Is it time to abolish all gun laws and allow everyone to open carry?

It's just too early to talk about gun policies. How about we wait until December 2056? Oh, the butt stocks...what happened to the butt stocks? The NRA wanted to used that as their "reasonable gun control" mantel. Just another RW lie...

Was a bump stock used?

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?

Yeah, there can be a 20+ mass shooting every week of the year, possibly even one a day, yeah, it'll be amazing.

No law will prevent an evil act.

Only thing I have noticed is that some seem gleeful that a white used a gun and we are no longer talking of Muslims and trucks.

The biggest problems come from assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities. One of my favorite deer rifles is a .280 Remington semi-automatic - but I'm starting to wonder if maybe all semi-automatic weapons should be banned - especially assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities.

How do you propose your banning of guns would happen? By most estimates, we have over 300 million guns owned by private citizens. One hundred million handguns.

What do all these guns have in common?

All%20semi%20auto%20one_round-M.jpg

The biggest problems come from assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities. One of my favorite deer rifles is a .280 Remington semi-automatic - but I'm starting to wonder if maybe all semi-automatic weapons should be banned - especially assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities.

How do you propose your banning of guns would happen? By most estimates, we have over 300 million guns owned by private citizens. One hundred million handguns.

What do all these guns have in common?

All%20semi%20auto%20one_round-M.jpg

They all fire as fast as one can pull the trigger - but only the top one has large magazine capacity.

Yes. We should all have the right to open or concealed carry.

The language in the COTUS in unambiguous- "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

An armed society is a polite society. :thup:

Or just a very, very dead one.

Only for fools like you who FEAR guns.

If the conservatives win then it is only fair that the government gives out guns to all people.

Everyone should have one if it is our duty to have one.

Buy your own gun you fucking mooch!!

Indeed..........being afraid of guns is ghey. Too many pajama boys in this country these days.

They all fire as fast as one can pull the trigger - but only the top one has large magazine capacity.

That's what makes proposals from the Progressives so absurd. They don't know which end the round comes out but THEY are qualified to pass laws restricting honest, law-abiding citizens.

The three rifles can all handle a large magazine capacity along with the semi-automatic pistol. Obviously, only the revolver does not have a high capacity magazine available although they do have quick load capability.

Yes. We should all have the right to open or concealed carry.

The language in the COTUS in unambiguous- "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

An armed society is a polite society. :thup:

It seems to work pretty good in Israel, seems like a lot of them walking around with Uzis

The NRA doesn't want to lose its Chicago meal ticket.

Yes indeed! I'll bet there are thousands of NRA members on the Chicago South Side!

You thought my comment on rifles and handguns was funny for some reason. Do you always laugh when you're caught with your britches around your ankles?

9d1408d5b728afd600874d44cd8ff48f--glock-mm-handgun-M.jpg

The NRA doesn't want to lose its Chicago meal ticket.

Yes indeed! I'll bet there are thousands of NRA members on the Chicago South Side!

You thought my comment on rifles and handguns was funny for some reason. Do you always laugh when you're caught with your britches around your ankles?

9d1408d5b728afd600874d44cd8ff48f--glock-mm-handgun-M.jpg

You pitiful dumbass. The NRA represents the gun manufacturers and dealers that feed guns into Chicago and all across the country. The NRA fights Congress for favorable legislation - and are rewarded by gun manufacturers and dealers.

The Unprecedented Law Giving Gun Makers And Dealers Immunity

The biggest problems come from assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities. One of my favorite deer rifles is a .280 Remington semi-automatic - but I'm starting to wonder if maybe all semi-automatic weapons should be banned - especially assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities. Gee, I wonder why none of these homegrown mass-murderers don't use regular rifles such as bolt action and lever action types with low magazine capacities? There's a reason why these nuts don't use single-shot rifles (body count).

What will we use for wild hogs? Noise suppressor, night scope and standard cap magazine in the best way to make a dent in them.

The biggest problems come from assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities. One of my favorite deer rifles is a .280 Remington semi-automatic - but I'm starting to wonder if maybe all semi-automatic weapons should be banned - especially assault style semi-auto weapons with large magazine capacities. Gee, I wonder why none of these homegrown mass-murderers don't use regular rifles such as bolt action and lever action types with low magazine capacities? There's a reason why these nuts don't use single-shot rifles (body count).

What will we use for wild hogs? Noise suppressor, night scope and standard cap magazine in the best way to make a dent in them.

Wild hogs? My concern leans more toward innocent humans.

Wild hogs? My concern leans more toward innocent humans.

I guess you haven't had your property torn to hell by wild hogs. How would you like to try to mow over 6" deep ruts, that's what I've had to deal with, almost an acre of it.

Forum List

Back