Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

I'm no Republican, but I tell you what, you libs best keep yourselves safe behind the computer screen with your bullshitting yourselves. You dumb asses seem to think you're fighting for America while you ally yourselves with groups and entities that would see us destroyed. You've lost all sense of reality with your fervor over what amounts to an invented Russian take over... Seriously it's like 1930s World of the War level panic and stupidity; not too unsurprisingly perpetrated by the same media cast. I might suggest you look up Dmitri Duduman, at least he had the supposed voice of God behind his prophetic claims in 2002. You folks literally have "they put trolls on the internet" and "the Russian media didn't like Hillary Clinton" leading your faux crusade - and worse, you expand the absolute ridiculousness to proclaim that everyone who voted Trump is a Russian sleeper agent. That 60+ million American's have been ensorcelled by the KGB is a frightening idea, but at some point you really might wish to set the fork down and think about the absolute dumb shittery you are letting the media shovel into your pea brains.

So while you engage yourselves in this epic mental fantasy, that you folks alone know the truth, that you alone can "save America," do keep in mind that the average American doesn't believe this and would just as soon shoot you as an escaped mental patient than engage your egotistical masturbation. If you idiots take up arms you will find out very quickly how mistaken about the beliefs of the "majority" you truly are, and quite likely, how mistaken your masters are about the passivity of the general public in this nation.

Forum List

Back