Is it really a good idea to explore space?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Everyone knows what happened when the white man landed on Plymouth rock, we brought along diseases that we were emuned too, the natives were not.

What if an astrounants sweat wipes out an entire planets form of life with one drip?

Yes, mr.taliban.

Humans seek the top of the food chain or become the lower part of it. I bet people like you would burn our books, destroy our colleges and seek to send us all back to the hunter gathering stage of development.

I am blockin you. Trash like you are a enemy of everything modern humanity has fought hard to become and you're not worth my time.

Yes, mr.taliban.

Humans seek the top of the food chain or become the lower part of it. I bet people like you would burn our books, destroy our colleges and seek to send us all back to the hunter gathering stage of development.

I am blockin you. Trash like you are a enemy of everything modern humanity has fought hard to become and you're not worth my time.
Well add ME to your list you dumb son of a b#tch.

Yes, mr.taliban.

You are always part of the problem..

You gobble up fine blue states , try to kill red states..

And now want to try to destroy entire planets with your bacteria ..

Why are you playing God?

Yes, mr.taliban.

Only pussies put people on iggy

Pussy

Everyone knows what happened when the white man landed on Plymouth rock, we brought along diseases that we were emuned too, the natives were not.

What if an astrounants sweat wipes out an entire planets form of life with one drip?
you might want to edit this after you sober up a bit :D

aside from that

no, it's far to expensive to wonder far from earth and all trips are one way, so there's no point

Yes, mr.taliban.

First off, your post is really stupid. :cuckoo:

Secondly, are you that much of a pussy that you feel the need to put someone on ignore just because you don't like what they post? :lol:

Last edited:

Dumb fokks without college degrees should definitely NOT explore space.

Very hazardous to their health.

Should be fine as long as we follow the prime directive.

He didn't think about something else, bear 513 just thought of it

We can destroy an entire planets life just by stepping foot on it.. .

Ever read War of the Worlds?

Yea I did, but this is us doing it.
Like a muhfuckin' bauss

tumblr_lbqw57hlNR1qa1id2o1_500.gif

you might want to edit this after you sober up a bit :D

aside from that

no, it's far to expensive to wonder far from earth and all trips are one way, so there's no point

I would personally finance your own one way ticket to space

AND TAKE MATTEW AND Rderp with you..:)

We explore space because we can and we're capable of getting at the resources that is out there.

Of course if you wish to be a WHITE N!GGER savage like the people of Haiti or Somalia...Well, you won't have a easy time at it here.

Forum List

Back