Is it time for Article Five Convention of States?

You actually think that the fat senile old orange clown will be President two years down the road? By the way, where is your link?

Yeah, I hate it when those links aren't there. I think everyone should have to providing a link for everything. Like at McDonalds. "Want a Big Mac? I'll need five bucks and a link." Like that.
There's an app for that....and you can get 2 Big Macs for $5 if you use it. :)

Let's face it folks, our corrupt government and biased liberal media has finally managed to kick the proverbial can so far down the road it went over a cliff and rolled into hell.

When states, judges, and the majority of governmental agencies go rogue and break basically every law to over rule the president especially regarding issues people elected him to fix, it's definitely time to vote for Article five convention of states.

For those who don't know, this was a loophole if you will which was put in place by our founding fathers just for a time like this when some in government would become so overwhelmingly corrupt and powerful, that their leadership might for all intents and purposes change the three party system to a one party dictatorship which is what happened recently to Venezuela. Given the power the left has managed to achieve, partnered with states that refuse to abide by the laws of the land to the point of becoming sanctuary cities, it's easy to see if liberals get back into office, they'll ensure they're never ousted again.

Twelve states have already opted into Article five so we're one third of the way there! We need this to happen people because as you can see, this country is never going to get back on tract until it does. And YOU can help make this happen by contacting your congressmen and women to let them know you want your state to join the crusade.

Surely after witnessing the incessant barrage of in your face corruption that's happening which is every day aired by a completely biased left wing media, other conservative state legislators will opt to do the same. But if not and nothing is done, at the current rate thing's are going, the country will continue to decay until it's too late to do anything about it. What's really scary is that even though the GOP have taken all three branches of government this past election, the left still continues to run the country and have the last say which is power of the worst kind. Just think what will happen if they win back those branches!

Anyone unclear what this will mean and what's on the horizon for America, only needs to observe what's happening in Venezuela whose citizens have been calling America radio stations to warn people the U.S. is heading in the same direction. They had a booming economy just like this nation not that long ago but are now living in hell fighting among themselves daily just to survive.

So I'll bet you're wondering what Article 5 convention of states is, right? Well I'm glad you asked because I just happened to enclose a nice link which explains it in detail, please read and afterwards contact your congressmen and women.

Oh and incidentally Mark Levin who is an attorney, conservative radio host, staunch patriot, and a brilliant man in my opinion, brought this to my attention and now I'm passing it on in hopes of saving this once great nation that used to belong to "WE THE PEOPLE"!

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._Questions_Printable_3-12-2015.pdf?1426178728

This once great nation did nothing of the sort.

The President has limited power. Deal with it.

The fellow is, quite simply, unfit for public office of any kind, never mind the highest office in the land.
Agreed, but Hillary was unfit due to her corruption, cronyism and crooked conduct. "We, the People" had to choose between two deplorable candidates and the lesser of two evils won the election.

Let's face it folks, our corrupt government and biased liberal media has finally managed to kick the proverbial can so far down the road it went over a cliff and rolled into hell.

When states, judges, and the majority of governmental agencies go rogue and break basically every law to over rule the president especially regarding issues people elected him to fix, it's definitely time to vote for Article five convention of states.

For those who don't know, this was a loophole if you will which was put in place by our founding fathers just for a time like this when some in government would become so overwhelmingly corrupt and powerful, that their leadership might for all intents and purposes change the three party system to a one party dictatorship which is what happened recently to Venezuela. Given the power the left has managed to achieve, partnered with states that refuse to abide by the laws of the land to the point of becoming sanctuary cities, it's easy to see if liberals get back into office, they'll ensure they're never ousted again.

Twelve states have already opted into Article five so we're one third of the way there! We need this to happen people because as you can see, this country is never going to get back on tract until it does. And YOU can help make this happen by contacting your congressmen and women to let them know you want your state to join the crusade.

Surely after witnessing the incessant barrage of in your face corruption that's happening which is every day aired by a completely biased left wing media, other conservative state legislators will opt to do the same. But if not and nothing is done, at the current rate thing's are going, the country will continue to decay until it's too late to do anything about it. What's really scary is that even though the GOP have taken all three branches of government this past election, the left still continues to run the country and have the last say which is power of the worst kind. Just think what will happen if they win back those branches!

Anyone unclear what this will mean and what's on the horizon for America, only needs to observe what's happening in Venezuela whose citizens have been calling America radio stations to warn people the U.S. is heading in the same direction. They had a booming economy just like this nation not that long ago but are now living in hell fighting among themselves daily just to survive.

So I'll bet you're wondering what Article 5 convention of states is, right? Well I'm glad you asked because I just happened to enclose a nice link which explains it in detail, please read and afterwards contact your congressmen and women.

Oh and incidentally Mark Levin who is an attorney, conservative radio host, staunch patriot, and a brilliant man in my opinion, brought this to my attention and now I'm passing it on in hopes of saving this once great nation that used to belong to "WE THE PEOPLE"!

