Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall

Time for the 25th...he clearly isn't fit for the job.
I'm expecting Harris will be president at some point between now and January, 2025.
Yeah, till January 20, 2025, then you get to start whining about Trump, although of course you never stopped.
LOLOL

Slobbers an idiot who predicted Trump would win the 2020 General election...

He's going to win you sleazy sap.

You haven't learned a thing, have you?
Trump did win.
:cuckoo:
Illegitimate pedo joe!

Conservatism has become the ideology of the crazies.

I'm expecting Harris will be president at some point between now and January, 2025.
Yeah, till January 20, 2025, then you get to start whining about Trump, although of course you never stopped.
LOLOL

Trump did win.
Illegitimate pedo joe!

Biden cheated therefore he is illegitimate president .

Yes, me too....for a moment....she'll be impeached after the GOP takes the House during the mid-term for her backing of insurrectionist
and then we will have President Kevin McCarthy..that's building back better for sure
I see. So aside from all your other mental maladies, you're also under the delusion that if and when Harris is president, she's going to appoint Kevin McCarthy to be her vice president.

Nope,. I said she'd be impeached...I think you forgot that part...reading comprehension is key. You can practice by actually reading yourself....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, even IF Republicans win the House and even IF she's impeached and Even if the Senate votes to convict, which are all mountains you first need to climb.... then the vice president becomes president.

How on Earth did you delude yourself into thinking McCarthy would leap frog over the vice president to become president??

Yeah, but her VP pick would have to be confirmed....not gonna happen after the GOP takes Congress in the mid-terms...which is obviously going to happen...so not only is reading comp and issue...but knowing the basic rules of our Govt, and the US Constitution is an issue...

This all begs the question...why are you even here posting?
LOLOL

Squirts the idiot who claims the GOP is going to win the House, claims the GOP is going to impeach Harris for supporting some imaginary insurrectionist, claims the GOP is going to convict Harris with bipartisan support. And claims the GOP will not allow her to appoint a vice president.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Well I didn't say they'd have bipartisan support, and her support of insurrectionist isn't imaginary...it's documented and sadly real....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bail-fund-kamala-harris-thomas-moseley

and of course they aren't going to confirm her VP nominee, when they will be impeaching her....geez...think man...critical thinking is obviously advanced for you, but you'll get there if you first learn reading comp, and basic Civics

LOLOL

Trump did win.
Illegitimate pedo joe!

Stalin said the same thing

Yes, me too....for a moment....she'll be impeached after the GOP takes the House during the mid-term for her backing of insurrectionist
and then we will have President Kevin McCarthy..that's building back better for sure
I see. So aside from all your other mental maladies, you're also under the delusion that if and when Harris is president, she's going to appoint Kevin McCarthy to be her vice president.

Nope,. I said she'd be impeached...I think you forgot that part...reading comprehension is key. You can practice by actually reading yourself....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, even IF Republicans win the House and even IF she's impeached and Even if the Senate votes to convict, which are all mountains you first need to climb.... then the vice president becomes president.

How on Earth did you delude yourself into thinking McCarthy would leap frog over the vice president to become president??

Yeah, but her VP pick would have to be confirmed....not gonna happen after the GOP takes Congress in the mid-terms...which is obviously going to happen...so not only is reading comp and issue...but knowing the basic rules of our Govt, and the US Constitution is an issue...

LOLOL

Squirts the idiot who claims the GOP is going to win the House, claims the GOP is going to impeach Harris for supporting some imaginary insurrectionist, claims the GOP is going to convict Harris with bipartisan support. And claims the GOP will not allow her to appoint a vice president.

Well I didn't say they'd have bipartisan support, and her support of insurrectionist isn't imaginary...it's documented and sadly real....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bail-fund-kamala-harris-thomas-moseley

and of course they aren't going to confirm her VP nominee, when they will be impeaching her....geez...think man...critical thinking is obviously advanced for you, but you'll get there if you first learn reading comp, and basic Civics
LOL

Of course you said she'd be convicted with bipartisan support. How else could the Senate convict her? :cuckoo:

Now everyone here sees even you don't know what you're talking about.

As far as Moseley, what authority or government did he attack?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Of course you said she'd be convicted with bipartisan support. How else could the Senate convict her? :cuckoo:

I have only used the word bipartisan once when chatting with you today, and that was in response to you when I said I never said there would be bipartisan support...could there be? Sure...but I never said there would be.

How else? well without bi-partisan support of course.

LOLOL

Trump did win.
Illegitimate pedo joe!

