Conservative caucus will dictate tax reform

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Conservative caucus will be able to dictate tax reform legislation based on their successful power move on the repeal and replace Obamacare.

We will see how Trump's base likes what they come up with.

Conservative caucus will be able to dictate tax reform legislation based on their successful power move on the repeal and replace Obamacare.

We will see how Trump's base likes what they come up with.
If Trump and Ryan fokk up tax reform like they just fokked up Trumpcare, there will be absolutely no changes to the Internal Revenue Code at all.

:D

Agreed. Those that believe tax reform will be easier understand nothing about tax reform.

There wont be any comprehensive reform, because that would require actual hard work and skillful negotiation.

If Trump and Ryan fokk up tax reform like they just fokked up Trumpcare, there will be absolutely no changes to the Internal Revenue Code at all.

My guess is that they will just revise some language in the tax code and package in some cuts, and try to pass it off as tax reform.

My guess is that they will just revise some language in the tax code and package in some cuts, and try to pass it off as tax reform.
The pressure is on the Trump and Republicans. Trump talked a good game but when it comes time deliver he cannot do it. The definition of a con man.

The pressure is on the Trump and Republicans. Trump talked a good game but when it comes time deliver he cannot do it. The definition of a con man.
Like he did with healthcare, I expect him to say in a few days that "nobody knew that tax reform could be so complicated" :laugh:

Forum List

Back