Is Joe Biden Losing His Grip? Aging President Takes Another Weekend Off After Friday Triple Fall

62s6B6X.jpg
You are in denial

Biden is fading fast

At the beginning, he seems to be greeting people in his typical robotic fashion but then tries to just wander off. The secret service jump in and attempt to usher him back to Marine One, which he’s supposed to be boarding. Instead of just turning around and going, he then looks to have a back and forth with the agents until Kamala Harris walks over, speaks to him, pats him on the shoulder, and points him in the right direction. That’s when Biden finally meanders toward the helicopter and boards.
Looks like a senior moment.

Time for the 25th...he clearly isn't fit for the job.
I'm expecting Harris will be president at some point between now and January, 2025.
Yeah, till January 20, 2025, then you get to start whining about Trump, although of course you never stopped.
LOLOL

Slobbers an idiot who predicted Trump would win the 2020 General election...

He's going to win you sleazy sap.

You haven't learned a thing, have you?

I'm expecting Harris will be president at some point between now and January, 2025.
Yes, me too....for a moment....she'll be impeached after the GOP takes the House during the mid-term for her backing of insurrectionist
:cuckoo:
and then we will have President Kevin McCarthy..that's building back better for sure
I see. So aside from all your other mental maladies, you're also under the delusion that if and when Harris is president, she's going to appoint Kevin McCarthy to be her vice president.

Yes, me too....for a moment....she'll be impeached after the GOP takes the House during the mid-term for her backing of insurrectionist
and then we will have President Kevin McCarthy..that's building back better for sure
I see. So aside from all your other mental maladies, you're also under the delusion that if and when Harris is president, she's going to appoint Kevin McCarthy to be her vice president.

Nope,. I said she'd be impeached...I think you forgot that part...reading comprehension is key. You can practice by actually reading yourself....

Yeah, till January 20, 2025, then you get to start whining about Trump, although of course you never stopped.
LOLOL

I have learned that you're a sleazy sap. Besides you're the one who you expected her to be president between now and Jan. 2024.

Nope,. I said she'd be impeached...I think you forgot that part...reading comprehension is key. You can practice by actually reading yourself....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, even IF Republicans win the House and even IF she's impeached and Even if the Senate votes to convict, which are all mountains you first need to climb.... then the vice president becomes president.

How on Earth did you delude yourself into thinking McCarthy would leap frog over the vice president to become president??

LOLOL

I have learned that you're a sleazy sap. Besides you're the one who you expected her to be president between now and Jan. 2024.
Oh? You think Biden's gonna last 4 years?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, even IF Republicans win the House and even IF she's impeached and Even if the Senate votes to convict, which are all mountains you first need to climb.... then the vice president becomes president.

How on Earth did you delude yourself into thinking McCarthy would leap frog over the vice president to become president??

Yeah, but her VP pick would have to be confirmed....not gonna happen after the GOP takes Congress in the mid-terms...which is obviously going to happen...so not only is reading comp and issue...but knowing the basic rules of our Govt, and the US Constitution is an issue...

This all begs the question...why are you even here posting?

The President is never "Off duty" but he doesn't usually schedule much on the weekends. He doesn't need meetings all weekend to do that.

At least he doesn't start every weekday at 11 am and then knock off to golf.
Heaven forbid we have any emergency on a weekend. And re: the 11 am comment--how do you know? Trump had to leave to play golf--Biden's Mario Kart is in the basement.
If you think the President isn't available for 'emergencies,' you're dumber than I thought.
Biden doesn't even know where he is.

LOLOL

Trump did win.

LOLOL

Trump did win.

LOLOL

Trump did win.
Illegitimate pedo joe!

LOLOL

Yeah, but her VP pick would have to be confirmed....not gonna happen after the GOP takes Congress in the mid-terms...which is obviously going to happen...so not only is reading comp and issue...but knowing the basic rules of our Govt, and the US Constitution is an issue...

This all begs the question...why are you even here posting?
LOLOL

Squirts the idiot who claims the GOP is going to win the House, claims the GOP is going to impeach Harris for supporting some imaginary insurrectionist, claims the GOP is going to convict Harris with bipartisan support. And claims the GOP will not allow her to appoint a vice president.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back