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n..._Questions_Printable_3-12-2015.pdf?1426178728
What laws did anyone break, dupe? Most of Trump's problems have been with fellow GOP, and his promises were stupid ideas based on bs propaganda anyway...
If by now you don't know all the laws that have been broken by virtually all in the past administration, you don't follow politics at all or you're just lackadaisical and don't care. Not that I think this will actually help someone who is obviously biased and completely one sided but what the hell here is a small list of a much bigger one:
1. Obama and Hillary denied extra security for the compound in Benghazi which ended in the death of an American ambassador, two navy seals, and one other.
2. Obama went around Congress to release 5 Taliban commanders and flew pallets of cash to Iran which is currently being used to fund further terrorist activities. And what did we get in exchange? One worthless traitor named Bowe Bergdahl. What a deal!
3. Obama ordered surveillance on Trump's team and unmasked Americans simply for political purposes which is a FELONY. And since the election he now spends his days trying to upend whatever Trump tries to accomplish which ironically could be construed as obstruction of justice. But enough about that traitor, let's move on.
4. Hillary Clinton's email debacle where she discussed different levels of secret information over a wide open unsecured server.
5. Hillary sold access to top secret nuclear arms meeting held between top military generals to a person not vetted or given clearance who was nothing but a stock exchange trader that donated to her bogus money laundering foundation.
6. Hillary sold 20% of America's uranium to RUSSIA in exchange for donations to her foundation and exorbitant fees paid to Bill Clinton for speeches he gave there.
7. The now infamous ordeal when Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch of the DOJ secretively aboard an airplane just before Hillary was to testify regarding her email server.
8. The long list of cover ups by James Comey of the FBI which showed how strangely big hearted the guy was albeit only in favor of Hillary and others in the Obama administration.

That was the short list of a much longer one but still clearly enough to warrant several investigations that are far worse than what the left is claiming against Trump and his crew.

Last edited:

Hard right wing conservatives have been pushing this because they want to put their religious crap into the Constitution and force the population to live as they want. It isn't about 'the founders' or 'good government' or anything else, it is about right-wingbats attempting to force their religious dogma on the people.

I say one better, it's time to just break the country up. All the red state hillbillies can go construct their KKK no abortion Fake JesusLand and be happy. Git er done!
Way to stereotype...I'm a staunch conservative who is atheist which kind of blows your whole theory out of the water, right?

The fellow is, quite simply, unfit for public office of any kind, never mind the highest office in the land.
Agreed, but Hillary was unfit due to her corruption, cronyism and crooked conduct. "We, the People" had to choose between two deplorable candidates and the lesser of two evils won the election.

Hillary was more than qualified because all these things you say about her ever were. YOU did not pick the lesser of 2 evils. YOU picked .the most evil.

What laws did anyone break, dupe? Most of Trump's problems have been with fellow GOP, and his promises were stupid ideas based on bs propaganda anyway...
If by now you don't know all the laws that have been broken by virtually all in the past administration, you don't follow politics at all or you're just lackadaisical and don't care. Not that I think this will actually help someone who is obviously biased and completely one sided but what the hell here is a small list of a much bigger one:
1. Obama and Hillary denied extra security for the compound in Benghazi which ended in the death of an American ambassador, two navy seals, and one other.
2. Obama went around Congress to release 5 Taliban commanders and flew pallets of cash to Iran which is currently being used to fund further terrorist activities. And what did we get in exchange? One worthless traitor named Bowe Bergdahl. What a deal!
3. And now he spends his days trying to upend whatever Trump tries to accomplish. But enough about that traitor, let's move on.
4. Hillary Clinton's email debacle where she discussed different levels of secret information over a wide open unsecured server.
5. Hillary sold access to top secret nuclear arms meeting held between top military generals to a person not vetted or given clearance who was nothing but a stock exchange trader that donated to her bogus money laundering foundation.
6. Hillary sold 20% of America's uranium to RUSSIA in exchange for donations to her foundation and exorbitant fees paid to Bill Clinton for speeches he gave there.
7. The now infamous ordeal when Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch of the DOJ secretively aboard an airplane just before Hillary was to testify regarding her email server.
8. The long list of cover ups by James Comey of the FBI which showed how strangely big hearted they guy was albeit only in favor of Hillary and others in the Obama administration.

That was the short list of a much longer one but still clearly enough to warrant several investigations that are far worse than what the left is claiming against Trump and his crew.

Sorry pal, these things are not true.

Hillary was more than qualified because all these things you say about her ever were. YOU did not pick the lesser of 2 evils. YOU picked .the most evil.
Qualified but corrupt.

That's a lie. I didn't vote for either Trump nor Hillary since I couldn't my conscience wouldn't allow me to vote for such deplorable assholes as POTUS. Did you vote for Hillary despite her lineage of corrupt, unethical behavior?

