Is it really THIS easy to let Biden off the hook?

The right across the board have decided to operate on lies half truths, distortions and q anon bullshit. You will never see the truth from a right-winger.

The right across the board have decided to operate on lies half truths, distortions and q anon bullshit. You will never see the truth from a right-winger.

Any other useless bromides, generalities or platitudes you'd care to spout?

I'm finding it oh so intellectually stimulating.

Your mental prowess and ability to see nuance and gray areas is an example for all.

Such depth.

“He’s got to say, ‘I messed up, I apologize,’” said Lanny Davis, who handled various investigations as a lawyer in the Clinton White House.

I'm sorry, but no where in the numerous laws, regs, rules, etc that covers safeguarding, transporting, accessing, clearances, handling, and storage of classified info / documents nor in the laws regarding Espionage does it state, after getting busted for violating all of them, that saying, "Oops, my bad" negates all of the felony crimes committed by Biden.

Then again.....

Comey justified not recommending Indictment for Hillary based on her stupidity / ignorance of the laws she broke.

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE DEFENCE FOR BREAKING THE LAW!

Democrats / Comey / Rice got away with ignoring the law and simply did not charge her with her crime, duping ignorant - some willfully - in the process.

They got away with it.

We may very well be about to see a repeat, an abomination of justice, the raping of lady justice.

Legally, thete is no defense for what Biden dod....but they will create one.

Did they find classified documents in three different locations with Biden?

You assholes fell over yourselves when it was Trump. But now? No big deal.... hypocrite

Lie he wasn't president when they got the documents back, you pigs are nothing but liars.
You are an excellent example of an intellectual abortion, mind murdered in public school, leaving you dead from neck up! Do you know what a lie is, has it ever been explained to you, do you comprehend right from wrong???

Trump was president, and any document in his possession is irrefutably rendered de-classified, presidents are the sole arbiter(arbiter means judge)of what gets classified or not, and they are subject to no other persons approval anywhere along the food chain.

Biden, was VP, and he has admitted he possessed these documents, he did so when he ridiculously asserted that they were safe because they were next to his vette in a locked garage, he possessed no authority to possess those documents, every one of which is an indisputable felony violation, every one of them!

Do you still possess a penis, if so, now would be a very good time for you to disappear and play with it for a while..... :banana:

You are an excellent example of an intellectual abortion, mind murdered in public school, leaving you dead from neck up! Do you know what a lie is, has it ever been explained to you, do you comprehend right from wrong???

Trump was president, and any document in his possession is irrefutably rendered de-classified, presidents are the sole arbiter(arbiter means judge)of what gets classified or not, and they are subject to no other persons approval anywhere along the food chain.

Biden, was VP, and he has admitted he possessed these documents, he did so when he ridiculously asserted that they were safe because they were next to his vette in a locked garage, he possessed no authority to possess those documents, every one of which is an indisputable felony violation, every one of them!

Do you still possess a penis, if so, now would be a very good time for you to disappear and play with it for a while..... :banana:
20200806-Joe-Biden-Electric-Corvette-Hero.jpg

“That’s weird–how did those get in there? Barack said he would keep these Chinese paystubs in a safe place for me.”

I distinctly remember the wailing about how dangerous it was for Trump to have documents at Mara Lago. It was a national security threat! He might in fact be selling secrets to our enemies! He cant run for POTUS anymore because of this horrendous crime!

Then i read this garbage article....

Biden needs to more fully explain how and why classified records dating back to his vice presidency wound up in his garage and a private office in Washington, D.C., according to Democratic strategists, lawmakers and even administration officials.

“He’s got to say, ‘I messed up, I apologize,’” said Lanny Davis, who handled various investigations as a lawyer in the Clinton White House.

“With the wisdom of hindsight, it’s not too late for President Biden to own up to mishandling this,” said Davis, who now works in crisis management. “Own it!”

That's it? He just has to say "i messed up" and its all good? If he just "owns it" all is forgiven and the national security threat stuff is water under the bridge? Does that work for you democrats?
The D.istrict of C.orruption gang covers their own(but not outsiders like pres. Trump).

I distinctly remember the wailing about how dangerous it was for Trump to have documents at Mara Lago. It was a national security threat! He might in fact be selling secrets to our enemies! He cant run for POTUS anymore because of this horrendous crime!

Then i read this garbage article....

Biden needs to more fully explain how and why classified records dating back to his vice presidency wound up in his garage and a private office in Washington, D.C., according to Democratic strategists, lawmakers and even administration officials.

“With the wisdom of hindsight, it’s not too late for President Biden to own up to mishandling this,” said Davis, who now works in crisis management. “Own it!”

That's it? He just has to say "i messed up" and its all good? If he just "owns it" all is forgiven and the national security threat stuff is water under the bridge? Does that work for you democrats?
What you repubs are forgetting is that Biden has a pretty much perfect record. Trump's been screwing people and lying his whole life. Credibility means a lot.

He's been cleared of this charge of having documents in Mara-Largo?
yep. it’s not a crime for the president to have classified documents at his home. He had a SCIF pit there for that purpose

it is a crime for the VP to steal classified documents when leaving office and allow his crack head son access to them for business purposes

Comey justified not recommending Indictment for Hillary based on her stupidity / ignorance of the laws she broke.

Biden is going to be allowed to do the exact same thing. Oops my bad, in spite of being a lawyer with 40 years in government.

THEN (bookmark this) the fake news will apologize for being mean to Biden on this.

yep. it’s not a crime for the president to have classified documents at his home. He had a SCIF pit there for that purpose

it is a crime for the VP to steal classified documents when leaving office and allow his crack head son access to them for business purposes
Now, only if the blob was still the president...you may have a point worth making....but you don't.

Forum List

Back