LOL

Sure, just like Hitler hated Communists just like conservatives do.

Our adversaries are so glad that the Useful Idiots in the US voted for Joe Dufus and allowed him to get away with stealing the election.

A dream come true. A weak ineffective America that stills hands out the welfare checks.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

I have only used the word bipartisan once when chatting with you today, and that was in response to you when I said I never said there would be bipartisan support...could there be? Sure...but I never said there would be.

LOL

You're truly crazy. Needing 17 Democrats to convict, how on Earth do you hallucinate they could convict Harris without bipartisan support?

The President is never "Off duty" but he doesn't usually schedule much on the weekends. He doesn't need meetings all weekend to do that.

At least he doesn't start every weekday at 11 am and then knock off to golf.
Trump was a great LEADER of the US----regardless of what time of day he "started" the day that you believe or how much golf he played---HE ran the country SUCCESSFULLY..........everything improved under Trump---now we are seeing Biden fuck it all up already.

You really need to learn to focus on what really matters instead of this inane crap like time of day that YOU THINK Trump started-----running a company or COUNTRY in this case requires a bunch of behind the scenes work---with Start of the day photo shoots being MEANINGLESS.

Oh and a HINT for those not in management positions-----MANAGEMENT is largely about WHO you chose to run things UNDER YOU. If you see management doing the grunt work--its not cute but often a sign that management doesn't know how to manage people. Trump doing a photo opt in the mornings----would actually mean less time to do what he needed to get the country going in the right direction.

LOLOL

Trump did win.
Illegitimate pedo joe!

LOL

Sure, just like Hitler hated Communists just like conservatives do.
well I suppose you can be a conservative Communist...but you can't be a Conservative and like Communism....and yes Hitler hated Communism too...

Hitler also hated eating meat...some Conservatives might as well...but that's about all they have in common

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

You're truly crazy. Needing 17 Democrats to convict, how on Earth do you hallucinate they could convict Harris without bipartisan support?
how do you know they'll need them or that many?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

You don’t know it requires 2/3rds of the Senate to convict an impeached individual??

Yet here you are, projecting it's others who need to learn Civics.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

You don’t know it requires 2/3rds of the Senate to convict an impeached individual??

icon_rolleyes.gif
of course I do....all I said is the GOP will take the Senate...I didn't suggest by how much...I certainly hope it's a massive number, so they don't need bipartisan support...hence why I never mentioned needing bipartisan support.

I am happy to at least hear you acknowledge they will get at least a majority in the Senate...even you seem to be realizing there will be a backlash against the Dems after this horrible Admin

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
What is funny------is that so many dimwitted dems would leave senile JOe in charge...

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
of course I do....all I said is the GOP will take the Senate...I didn't suggest by how much...I certainly hope it's a massive number, so they don't need bipartisan support...hence why I never mentioned needing bipartisan support.

I am happy to at least hear you acknowledge they will get at least a majority in the Senate...even you seem to be realizing there will be a backlash against the Dems after this horrible Admin
LOL

I see, so you think the GOP can gain 17 seats in the next mid-term?

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Yes, I certainly think that's possible....hey, it's taken some time, and some spoon feeding....but you finally actually did a little critical thinking there...congrats!

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Yes, I certainly think that's possible....hey, it's taken some time, and some spoon feeding....but you finally actually did a little critical thinking there...congrats!
LOLOL

You already sounded nuts. Now you prove you're batshit crazy.

Ok, for the benefit of the class, with only 14 Senate seats up for grabs currently held by Democrats, explain your "theory" for how Republicans might gain 17 seats in the 2022 mid-term election.... :lmao:

The more you post, the crazier you appear.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

Ok, for the benefit of the class, with only 14 Senate seats up for grabs currently held by Democrats, explain your "theory" for how Republicans might gain 17 seats in the 2022 mid-term election.... :lmao:

giphy.gif
I am not predicting anything other the the GOP takes Congress...Dems could retire, Dems could flip seats...which is a potential with at least one Dem...the point remains I said nothing about bi-partisan support. Only you did.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif
I am not predicting anything other the the GOP takes Congress...Dems could retire, Dems could flip seats...which is a potential with at least one Dem...the point remains I said nothing about bi-partisan support. Only you did.
No, you did. You just don't know you talked about bipartisan support because you're too batshit crazed to know what you're posting. :cuckoo:

According to your hallucinations, in the 2022 election, Republicans can win all 20 seats they're defending AND Democrats can lose all 14 seats they're defending AND at least 3 other Democrat Senate seats can flip from blue to red between now and then.

Forum List

Back