Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

2016 was the year that Democrats openly embraced their Inner Mao. They've become radicalized drones no longer interested in living in America, instead violently protesting that Trump is stopping Soros's balkanization of this once great nation.

Bush and Obama took Orwell's cautionary tale "1984" and made it their operating manual. Today, Progressives believe in the anti American proposition that the government is allowed to spy on their political enemies.

At this point, Civil War may be inevitable

Shouldn't you be in bed, Frank, resting up for
Armageddon!!!!!?

2016 was the year that Democrats openly embraced their Inner Mao. They've become radicalized drones no longer interested in living in America, instead violently protesting that Trump is stopping Soros's balkanization of this once great nation.

Bush and Obama took Orwell's cautionary tale "1984" and made it their operating manual. Today, Progressives believe in the anti American proposition that the government is allowed to spy on their political enemies.

Armageddon!!!!!?

Can't sleep, must be the 150 mile wide magnetic anomaly under the Antarctic ice

Y'all are getting all worked up over what boils down to a philosophical difference of opinion, an impasse. What does "making America Great" mean.... For instance, for me it means treating illegals as illegals, preserving life in the womb once it is viable outside the womb, NOT having gun free zones, Keeping more of my taxes, pairing down "entitlement" programs. etc. etc.

Now chances are your definition differs from mine...

If there is no absolute standard of "what is right" then we are both correct in our own eyes... pointed questions are much more effective than shouted words in winning this debate...

"An impasse."

I applaud everything that you said, because you were honest, which is rare here. :clap:

I swear I'll be honest too. If you don't think I'm being honest then remind me

Yes, our "making America great" definitions are probably different. But likely by a lot less than either of us think.

There is not an "absolute standard of what is right." For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country. And thus for you. I would argue that they deserve a place here.

So how do you fight and die for this country if you can't get into the military as an ILLEGAL? it's almost as if the word "illegal" is incomprehensible.
If you join the military, you will immediately qualify for U.S. citizenship.
To enlist under MAVNI, a person must speak a needed language or have a needed medical skill. The enlistee must have been here legally for at least two years and be an asylee, refugee, have TPS or be in one of many nonimmigrant categories. Learn more here: http://www.defense.gov/news/MAVNI-Fact-Sheet.pdf.

Armageddon!!!!!?

Don't mess with me, Frank. I have a BB gun, and I am not afraid to use it!

Armageddon!!!!!?

Don't mes with me, Frank. I have a BB gun, and I am not afraid to use it!

I find myself not liking about half the things I'm posting lately.

All we are saying is give Kek a chance

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

You, and your people, have actively damaged this country. Of course we have the right to say that you are, as bad, as you in fact are.

And, while you claim others will end up dead... not likely. By your own ideology, you people are wimps that when confronted by armed violent people, say that we should just whimper until the police show up... which you then attack for shooting criminals.

Chances are, if the right-wing of this country ever rose up against the government, we'd slaughter you wimps. The police in Chicago are refusing to even do patrols because of you people. And you think we'd lose? Not a chance.

And by the way... you can talk about our governments military... but um... who is in the military? Left-wing elitists like you? Not a chance. Likely couldn't pass the physical.

The military is made up of right-wigners. If the left-wing government calls out the right-wing military, to attack the right-wing rioters.... More than 3/4ths of my extended family is in the military, or has been. And almost half have been, and some currently are police officers.

And you think our side is going to lose? When all those good'ol boys get called out, you think they'll fire on us? I'm not so sure about that sparky.

Trust me... you left-wingers do not want civil war. I don't either. But you really don't. Cause you'll lose... and badly.

Last edited:

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

You, and your people, have actively damaged this country. Of course we have the right to say that you are, as bad, as you in fact are.

And, while you claim others will end up dead... not likely. By your own ideology, you people are wimps that when confronted by armed violent people, say that we should just whimper until the police show up... which you then attack for shooting criminals.

Chances are, if the right-wing of this country ever rose up against the government, we'd slaughter you wimps. The police in Chicago are refusing to even do patrols because of you people. And you think we'd lose? Not a chance.

And by the way... you can talk about our governments military... but um... who is in the military? Left-wing elitists like you? Not a chance. Likely couldn't pass the physical.

The military is made up of right-wigners. If the left-wing government calls out the right-wing military, to attack the right-wing rioters.... More than 3/4ths of my extended family is in the military, or has been. And almost half have been, and some currently are police officers.

And you think our side is going to lose? When all those good'ol boys get called out, you think they'll fire on us? I'm not so sure about that sparky.

