Is Jesus Christ the Jewish Messiah?

Then Avatar you are saying Jesus was Hitler and that worship of your Satanic idol god is not based on deeds and righteous personas it's based on stroking the ego thus creating the great Egomaniac.
You inadvertantly admited Christians worship another god then the Hebrew G0d.

This then answers Steven, because Jesus is made opposite the Messiah by Rome the adversary of the Jews.
They admited this at the end of the joke Rev 22:16 Jesus is Lucifer. Morning Star is the opposite/adversary of the Evening Star (Shalem) named in the Holy City.
Thats why he said he was the thief in the Night (the remover of day says the lore of how YeruShalem becomes the city of peace)

When will you stop with these false accusations and lies, HaShev? Avatar did not say that Jesus was Hitler. One day you are claiming (falsely) that I am saying Jesus is Lucifer - the next thing we see you are accusing Avatar of saying that Jesus is Hitler - the truth is you have an obsession with denying that Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah - even if you have to blaspheme God to do it. You need to consider that while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be enjoying heaven for all eternity - you yourself will be shut out of heaven for rejecting Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior - Jesus Christ is the one that Moses wrote about. Because you have rejected Jesus Christ you have rejected the writings of Moses as well.

Your ancestors cannot saved you, HaShev. As it is written, each man shall answer for his own sins.

It is written:

And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.
For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;
Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.
But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.
Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.
As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.
And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.
Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of theLord from his place.
I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.
So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.

Then I came to them of the captivity at Tel–abib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.
And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
And the hand of the Lord was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.
Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I fell on my face.
Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.
But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:
And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

You need to stop with your lies and false accusations, HaShev. Or you will answer to G-d for it. The Word of G-d is clear - touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. You've already been warned once about this. You need to stop now. Same warning goes out to Shimone. He needs to watch what he says or he will answer to G-d for it.

Last edited:
Then Avatar you are saying Jesus was Hitler and that worship of your Satanic idol god is not based on deeds and righteous personas it's based on stroking the ego thus creating the great Egomaniac.

This then answers Steven, because Jesus is made opposite the Messiah by Rome the adversary of the Jews.
They admited this at the end of the joke Rev 22:16 Jesus is Lucifer. Morning Star is the opposite/adversary of the Evening Star (Shalem) named in the Holy City.
Thats why he said he was the thief in the Night (the remover of day says the lore of how YeruShalem becomes the city of peace)

Not at all. Wish you wouldn't try to set up straw men. It makes discussion with you impossible if you don't have the integrity to actually discuss what is being said.

Deuteronomy is very clear that Israel will be scattered for rejecting the Lord. The prophets afterwards reaffirmed that along with the promise that in the latter days as the children of Israel return to their Lord they will be gathered.

Ephraim has the specific responsibility of preaching the gospel to the world and bringing their brethren home.

The scattering and gathering of Israel is completely in consequence of rejecting and than reconciling with the Lord.

Not at all. Wish you wouldn't try to set up straw men. It makes discussion with you impossible if you don't have the integrity to actually discuss what is being said.

Deuteronomy is very clear that Israel will be scattered for rejecting the Lord. The prophets afterwards reaffirmed that along with the promise that in the latter days as the children of Israel return to their Lord they will be gathered.

Ephraim has the specific responsibility of preaching the gospel to the world and bringing their brethren home.

The scattering and gathering of Israel is completely in consequence of rejecting and than reconciling with the Lord.

1) you are the one using straw arguments
Because that same Bible warns the Jews to Reject your Lord.
2)Deut you quote from warns a bastard child shall not enter the Temple.
3) You'd be saying your lord is hitler and also this is your logic by your faiths standards of fulfillment of your descriptions of your lord.
4) Rome used this same argument on all cultures, saying they got slain and dispersed because they fell out of favor with their gods and Rome would be the new authority with new temple of those gods set up in Rome.
So Rome caused the opposite expectations of Moshiach and you are reveling in that satanism as if you are on the right side through acts of abomination by Rome.
It's just like the racketeering business they still use today- they offer you protection but it's them you need protection from, therefore you are siding and venerating with the criminals while revictimising the victims=that's evil of you.
5)Isis is scattering your followers in the Middle East, according to your logic it must be because you rejected Allah.
=you have been exposed as a not so smart mule. :)

I knew I smelled pork stench

Nothing smells better than pork ribs over mesquite in a smoker....

Smoked-Sauced-Up-St-Louis-Style-Ribs.jpg

How was that stringy boiled goat, Ahmed?

