Is it really THIS easy to let Biden off the hook?

I distinctly remember the wailing about how dangerous it was for Trump to have documents at Mara Lago. It was a national security threat! He might in fact be selling secrets to our enemies! He cant run for POTUS anymore because of this horrendous crime!

Then i read this garbage article....

Biden needs to more fully explain how and why classified records dating back to his vice presidency wound up in his garage and a private office in Washington, D.C., according to Democratic strategists, lawmakers and even administration officials.

“He’s got to say, ‘I messed up, I apologize,’” said Lanny Davis, who handled various investigations as a lawyer in the Clinton White House.

“With the wisdom of hindsight, it’s not too late for President Biden to own up to mishandling this,” said Davis, who now works in crisis management. “Own it!”

That's it? He just has to say "i messed up" and its all good? If he just "owns it" all is forgiven and the national security threat stuff is water under the bridge? Does that work for you democrats?

While it would not let him off the hook, I for one would love to hear a leader in the US go "yep, I fucked up". The last one to come close to doing that ws GW of all people.

While it would not let him off the hook, I for one would love to hear a leader in the US go "yep, I fucked up". The last one to come close to doing that ws GW of all people.

It would be refreshing and probably do the one thing that would actually neutralize some of the more idiotic attacks....fall on the sword and they can't stab you with it.

Joe fucked up. The withdraw from Afghanistan was fucked up.

Why not just say so?

I distinctly remember the wailing about how dangerous it was for Trump to have documents at Mara Lago. It was a national security threat! He might in fact be selling secrets to our enemies! He cant run for POTUS anymore because of this horrendous crime!

Biden needs to more fully explain how and why classified records dating back to his vice presidency wound up in his garage and a private office in Washington, D.C., according to Democratic strategists, lawmakers and even administration officials.

“He’s got to say, ‘I messed up, I apologize,’” said Lanny Davis, who handled various investigations as a lawyer in the Clinton White House.

“With the wisdom of hindsight, it’s not too late for President Biden to own up to mishandling this,” said Davis, who now works in crisis management. “Own it!”

That's it? He just has to say "i messed up" and its all good? If he just "owns it" all is forgiven and the national security threat stuff is water under the bridge? Does that work for you democrats?
He's a Democrat. You expect consequences

Yet somehow the FBI found classified documents in his closet. Or are you still clinging to the whole "I thought about it and poof they were declassified" nonsense?
they found them in a raid, when he was actively working with the NA to return all they needed.

They were found in some folder he labeled “personal” by some staffer that rated him out.

Your point is Biden a honorable man doing this and scum bag literally the most hate man in the world doing it , A man you can trust compared to a piece of shit that is a certified criminal.

Oh look, an imbecile. There is nothing "honorable" about Joe.

Don't forget, there may have been our nuclear codes in Biden's classified documents.

It would be refreshing and probably do the one thing that would actually neutralize some of the more idiotic attacks....fall on the sword and they can't stab you with it.

Joe fucked up. The withdraw from Afghanistan was fucked up.

Why not just say so?
Joe didn’t fuck up you dembot cultist that voted for him and put your cult before country fucked up.

Forum List

Back