Is Jesus Christ the Jewish Messiah?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This thread is a discussion about Jewish people who have discovered that Jesus Christ is indeed the Jewish Messiah. The testimony of this Doctor will answer some questions that Jewish people have about Jesus Christ and how one comes to know Him as Messiah. Please watch both videos before commenting. Thank you!

Luke Chapter 24:36-53:

And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them.

In verses 36 - 43 we see Jesus Christ who has risen from the grave appearing to over 500 people (afterwards over a period of 40 days) and he shows them his pierced hands and feet so that the Jewish believers would know that it was him. They witness Jesus Christ eating a piece of broiled fish and of an honeycomb - as he eats this food before them. These are eyewitnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ on the third day had risen from the grave.

Then Jesus tells the Jewish Believers who are there with him this:

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things. And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

_____
Note that Jesus "opened their understanding".. that they might "understand scriptures"........ and finally we see the LORD ascend into heaven before their eyes.......... beginning with Verse 50 of Chapter 24 in Matthew:

And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

To put it another way, ask yourself a simple question: If Jesus WAS the Messiah, how'd they put him to death? And what good is the Jewish Messiah if not actually Jewish?

Here is the testimony of an Israeli Jewish Rabbi - son of a Jewish Rabbi -who has received Jesus Christ as his Messiah - please listen to what he has to say.

if they had beheaded J would he have held his head to speak - did he make his wounds disappear, hopefully he at least took a bath ...

so what about the Jews, no history lesson from them.

It is written:
Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

But thou, Bethlehem Eph'ratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah,yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now

shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.

And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people, as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
and I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strongholds:
and I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no moresoothsayers:
thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.
And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.
- Micah 5:1 - 15

Who is this deliverer who was prophesied to come out of Bethlehem? Jesus Christ.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalms 2:11,12

Even one of your head goyim says

John Hagee denies Jesus claimed to be the Messiah

I'm not a follower of John Hagee. I am a follower of Yeshua - Jesus Christ.

I wanted to apologize to you Guno for my answer to your question (on my other thread - The Word of the LORD endureth forever -) You said, who talks like that? I responded, Isaiah. You know, it had not escaped my attention that you had written a thread on Isaiah - in the capacity of teaching the Book perhaps - I am guessing (I didn't read it) but for me to reply Isaiah - was in a subtle way - suggesting - did you not know the writings of Isaiah yet you were going to teach it? For that reason - I should not have answered Isaiah but rather I should have said nothing. I apologize to you for that.

I cannot agree with Capstone that the Word of God was written by a King in 1611 - or whatever reasoning he has for denying the Scriptures are true (and perfectly written). The Word of the LORD shall endure forever. You and I both know Isaiah is the Word of the LORD and to deny it is sin.

So I was thinking about that last night - about my answer to you and I apologize. It may seem a strange thing for some - that I would apologize for it but it is not the answer I apologize for - but the motive. I do not believe I answered that from a pure motive. Again I apologize.

Goyim? That would be Kafir to you Ahmed.

Besides; I thought you Muzzie Beasts claimed Jesus a great prophet - Batshit?

Uncensored, I apologize to you if I upset you on the thread about banned members. My point was that to dishonor the authority of someone is to dishonor them personally and invite others to do the same. My belief is it should be dealt with swiftly so it doesn't create an uprising that defiles a multitude. If a heathen king could recognize that (Xerxes removed Vashti - casting down the Jezebel spirit that ruled her and sought to rule him and the people he was king over) then surely it is a lesson to us all. That is where I'm coming from. It isn't any particular person - it is the act of defiance that I find so wicked - it's witchcraft. Rebellion is witchcraft. Again - if I personally offended you - I apologize as it was not my intention.

Uncensored, I apologize to you if I upset you on the thread about banned members. My point was that to dishonor the authority of someone is to dishonor them personally and invite others to do the same. My belief is it should be dealt with swiftly so it doesn't create an uprising that defiles a multitude. If a heathen king could recognize that (Xerxes removed Vashti - casting down the Jezebel spirit that ruled her and sought to rule him and the people he was king over) then surely it is a lesson to us all. That is where I'm coming from. It isn't any particular person - it is the act of defiance that I find so wicked - it's witchcraft. Rebellion is witchcraft. Again - if I personally offended you - I apologize as it was not my intention.

Jeri;

I am not easily offended.

We're still friends.

Forum List

Back