Pacha1.jpg

According to Jeremiah Jesus lied then cause he never said he was God nor Son of Man.
When I replied to Avatar the context was his logic points to saying Hitler is his Lord not that he said it by word but inadvertantly just as you inadvertantly stated Jesus was a liar. Otherwise you have to admit you are a habitual liar. The first stage of recovery and Teshuva is to admit your sins Jeremiah. If you have to displace blame for your problem with truth then we can't help you.
It also proves Jesus gives you this neurosis as stated before. CHRISTIANS DEFENDING THE KNOWN LIE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

According to Jeremiah Jesus lied then cause he never said he was God nor Son of Man.
When I replied to Avatar the context was his logic points to saying Hitler is his Lord not that he said it by word but inadvertantly just as you inadvertantly stated Jesus was a liar. Otherwise you have to admit you are a habitual liar. The first stage of recovery and Teshuva is to admit your sins Jeremiah. If you have to displace blame for your problem with truth then we can't help you.
It also proves Jesus gives you this neurosis as stated before. CHRISTIANS DEFENDING THE KNOWN LIE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

Actually you are wrong. When Jesus Christ rose from the grave on the 3rd day, He appeared to many. Thomas was not present initially and doubted the LORD had risen from the grave. Here is what transpired next:

it is written:
But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
As you can see, HaShev, Thomas after putting his finger in the print of the nails in Jesus wounds (from being crucified) and putting his hand in his side then believed and said, My Lord and my God. Jesus did not correct Thomas. Jesu did not say, Thomas, I am not your Lord. I am not your God. No, Jesus said, Blessed are they who have believed (that He is Lord and God) and have not seen. You see it is a faithless and perverse generation that seeks after a sign, HaShev. We cannot please God except by Faith. Without faith we cannot please God.

Abraham was justified by faith. Not works.

1) you are the one using straw arguments
Because that same Bible warns the Jews to Reject your Lord.
2)Deut you quote from warns a bastard child shall not enter the Temple.
3) You'd be saying your lord is hitler and also this is your logic by your faiths standards of fulfillment of your descriptions of your lord.
4) Rome used this same argument on all cultures, saying they got slain and dispersed because they fell out of favor with their gods and Rome would be the new authority with new temple of those gods set up in Rome.
So Rome caused the opposite expectations of Moshiach and you are reveling in that satanism as if you are on the right side through acts of abomination by Rome.
It's just like the racketeering business they still use today- they offer you protection but it's them you need protection from, therefore you are siding and venerating with the criminals while revictimising the victims=that's evil of you.
5)Isis is scattering your followers in the Middle East, according to your logic it must be because you rejected Allah.
=you have been exposed as a not so smart mule. :)

1) then it wont be difficult for you to tell me where I misrepresented anything you said or put words in your mouth. Pony up.

2) red herring. Doesn't change the fact that the old testament says Israel will be scattered for rejecting the Lord. Nor does it change the prophecies regarding the gathering when Israel will accept their Lord.

Do you really think it is a coincidence that Israel was scattered the last time after Christ was crucified?

3) how does saying that the scriptures are true about Israel being scattered for rejecting their Lord make the Lord? Thats about one of the dumbest things ive ever heard.

4) Rome is completely irrelevant to the prophecies of Moses, Isaiah, jeremiah, ezekial and countless others who prophecies the scattering and gathering of Israel long before Rome entered the picture.

5) I dont have followers and the fulness of the gospel has barely been preached in those areas in 2000 years.

Nevertheless Israel and Judah are still being gathered. In fact, Isis is likely pushing them to the respective gathering places.

Your ancestors cannot saved you, HaShev. As it is written, each man shall answer for his own sins.

Then why the concept of Original Sin? I didn't eat that apple so why am I damned for Adam and Eve's act?

Then why the concept of Original Sin? I didn't eat that apple so why am I damned for Adam and Eve's act?

You are from Adam's seed, Steven_R ... So am I. We all are from the seed of Adam. Therein there is a curse upon the whole earth and everyone born into it.

This is why God told the serpent that the seed of the woman would crush the head of the serpent (Satan) and thou shalt bruise his heel. Note that the man produces the seed except in the case of Jesus Christ the Word that became flesh for he alone is the one referred to as "the seed of the woman" (because God is His Father not Joseph).

It is written:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:15

And here is the second Adam - Jesus Christ who was prophesied to come by God - who called him "The seed of the woman"... The first Adam did not have a human father - the second Adam didn't have a human father either. His Father is God and He is His Only Begotten Son.

It is written:
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Romans 5:19

This is why Jesus Christ is referred to as the "second Adam". What Adam failed to do because of his disobedience - Christ accomplished through His own obedience and willingness to go to the cross at Calvary for us.

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of sin and death. He has redeemed us from hell and the grave. To God be the Glory.

This is why the enemy does not want you to know this, Steven. Because Satan fears you coming to a knowledge of the truth, of how he is most subtle in his lies and his deceptions and realizing that you really are not lost forever - in fact? You are only a breath away from deliverance out of his hand and into the everlasting arms of Christ Jesus who loves you so much he was willing to die in your place. Satan knows that should you ever turn to Christ and become His you will be one that the gates of hell shall not prevail against - he is very afraid of that happening. There is a battle going on for your soul - even though you cannot see it - it is real.

