Is Jesus Christ the Jewish Messiah?

Jeremiah set the standard of placing Jesus in any verse it says pierced (and even when it doesn't say pierced Jeremiah isn't gonna hesitate to place her own new words in scripture like she did corrupting Psalms.)

According to Jeremiah Jesus is not the Moshiach he instead is the Dragon who's pierced in
Isaiah 51:9.
We all know it's Michael who slays the Dragon therefore the Dragon=the false prophet who'd be pierced & fall to the pit (Ezekiel 28=1 peter 3:19, acts 2:27,apostles creed)

Jeremiah set the standard of placing Jesus in any verse it says pierced (and even when it doesn't say pierced Jeremiah isn't gonna hesitate to place her own new words in scripture like she did corrupting Psalms.)

According to Jeremiah Jesus is not the Moshiach he instead is the Dragon who's pierced in
Isaiah 51:9.
We all know it's Michael who slays the Dragon therefore the Dragon=the false prophet who'd be pierced & fall to the pit (Ezekiel 28=1 peter 3:19, acts 2:27,apostles creed)

I am quoting Hebrew Scripture. I do not know who you are quoting. As for the OP did you watch both videos, HaShev? What do you think?

You are not quoting the Hebrew I posted the Hebrew and showed you what the Tanakh says and you posted your NT rewrite, so once again CAUGHT LYING.
The fact you had the wrong verse number was also proof you didn't use the Tanakh.
Why are you a habitual liar if Jesus is your truth then you would need no lie. There's your answer, a lie needs yourc lies to protect it.

The messiah to come will be named jesus according to rabbi kaduri. Not the same as saying the jesus of 1bc was the prophecised messiah.
One opinion

You are not quoting the Hebrew I posted the Hebrew and showed you what the Tanakh says and you posted your NT rewrite, so once again CAUGHT LYING.
The fact you had the wrong verse number was also proof you didn't use the Tanakh.
Why are you a habitual liar if Jesus is your truth then you would need no lie. There's your answer, a lie needs yourc lies to protect it.

I copied the Scriptures off a Messianic website using Hebrew Scripture and it included Hebrew writing of Yeshua's name. I posted the link for you once already. Why are you denying this?

One more truth you should be informed of. The bible is a Jewish Book from cover to cover. It is ALL HEBREW SCRIPTURE! ALL OF IT.

One more truth you should be informed of. The bible is a Jewish Book from cover to cover. It is ALL HEBREW SCRIPTURE! ALL OF IT.

NT is not hebrew.

NT is not hebrew.

Yes it is. The entire Bible was written by Hebrews. Therein it is a Hebrew Book. Were you a born again Christian you'd know that. The New Testament is the fulfillment of the Old Testament. It is one Book. Not Two. 1 x 1 =1. Not 2.

The messiah to come will be named jesus according to rabbi kaduri. Not the same as saying the jesus of 1bc was the prophecised messiah.
One opinion

Wrong. Rabbi Kaduri before being a Kabbalist (false cult) and mixing that faith with his faith of Judaism began to have encounters with Jesus Christ in his dreams and said that he believed he was encountering the Messiah who was to come. Considering he had been involved in that which wasn't of God (new agers / Wicca teach "another Jesus" through such false teachings as Kabbala) I considered perhaps he was being deceived. But he did something I found odd. He wrote the name down of the one who he believed to be the Messiah (Jesus Christ) and said it could not be opened until after he was dead (I think it was a year after?) And so no one opened it until the appointed time and there it was. This Rabbi saying it was revealed to him that Jesus is the Messiah. The Scriptures already declare this - all 66 books of the bible reveal Jesus Christ as the Messiah (to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear) but it troubles me that he waited until he was dead for this to be revealed because Jesus said if we deny Him before men, He will deny us before God the Father. I cannot imagine the LORD telling him not to tell the people and when the news did come out it was noted that the news media in Israel did not want to give it a lot of attention. Here is the story. Again - I believe that this man should have told all of Israel while he was alive that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. The danger of course now is that the New Agers / Wicca crowd are going to jump on the bandwagon and claim it is "another Jesus" which once again will be a false Christ which Jesus warned us about in Scriptures such as Matthew Chapter 24.