Trust me... you left-wingers do not want civil war. I don't either. But you really don't. Cause you'll lose... and badly.

b36ba9ca_zpshdvrtwok.png
This is getting serious! I may have to break out the phasers!

You watch too much TV.

I am sure you approved of the violent paid protesters, & the disruption of Free Speech and orchestrated anarchy but have you ever seen such a thing?
Yes I have seen such a thing. In 2009 when the Tea Party disrupted town hall debates on healthcare.

I saw a couple of those town hall debates. I can't think of a single one, where anyone identified themselves as being part of the tea party.

Are you just making assumptions, and attack the tea party over your assumptions, or do you have some evidence?

You watch too much TV.

I don't own a TV. The closest thing to TV, is I will occasionally watch SkyNews online.

Last edited:

^dumb fucking idiot

b36ba9ca_zpshdvrtwok.png
This is getting serious! I may have to break out the phasers!
This is getting serious

I had a variety of other adjectives in mind, but, okay, let's go with that one. LOL The prattling to which you refer won't be any more or less laughable because of how we describe it.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

It would be horrible if what you say is happening really was happening. The protestors ARE NOT PAID. People are turning up at Town Hall Meetings because they are pissed that Republicans are doing nothing to restrain their Trumpenfuhrer as the Constitution requires.

Americans have effectively elected a Plutocrat as President, and he's filled his cabinet with his cronies. Trump has longstanding ties to Russia, and his international business interests make him a poor choice to deal with foreign governments, as real estate developers are always beholding to people in government when they build mega projects. Bribery is a way of life with developers.

The CIA, the FBI, and the other intelligence agencies have hardly been co-opted by Democrats. If they had, all that crap and lies about Hillary Clinton would not have seen the light of day prior to the election. Those who released that stuff did so in order to elect your orange buffoon, and wanted to do so. That would be Putin. I say this not as a Democrat or even as an American, since I am neither. That's just logic and common sense.

So stop whining about the Democrats, and start concerning yourself that you are such a moron that you elected this idiot without fact checking him first.

I am sure you approved of the violent paid protesters, & the disruption of Free Speech and orchestrated anarchy but have you ever seen such a thing?
Yes I have seen such a thing. In 2009 when the Tea Party disrupted town hall debates on healthcare.

I saw a couple of those town hall debates. I can't think of a single one, where anyone identified themselves as being part of the tea party.

Are you just making assumptions, and attack the tea party over your assumptions, or do you have some evidence?

The Tea Party was originally a grass roots movement, but when it started gaining traction, it was co-opted and funded by the Koch Bros., who continue to use the TP to unseat those not libertarian enough for their tastes.

Here you go...

How do we know they're the Tea Party?

Because they talk like YOU!

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

We are already in a civil war, just not a shooting one. The civil society is breaking down.

To see which side is to blame, you only need ask yourself a couple of questions--->

1. Which side is suggesting that people and places break the law?

2. Are the people suggesting this in any way hindered, or prevented from using their rights at the ballot box to elect representatives that could change the law for them?

3. Are the laws they fight against new laws, or long existing laws that were created by BOTH political entities to protect, and defend our sovereignty?

4. Do we see ANY of their politicians putting forth legislation of ANY kind to change the laws they dislike, and if not, why not?

5. Under laws that have guided this republic for decades to determine which candidate(s) hold office, name the sitting politicians from either party who now reside in their government seats illegally according to those rules!

Yes America, this is a soft coup! There is nothing illegal about publicly voicing your opposition to those in power or their policies. It is what makes America great! Many times, those voicing their opposition, DO have a better idea, and by speaking their point of view in the public square, convince others that their idea IS the better way, thus fostering change.

But, this is NOT what is happening here! No attempt of any sort is being made by them to institute legal change, they instead are openly preaching to break the laws of the land, and ignore the governing body of politicians duly elected by we the people.

Now most of the onus has been on Trump, but is that really the case?

No!

They are actually fighting the majority of the legally elected government because if you were to change Trump to Cruz, Fiorina, Huckabee, or most any other Republican, the policy initiatives would be very close to the same.

And so, while they point at Trump constantly for the EXCUSE, and not reason for their inappropriate behavior, do not buy it. They are using him as the "red herring" to justify their "soft coup."

You see, it is NOT the person, but rather the political direction they fear, and they don't give a damn what we the people decided.....not in the race for President.......but the majority of political races across this wonderful nation to boot.

We overwhelmingly chose our direction as a nation! And if you use logic, the obvious answer is----> what is SUPPOSE to be the loyal opposition, has decided to use any ILLEGAL means at their disposal to turn the tide, instead of legal, constitutional ones!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back