Is Jesus Christ the Jewish Messiah?

I think jeremiah you have graduated from a bullfrog to a squirel even though you have a manly name you are still a few acorns short of a full deck and are positively missing a few nuts which must be driving you crazy given you are a women.... If you want me to shame you further i will be happy too...we worship the gd of abraham isaac and jacob not je zeus or lucifer like you do try to remember your lord is the fallen one who fell to the pit and has the key to hell making him....wink wink....

Jeremiah you just proved your neurosis now saying he was David's Lord.
This is problematic in so many ways including your arguments about "only begotten son", in other words you traped yourself again. *L*
Then there is the issue of explaining the millions of murders over converting people from David's Lord over to Jesus if they were one in the same.
Then you'd have to explain why David nor anyone else ever mention his name as their Lord.
Then your lie over lineage:
Not only is this Jesus icon born of the harlot Mary but his lineage mysteriously goes through all the major harlots of the Bible: Matthew mentions 4 sinful women of the bible in the Joseph genealogy:
1) (Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2) (Joshua 2:1) Rahab a harlot living in the city of Jericho and wasn’t even Jewish, she was a Canaanite.
3) (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4) (2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba who became pregnant by King David while still married to Uriah.
Shines a whole new meaning on the Harlot church doesn't it?

You Jeremiah are a Luciferian trying to convert people to Lucifer, so where are you any different then that 666 tattoo cult leader?

Here is another question for HaShev. Throughout the Scriptures we see that Jesus was called the Son of David. How could they say Christ was David's son? David said in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand. Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
David therefore called him Lord, how is he then his son?

It is written:

A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Jesus was from the house of david.

Jesus was David's LORD. Jesus is from the tribe of Judah.

a millennium before Jesus was born?

question was asked by Jesus

They said to him, “The son of David.” He said to them, “How then does David in the spirit call him ‘Lord,’ saying, ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?”’ If David then called him Lord, how is he his son?” No one was able to answer him a word, neither did any man from that day forth ask him any more questions. (Matthew 22:41-44)

Jesus wanted to forgive others, not make them his footstool

This thread is a discussion about Jewish people who have discovered that Jesus Christ is indeed the Jewish Messiah. The testimony of this Doctor will answer some questions that Jewish people have about Jesus Christ and how one comes to know Him as Messiah. Please watch both videos before commenting. Thank you!

Watch over two hours of video propaganda instead of Delta4's simple suggestion? Nah.
Read the Old Testament references to the Jewish Messiah, (few that ther are) or something like this.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1415755/BBC-says-Christ-was-born-in-Nazareth.html

It's easy to discover that some New Testament authors manufactured stories and links to try to make their Jesus Christ into the Messiah when there was no Biblical justification, their Christ bore no resemblance to the Jewish Messiah. The Gospel account of how he was born in Bethlehem stretches credulity beyond the breaking point. And the go-to excuse that all will be fulfilled after the "second coming" is for the weak minded as far as I'm concerned.

This thread is a discussion about Jewish people who have discovered that Jesus Christ is indeed the Jewish Messiah. The testimony of this Doctor will answer some questions that Jewish people have about Jesus Christ and how one comes to know Him as Messiah. Please watch both videos before commenting. Thank you!

Watch over two hours of video propaganda instead of Delta4's simple suggestion? Nah.
Read the Old Testament references to the Jewish Messiah, (few that ther are) or something like this.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1415755/BBC-says-Christ-was-born-in-Nazareth.html

It's easy to discover that some New Testament authors manufactured stories and links to try to make their Jesus Christ into the Messiah when there was no Biblical justification, their Christ bore no resemblance to the Jewish Messiah. The Gospel account of how he was born in Bethlehem stretches credulity beyond the breaking point. And the go-to excuse that all will be fulfilled after the "second coming" is for the weak minded as far as I'm concerned.

Since when has the BBC Word of God. Jesus Christ was not born in Nazareth!

It is written:

The Birth of Jesus
Luke 2:15-20

1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David.

5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

The Birth of Jesus
Luke Chapter 2 : 8
15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.

16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.

18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord

24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,

28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
LUKE CHAPTER 2

And again it is written in Matthew 2:1

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came three wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
Matt. 2: 1

And again it is written:

And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea, for thus it is written by the prophet, And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
Matt. 2:6

And finally when it comes to the claims of fallible men against the infallible Word of the Living God!
It is written:

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Last edited:

It is written:

The Birth of Jesus

1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David.

6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

The Birth of Jesus
15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.

16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.

18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,

33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
LUKE CHAPTER 2

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came three wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

And again it is written:

And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea, for thus it is written by the prophet, And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Our Babylonian Talmud correctly states that the christians yeshu (Jesus) is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement for his sorcery

The Talmud isn't the word of God. That book was written by sages / men whose minds were darkened and did not know the ways of God nor did they know God/ men who were not under the unction of the Spirit of God - it is a book of fables. Why do you read the Talmud which isn't the Scriptures and ignore the Torah which is the Scriptures, Guno? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! The Hebrew prophets confirm through Scripture that Jesus Christ is the One they were speaking of! We this over and over and over again - again I must remind you that the Talmud was written by men who were not - I repeat NOT speaking the oracles of God. Toss the Talmud in the trash and start reading the Bible.