That is why Satan wants you to not believe. And if he cannot manage to keep the truth out he is going to lie to you and tell you that salvation is for everyone else but not you - which is again another lie. Because the LORD is telling me you can be saved this very day and he will forgive every sin you have ever committed. Satan is a liar and he has been counting on you believing his lies. His time is up. Don't believe him any longer.

Last edited:
The Talmud isn't the word of God. That book was written by sages / men whose minds were darkened and did not know the ways of God nor did they know God/ men who were not under the unction of the Spirit of God - it is a book of fables. Why do you read the Talmud which isn't the Scriptures and ignore the Torah which is the Scriptures, Guno? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! The Hebrew prophets confirm through Scripture that Jesus Christ is the One they were speaking of! We this over and over and over again - again I must remind you that the Talmud was written by men who were not - I repeat NOT speaking the oracles of God. Toss the Talmud in the trash and start reading the Bible.

Tanakh is an acronym of the first Hebrew letter of each of the Masoretic Text's three traditional subdivisions: Torah ("Teaching", also known as the Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im ("Prophets") and Ketuvim ("Writings")—hence TaNaKh. The name "Mikra" (מקרא), meaning "that which is read", is another Hebrew word for the Tanakh. The books of the Tanakh were passed on by each generation, and according to rabbinic tradition were accompanied by an oral tradition, called the Oral Torah.(the Talmud)

It's in the Torah. Read Genesis 4:4 See the story of Cain and Abel and the offering that God asked for. Sacrifice was never required before Adam's sin. Only afterwards.

Last edited:
The Talmud isn't the word of God. That book was written by sages / men whose minds were darkened and did not know the ways of God nor did they know God/ men who were not under the unction of the Spirit of God - it is a book of fables. Why do you read the Talmud which isn't the Scriptures and ignore the Torah which is the Scriptures, Guno? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! The Hebrew prophets confirm through Scripture that Jesus Christ is the One they were speaking of! We this over and over and over again - again I must remind you that the Talmud was written by men who were not - I repeat NOT speaking the oracles of God. Toss the Talmud in the trash and start reading the Bible.

Tanakh is an acronym of the first Hebrew letter of each of the Masoretic Text's three traditional subdivisions: Torah ("Teaching", also known as the Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im ("Prophets") and Ketuvim ("Writings")—hence TaNaKh. The name "Mikra" (מקרא), meaning "that which is read", is another Hebrew word for the Tanakh. The books of the Tanakh were passed on by each generation, and according to rabbinic tradition were accompanied by an oral tradition, called the Oral Torah.(the Talmud)

You are mistaken. The Tahank is not the Talmud. The Torah is NOT THE TALMUD. The Talmud is NOT SCRIPTURE. It's a book of fables. Read the Scriptures. NOT THE TALMUD.

You are from Adam's seed, Steven_R ... So am I. We all are from the seed of Adam. Therein there is a curse upon the whole earth and everyone born into it.

This is why God told the serpent that the seed of the woman would crush the head of the serpent (Satan) and thou shalt bruise his heel. Note that the man produces the seed except in the case of Jesus Christ the Word that became flesh for he alone is the one referred to as "the seed of the woman" (because God is His Father not Joseph).

It is written:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:15

And here is the second Adam - Jesus Christ who was prophesied to come by God - who called him "The seed of the woman"... The first Adam did not have a human father - the second Adam didn't have a human father either. His Father is God and He is His Only Begotten Son.

It is written:
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Romans 5:19

This is why Jesus Christ is referred to as the "second Adam". What Adam failed to do because of his obedience - Christ accomplished through His own obedience and willingness to go to the cross at Calvary for us.

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of sin and death. He has redeemed us from hell and the grave. To God be the Glory.

This is why the enemy does not want you to know this, Steven. Because Satan fears you coming to a knowledge of the truth, of how he is most subtle in his lies and his deceptions and realizing that you really are not lost forever - in fact? You are only a breath away from deliverance out of his hand and into the everlasting arms of Christ Jesus who loves you so much he was willing to die in your place. Satan knows that should you ever turn to Christ and become His you will be one that the gates of hell shall not prevail against - he is very afraid of that happening. There is a battle going on for your soul - even though you cannot see it - it is real.

That is why Satan wants you to not believe. And if he cannot manage to keep the truth out he is going to lie to you and tell you that salvation is for everyone else but not you - which is again another lie. Because the LORD is telling me you can be saved this very day and he will forgive every sin you have ever committed. Satan is a liar and he has been counting on you believing his lies. His time is up. Don't believe him any longer.

Here is a worship song for you, Steven_R ... Shut your eyes and listen to this song. Let the LORD minister to you with this song.

Last edited:

You are mistaken. The Tahank is not the Talmud. The Torah is NOT THE TALMUD. The Talmud is NOT SCRIPTURE. It's a book of fables. Read the Scriptures. NOT THE TALMUD.

That is not what he said.
No wonder you don't understand he bible, you can't read.

Forum List

Back