get a 10% reduction. Any ordinary American who votes Republican is a dumbass. They've become the party of the wealthy and corporate America.
The biggest beneficiaries of the Trump's plan are his kids, since he wants to get rid of the Estate Tax.

His father didn't get him the job, Karl Rove did. His father barely campaigned for him.

And he inherited the machine that Sr. put in place. That scumbag Rove worked for Bushie because his dad WANTED him to.

Kevin used the word "trustable". There's no such word.

On a "def trustable" google search this was at the top of the first page of results:

No. The commonly used word is "trustworthy." Say it with me, "trustworthy."

"Trustable" is right up there with "refudiate" and "newcewlur" and "Hungria" and "decider."

I understand. I just thought I would google it and see how someone might misunderstand whether it was a word or not. If they read what I read one might certainly think it is a word....a word which means the same thing as Trust.

I find it difficult to believe we're arguing about such minutiae.

We're arguing because he's incapable of speaking Common English. How can he carry on an intelligent discussion with his peers and the American people?

If he can't speak English, how on earth can he get through the Legalese language used in all House bills? Or does he even try?

And he inherited the machine that Sr. put in place. That scumbag Rove worked for Bushie because his dad WANTED him to.
If political machines were the deciding factor we would have had an Edward Kennedy Democrat nominee in 1980, and then a win over Ronald Reagan.

There was no bigger machine in politics.

If political machines were the deciding factor we would have had an Edward Kennedy Democrat nominee in 1980, and then a win over Ronald Reagan.

LMAO!!
He said as he reviewed how many hundred millions the Koch Bros. are ready to dump into the next Republican drive. We're talking about two billionaires who are using their vast wealth to rewrite the rules of government to suit their ends. No wonder trump wants to cut their income tax by 10%.....they might use it to buy some of Trump's properties.

LMAO!!
He said as he reviewed how many hundred millions the Koch Bros. are ready to dump into the next Republican drive. We're talking about two billionaires who are using their vast wealth to rewrite the rules of government to suit their ends. No wonder trump wants to cut their income tax by 10%.....they might use it to buy some of Trump's properties.
It is rather hypocritical of those on the Left who constantly bemoan the impact made by the Koch Bros., but seldom if ever, do they bemoan the much greater impact made by leftist billionaires, like the commie scumbag George Soros.

LMAO!!
It is rather hypocritical of those on the Left who constantly bemoan the impact made by the Koch Bros., but seldom if ever, do they bemoan the much greater impact made by leftist billionaires, like the commie scumbag George Soros.

I used to be a Republican. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times...even Reagan one time. When I saw the new Republican plan emerge i.e. cut taxes for the wealthy and borrow from foreign banks to break even I swore off the ignorant assholes. We had two excellent opportunities to completely pay off the national debt and a tax cutting Republican ruined them both:

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Forum List

Back