The Talmud isn't the word of God. That book was written by sages / men whose minds were darkened and did not know the ways of God nor did they know God/ men who were not under the unction of the Spirit of God - it is a book of fables. Why do you read the Talmud which isn't the Scriptures and ignore the Torah which is the Scriptures, Guno? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! The Hebrew prophets confirm through Scripture that Jesus Christ is the One they were speaking of! We this over and over and over again - again I must remind you that the Talmud was written by men who were not - I repeat NOT speaking the oracles of God. Toss the Talmud in the trash and start reading the Bible.
You know nothing about Judaism, like the time you said Jewish lineage came from a father and not the mother , big fail

Here is another question for HaShev. Throughout the Scriptures we see that Jesus was called the Son of David. How could they say Christ was David's son? David said in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand. Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

It is written:

A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Jesus was David's LORD. Jesus is from the tribe of Judah.

a millennium before Jesus was born?

question was asked by Jesus

They said to him, “The son of David.” He said to them, “How then does David in the spirit call him ‘Lord,’ saying, ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?”’ If David then called him Lord, how is he his son?” No one was able to answer him a word, neither did any man from that day forth ask him any more questions. (Matthew 22:41-44)

Jesus wanted to forgive others, not make them his footstool

I'm able to answer it. Jesus was David's Lord. Athough Jesus was from the lineage of David - Son of David - they called him - Jesus was David's LORD. Even as Jesus was Mary's LORD and yet she was the vessel God chose to bring him into this world and be his mother.

It isn't a mystery - because the Word of God is opened to us by the power of the Holy Spirit who is the Author and Revelator of all Scripture, Aris.

You know nothing about Judaism, like the time you said Jewish lineage came from a father and not the mother , big fail

You had better be careful with that one, Guno. Ruth was a Moabite Gentile before she accepted Naomi's God as her God and her people as her people. Let me state that for you again - Ruth was a Moabite Gentile who married Jewish Boaz and therein became King David's great grandmother. Where is King David's Jewish blood coming from? Boaz. His Jewish Great Grandfather. Not his Gentile Grandmother - Ruth. The traditional teaching of the bloodline coming from the mother may have came about out of the bitter dispute over Abraham - Hagar - Sarah - if the bloodline came from the mother - then Ishmael could not be a Jew. As for the bloodline - Messianic Jews agree with me. Not you. Scientific research and documentation proves the bloodline comes from the Father - not the mother - the baby in the womb never even comes into contact with the mothers blood. Some false teachings have gone on so long they are imbedded into the minds of people as if they are facts - the truth is the bloodline of King David - comes from Boaz. Not Ruth. He wasn't the first Jewish man to marry a Gentile - nor will he be the last. Don't over think it.

It is written:

Yes, He was David's son and he was also David's LORD. Even as He was Mary's son and Mary's LORD. Jesus was Before David. Jesus was Before Mary. Jesus was in the beginning. (see John 1:1 - Genesis 1:1 - John 1: 13 - 15) He is the Word of God that became flesh and dwelt among men. Jesus Christ is the creator of heaven and earth. Jesus Christ is God.

Last edited:

It is written:

The Birth of Jesus

The Birth of Jesus

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord

LUKE CHAPTER 2

And again it is written:

And finally when it comes to the claims of fallible men against the infallible Word of the Living God!
It is written:

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

bethlehem was a later insert to convince others the prophecy of the Messiah had been fulfilled

Even for tax purposes it make no sense to have taken them to bethlehem. If Joseph had had other children why did they not also go to Bethlehem? Jesus was not referred to a Jesus of Bethlehem, he was Jesus of Nazareth. The gospels don't even agree on the birth narrative................and those that gave him a birth date defiantly had no idea what they were doing. The church was not infallible, they have made huge mistakes and are still making mistakes.

If you want to know the answer to this question the only place to to find it out is the same place Peter learned. From the Father.

So ask Him. And He will give you wisdom liberally on the subject.

If Jesus is the Jewish Messiah, why did He allow the Romans to burn Jerusalem in 70 AD and scatter the Chosen People to the four corners of the empire, not to return to the Promised Land for nearly 1900 years?

To fulfill scripture. It was a consequence of rejecting HIm as the law states.

Then Avatar you are saying Jesus was Hitler and that worship of your Satanic idol god is not based on deeds and righteous personas it's based on stroking the ego thus creating the great Egomaniac.
You inadvertantly admited Christians worship another god then the Hebrew G0d.

This then answers Steven, because Jesus is made opposite the Messiah by Rome the adversary of the Jews.
They admited this at the end of the joke Rev 22:16 Jesus is Lucifer. Morning Star is the opposite/adversary of the Evening Star (Shalem) named in the Holy City.
Thats why he said he was the thief in the Night (the remover of day says the lore of how YeruShalem becomes the city of peace)

It is written:

The Birth of Jesus

The Birth of Jesus

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

LUKE CHAPTER 2

And again it is written:

Our Babylonian Talmud correctly states that the christians yeshu (Jesus) is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement for his sorcery

Your Talmud is a book of fables. Toss it. Read the Scriptures, Guno. Not junk.

It is written:

The Birth of Jesus

The Birth of Jesus

LUKE CHAPTER 2

And again it is written:

It is written:

bethlehem was a later insert to convince others the prophecy of the Messiah had been fulfilled

Even for tax purposes it make no sense to have taken them to bethlehem. If Joseph had had other children why did they not also go to Bethlehem? Jesus was not referred to a Jesus of Bethlehem, he was Jesus of Nazareth. The gospels don't even agree on the birth narrative................and those that gave him a birth date defiantly had no idea what they were doing. The church was not infallible, they have made huge mistakes and are still making mistakes.

Aris, The Word of God declares that Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem. God isn't asking for anyone's opinion of what makes sense and what does not make sense. While the church never claimed to be infallible (unless you are speaking of the false Romanist cult Constantine the baal worshipper founded - Catholicism - but that is not the church) the Word of God is most assuredly infallible and shall stand forever. The Gospels do not contradict one another. The Word of God is the truth. Let every man who disagrees with it be found a liar - as it is written. Amen? Amen!

Forum List

Back