Let me be clear that the only one who has demonstrated the actions of a habitual liar has been you, HaShev, which is truly a disgrace considering you have claimed you are a Kohenim (I'm beginning to doubt that claim too!) First of all, had you much understanding of the history of the Hebrew Prophets you would know that Isaiah didn't number his words. Isaiah spoke the Word - he didn't say verse 16 : Such and such. He spoke the Word! Jesus who is the Word didn't speak in verse numerals either - it is merely a record of how to search out the Scriptures and identify them - you are one like Jesus spoke of that would strain a gnat and swallow a camel!
For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
But be not thou far from me, O
HisName.gif
: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

Psalm 22: 16 - 19

Seriously!

Now on the matter of Scripture. You were not able to answer the question of how Melchizedek could be a High Priest - the first Kohanim yet he didn't come from the lineage of Aaron. Yet you claim that a High Priest could not be accepted as Kohanim unless he did come from the lineage of Aaron. Which is it, HaShev? You cannot have it both ways! Consider that Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek and sought a blessing from him. Consider that you are mistaken and know not what you are speaking of. You do not understand the Scriptures, HaShev. You do not see that the Scriptures Moses wrote were speaking of Jesus Christ who is the LORD.

Jesus Christ - whom you deny and accuse of being Lucifer - is in fact Melchizedek - our high priest - as Scripture reveals Him to be. May the LORD have mercy upon your ignorant soul.

Here is yet another question for you. Do you believe in the resurrection of the dead which the LORD spoke of? Yes or no?

Last edited:
One opinion

"Jesus" is an English word. Odd, a Messiah to come from Israel would have an English name.

Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus is Yeshua HaMashiah. If Hebrew cannot be translated into English how are you able to read the Scriptures which are not written in the Hebrew language? How is Israel able to translate their language to those who visit and speak the English language? How are bankers able to conduct business with those who do not speak Hebrew? How do your teachers of Hebrew teach Hebrew words if they cannot use the English language to teach those who are English speaking people?

Last edited:
Here is another question for HaShev. Throughout the Scriptures we see that Jesus was called the Son of David. How could they say Christ was David's son? David said in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand. Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
David therefore called him Lord, how is he then his son?

It is written:

A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Jesus has more than one name, Delta. Here are some - not all.

Names Of Jesus

Names of Jesus - The List
Why are there so many different names of Jesus? The names serve as a description of who Jesus is and how He works in the lives of individuals. Some scholars have located over 700 titles and different names for Jesus in the Bible. Let's study a few of them here.

God - Jesus is called God in several passages in the Bible. Along with His sinless life, miracles, and resurrection from the dead, His claims to be God stand firm (John 20:28).

Lord - In the New Testament, this term is used as a salutation to honor a man of distinction. The disciples used this term to salute Jesus as their teacher and master (Matthew 22:43-44).

Word - This title was used by the apostle John to describe the mission of Jesus. The title states Jesus' Godhead and eternal and absolute deity (John 1:1, 14).

Messiah - The long awaited "anointed one" who would deliver Israel. Jesus came to deliver mankind from sin and death (John 4:25-26).

Alpha and Omega - These two characters were the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. This descriptive title expresses the eternal nature of God - the beginning and the end (Revelation 1:8;22:13).

Savior - Jesus is the person who rescues mankind from an eternity in hell.

Redeemer - "One who frees or delivers another from difficulty, danger, or bondage, usually by the payment of a ransom price." In the New Testament, Jesus is viewed as the ultimate Redeemer who gave His life as a ransom (Mark 10:45, Titus 2:14).

Light of the World - Jesus is the Person who brings true knowledge of God. Those who reject this light bring judgment upon themselves (John 8:12; 3:19-21).

