Is Jeff Bezos preparing to run for office?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't know who his target demographic would be. Neither the right nor the left seem particularly enamored with Bezos. Who exactly does he appeal to?

What is distressing is what this signals about Bezos’s future plans. Because when an unaccountable rich business guy starts suddenly putting himself out in the world as a Public Policy Thinker, you can be sure that he is about to start seriously leaning into the world of political influence. And that means that we are now threatened by the very real possibility that Bezos is about to make himself the next, even richer Mike Bloomberg – something that could have devastating effects on the weak-willed functionaries of the already pathetic Democratic party.

Well, the entire scheme of shutting down small businesses and giving everybody 2800 dollars was designed to enrich him beyond words and every single stupid democrat* here supported that scheme, so I would think he has lots of support.

* my apologies to the forum for the redundancy.

I don't know who his target demographic would be. Neither the right nor the left seem particularly enamored with Bezos. Who exactly does he appeal to?
His girlfriend is giving him a bighead----he wants to prove that he is better than trump by winning/buying the presidency and pushing his agenda....which btw is universal small apartment and " living wage for everyone" who will then buy from AMAZON most of their household goods. It means trillions $$$$ for Bezos and his future offspring.

Dunno what planet you are on when you say the right is not enamored with him.

“Lick the boots of the rich and maybe one day if you wish real hard and pull your bootstraps up you will be rich too” is the literal calling card of the right.

Bezos attacked Biden because he is pro-union while Bezos is anti-union. That much is simple. Amazon is a terrible place to work at. Worker safety is non-existent. Who would vote for him?

Why would he run for office when he can do far more working in the shadows spreading his money around again like he did in 2020 to influence the election?

Forum List

Back