Is it time for President Trump to declare WAR against Mexico, Central and South America?

Does anybody here besides myself and Bootney Lee Farnsworth dream of this day?
Wouldn’t the political backlash favor the GOP?
Not a fan, just build the wall. We exert pressure on Mexico pretty easily. they will protest, but they'll do what we say........
let's hope trump sends the military, I can't wait for that confrontation truly special indeed.

Are you gonna be one of the people that volunteers for the military to defend the border?

Me? I've already did my service to the military. 20 years and 4 war zones.
I'm sure our qualified military can handle this. I don't need to enlist to help out.
Ah...so much easier to call on others to do your dirty work, right?

Not a fan, just build the wall. We exert pressure on Mexico pretty easily. they will protest, but they'll do what we say........
let's hope trump sends the military, I can't wait for that confrontation truly special indeed.

Are you gonna be one of the people that volunteers for the military to defend the border?

I'm sure our qualified military can handle this. I don't need to enlist to help out.
Were you too fat to serve?

See all the excuse making? If they really wanted our troops to be shooting those crossing the border, they'd be signing up...re-upping, going and helping out in some way..........but no.....excuses, excuses, excuses.....

Ah...look at you! :71: I did my 21 years. And no, I won't re-up because I don't believe in shooting down unarmed men, women, and children. That's not what I volunteered to serve my country for.

You?

Ah...look at you! :71: I did my 21 years. And no, I won't re-up because I don't believe in shooting down unarmed men, women, and children. That's not what I volunteered to serve my country for.

You?
I didn't k think they used very fat people in combat, and I understand you're a real porker.

Invade Canada

jesusland-small.jpg

You?
Looks like maybe he ran away.

You?
I didn't k think they used very fat people in combat, and I understand you're a real porker.
Oh really? You "understand", eh? What a fascinating thing to say. DO go on. I'm enjoying the projection.

You?
Looks like maybe he ran away.
Let's be fair here, maybe he waddled away. Those who start fat talk usually are along the lines of "he who smelt it, dealt it"....if you catch my drift. ;)

You?
Oh really? You "understand", eh? What a fascinating thing to say. DO go on. I'm enjoying the projection.
Hey, I'm not making this up. Your corpulence is all over USMB.

You?
Oh.....sure. Do tell. "all over USMB" you say. :71: This is very interesting. Got some more of your stories for us?

The only war we should be waging now is against stupidity, especially those OPs that start inane, half-baked and brainless threads.

You?
Oh.....sure. Do tell. "all over USMB" you say. :71: This is very interesting. Got some more of your stories for us?
OK, would you prefer "horizonatally challenged"?

You?
"horizonatally" challenged. As opposed to intellectually challenged? :71:

Do you think the President can declare war?

For the Trumpublicans, there is no distinction between Congress and the President when they hold the reigns of power in both Houses of Congress. A simple majority vote is all it would take. Like the SC justices........

They're all fine with whatever the immoral president wants.

"horizonatally" challenged. As opposed to intellectually challenged? :71:
They are not mutually exclusive, certainly. You are a case in point. Having said that, some stupid porkers can be nice people, I'm sure.

well I believe in using trained and skilled personnel when using the military since it is their job. I have a job.

Forum List

Back