3. And now he spends his days trying to upend whatever Trump tries to accomplish. But enough about that traitor, let's move on.
8. The long list of cover ups by James Comey of the FBI which showed how strangely big hearted they guy was albeit only in favor of Hillary and others in the Obama administration.

Some may not be true, but many are a legitimate and, possibly, truthful assessment. Time will tell on what really happened on several of those events. Hopefully without the political spin.

I agree that we were only able to choose between two corrupt evils, however, our two choices actually can be summarized as...

1. corrupt, sane competence

2. corrupt, disturbed incompetence

And, unfortunately, "corrupt, sane competence" lost.

I agree that we were only able to choose between two corrupt evils, however, our two choices actually can be summarized as...

1. corrupt, sane competence

2. corrupt, disturbed incompetence

And, unfortunately, "corrupt, sane competence" lost.
Perhaps the reason "corrupt, sane competence" lost was because of the much higher level of corruptness.

What happened to "honest, sane, competent"? Why was the highest office of the land boiled down to two candidates which you admit were both corrupt?

Hard right wing conservatives have been pushing this because they want to put their religious crap into the Constitution and force the population to live as they want. It isn't about 'the founders' or 'good government' or anything else, it is about right-wingbats attempting to force their religious dogma on the people.

I say one better, it's time to just break the country up. All the red state hillbillies can go construct their KKK no abortion Fake JesusLand and be happy. Git er done!
Way to stereotype...I'm a staunch conservative who is atheist which kind of blows your whole theory out of the water, right?

Well you use one anecdotal story to judge a large issue. That is bread and butter for conservatives.

Conservative rule #35 - a single example opposite of what someone claims disproves their entire argument and all other arguments after that by anyone else. Stop thinking now, it's been filed as dis-proven forever and no amount of evidence should convince you otherwise.

Some may not be true, but many are a legitimate and, possibly, truthful assessment. Time will tell on what really happened on several of those events. Hopefully without the political spin.
Like I said, this information although alleged to be true, will never convince those on the left who will remain steadfast and completely biased regardless of whatever proof is supplied. But hey, look at the links. As you notice, most were from the usual leftist biased media reporting agencies which liberals normally accept as unmitigated truth!

Comey Admitting Hillary Sent and Received Top Secret Emails - - Yahoo Video Search Results

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Bowe Bergdahl was traded for 5 Taliban commanders. Here’s who they are.

Shaffer: Trump Wiretap Case 'Worse Than Watergate'

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...nton-aboard-airplane-spurred-email-disclosure

Chilling similarities between Seth Rich murder and ‘Clinton Body Count’ victims

AF Capt. Drops Bombshell Truth About 38 Combat Deaths: Blames Obama!

The Benghazi investigation: What you need to know

What make you say that? Every one of these items is 100% true! Those are the reasons most people with an IQ above room temperature did not vote for her!

...Perhaps the reason "corrupt, sane competence" lost was because of the much higher level of corruptness...
Quite possibly.

...What happened to "honest, sane, competent"? Why was the highest office of the land boiled down to two candidates which you admit were both corrupt?
What happened to it, indeed.

And...

Why?

Because the Ruling Elites of BOTH Parties no longer represent the American People, and that's been true for decades.

One just talks a better game in pretending to give a $hit about the Common Man, and is smart enough to throw the Plebs a bone now and then.

But, in truth, they're both full of $hit, clean up to their ears.

3. Obama ordered surveillance on Trump's team and unmasked Americans simply for political purposes which is a FELONY. And since the election he now spends his days trying to upend whatever Trump tries to accomplish which ironically could be construed as obstruction of justice. But enough about that traitor, let's move on.
8. The long list of cover ups by James Comey of the FBI which showed how strangely big hearted the guy was albeit only in favor of Hillary and others in the Obama administration.

And it's all bs GOP propaganda, all investigated and BULLSHYTTE, for dupes ONLY. If you believe any of it, you're a conspiracee nutjob who believes our entire justice system is a conspiracy.

What make you say that? Every one of these items is 100% true! Those are the reasons most people with an IQ above room temperature did not vote for her!
All bs, but even the librul media let's it go, so the people who voted against crooked Hillary just believe SOME of it must be true....but it's NOT. So many dupes, such crap media. Bought off GOP propaganda and corporate anything for ratings crap....Poor America. Or our justice system is a bought off mess. I DON"T THINK SO.

Qualified but corrupt.

That's a lie. I didn't vote for either Trump nor Hillary since I couldn't my conscience wouldn't allow me to vote for such deplorable assholes as POTUS. Did you vote for Hillary despite her lineage of corrupt, unethical behavior?
Absolutely, and proud of it. No our law system is a bought off conspiracy for me. Our politicians and media? You bet.

Forum List

Back