Lamb of God - This title refers to the Old Testament sacrificial system where God accepted the blood of animals as atonement for sin (John 1:29, 36). Jesus' blood made atonement for sin!

Ruler of Creation - Christ existed before the creation of the world and He is sovereign over it (Revelation 3:14).

Mediator - Because Jesus is fully God, He can represent God to man. Because He is fully man, Jesus can represent man to God. Reconciliation is possible (1 Timothy 2:5).

Bread of Life - Jesus is the one and only supplier of true spiritual nourishment (John 6:35). Way, Truth, and Life - Jesus is the only way to heaven, the only source of truth, and the foundation of all life (John 14:6)!

Here is another question for HaShev. Throughout the Scriptures we see that Jesus was called the Son of David. How could they say Christ was David's son? David said in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand. Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

It is written:

A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Jesus was from the house of david.

Jeremiah see you had to lie instead of admiting your sins of lying.
1)I answered your Melchizedek question teice in two ways as well and addressed this 3 times because you oied previously naking the sane claim rhat it wasn't answered so you could flood your own post to hide the fact you asked that question to hide the fact your argument was proven fLawed by your own bible which said
JESUS WAS LESSER THEN THE ANGELS AND AFTER THE ORDER MELCHIZEDEK. PROVING YOYR ARGUMENT WRONG AND A LUE WHEN YOU CLAIMED JESUS AS MELCHIZEDEK.
YOU ALSO PLACED YOURSELF ABOVE THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS AND AN OXFORD PROFESSOR ON THEOLOGY WHO HAS SEEN AND READ THE ACTUSL SCROLKS WHY YOU GAVE NOT.

That was one answer the other was that Melchizedek is a term not a name, the Canaanite high priest is termed Melchizedek meaning king of righteousness just as Christians deem the head by the term Pope.
Unless you see Melchizedek as a future head of host which is Michael as I said 3 times already Melchi(king) of tZedek (Righteousness) was Michael ask any Torah theology profressor or Rabbi. If you see it as a future messenger archangel=same as saying Malakh Tzedek means the Aaronic lineage of the head host is existing later after Aaron where the Messenger is born in the time line...really just how dumb are you to say Moshiach exists after Aaron but but Melchizedek is pre Aaron?

But the funniest of your blunders and exposed lies is
you yourself proved me right when you lied to claim Jesus through David lineage as son of David. David is an Aaronic lineage so if MELCHIZEDEK IS before Aaron and not in Aaronic lineage by your error then Jesus can't be Melchizedek D'oh!
You inadvertantly admited you recognize that Head of host comes after Aaron but can be message reflected prior to Aaron (non linear time) therefore you showed you understood my previous answer thus purposefully lying.
Notice I always show and expise your lies yet all you can do is di ssplace the accusstion to me with absolutely no proof or validity=lying further=habitual liar.

Hmmmm i see jeremiah the bullfrog is still croaking away singing the same old tune..problem is her voice is getting more shrill and the other little froggies are getting tired of listening to her croaks of fantasy.....one thing we can agree on though was jesus was a mess not a mess i ah....just a big old mess which jeremiah should confess no less..... Smiling....

It is written:

Jesus was from the house of david.

Jesus was David's LORD. Jesus is from the tribe of Judah.

Hmmmm i see jeremiah the bullfrog is still croaking away singing the same old tune..problem is her voice is getting more shrill and the other little froggies are getting tired of listening to her croaks of fantasy.....one thing we can agree on though was jesus was a mess not a mess i ah....just a big old mess which jeremiah should confess no less..... Smiling....

I see you have not been able to answer any of these questions any more than the Pharisees could answer Jesus. Instead you & your companions have taken the same path they took (wrong one) in blaspheming the LORD and accusing Him of being of the wicked one. Is there anything new under the sun? No. The LORD made it clear that had you been children of Abraham you would have received Him. But you did not. (yet) I do pray you come to your senses.

Forum List

Back