is it time to change board name .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1647523522219.png

My vote for a new name for the board is...

No Name City

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

USMB #9?

Try not thinking for me Meister, you don't have the intellect.

Well, he could get a lobotomy and start snorting crank 20 times a day to get dumbed down to your level, but I would advise against it; relating to your insipid rhetoric and understanding the angst of hood rats just isn't of any real life importance. Better pest control is the best option for society, not pandering to you.

why is this board called us message board? why not a truthful title? russian trolls and racist board?

Seems you've met some GENUINE Russian trolls here lately? It's a good idea to be able to DISTINGUISH between the real thing and 6 years of hell you put this country thru misusing the NSA spying privileges to PRETEND that your opposition party was "colluding with Russians"..

It's a "continuing education" at USMB to meet/greet them and learn first hand what GENUINE Russian trolls think.

lol what kind of insane people would discuss politics with the Irish???

I'm thinking those people who made the list dont have a clue how they did.

Under USMB listing they say we are on Twitter -- true, but not actively. NOT on Facebook -- thank the gods. And have 30 posts a day. We have single MEMBERS that make 300 or 500.

Just checked the control room dashboard, For march we're running about 220 threads a day and about 7500 posts. I DOUBT most of the forums above us come close.

AND -- I also doubt that more than 5% of those threads/posts are from Russian trolls and racists of any color/creed.

1647556142720.png

If I was a Russian troll I'd be supporting the United States get into another expensive non-winnable war to make the United States go into an economic collapse that much sooner.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Seems you've met some GENUINE Russian trolls here lately? It's a good idea to be able to DISTINGUISH between the real thing and 6 years of hell you put this country thru misusing the NSA spying privileges to PRETEND that your opposition party was "colluding with Russians"..

It's a "continuing education" at USMB to meet/greet them and learn first hand what GENUINE Russian trolls think.
Honestly, that answer makes you sound like a troll.

However, with moderators like the ones on this forum, I totally get why this place is a magnet for Russian posters. They have a hugely sympathetic audience here, which is nurtured and manipulated by an even more sympathetic group of moderators.

Honestly, that answer makes you sound like a troll.

However, with moderators like the ones on this forum, I totally get why this place is a magnet for Russian posters. They have a hugely sympathetic audience here, which is nurtured and manipulated by an even more sympathetic group of moderators.

Not everyone shies away from confronting ACTUAL "racists and Russian trolls". I know YOU have better things to do.. But we GIVE USMB members opportunity to push back on these problem people. It's totally voluntary and MUST be done by the rules. So you're FREE to ignore them and just CREATE "strawman racists and Russian trolls" to hassle.

strollingbones -- there's your answer. Now the thread has to close because it's zone 1 and talking about other members. If there are PARTICULAR problem members that you want to discuss -- contact a couple moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back